Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Starting Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SwordSaint302

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:20 pm
This Is a Non-Literate RP...so there is no need for good english...
Start by Introducing Your Character
Name:
Class:
History:  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:59 pm
Name: Rana
Sex: F
Class: 12
History: from a russain backround and lived with friends  

RanaG

kid~in~america

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:48 pm
Name:grace (call me KID~)
Sex:female
Class: middle
History: american spell caster elf  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:08 pm
i think it died....  

kid~in~america

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:22 pm
Name: Walt
Sex: male
Class: level 42 security
History: used to work at top secret base. Now rogue evil hunter trying to make ands meet.

Now what?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:27 pm
Name:Ryuu
Sex:male
Class:darkness
History:unknown  

devils_girl000

id_heartless

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:58 pm
Name: Heartless (real Name Vicent "Vince" Fatalist)
Sex: Male
Class: Tooth and Claw Lycan Skirmisher domokun
History: Vince was concieved in Egypt to a Catholic priest and Egyptian woman. The priest fled and the woman couldn't support Vince so she abbondoned him at a catholic orphanage. He lived with the nuns for 12 years until he became the only survivor of a horible fire. Because of the site of watchich his fellow orphans and nuns be burned alive, he developed a severe case of schizophrenia. He stowed away in a ship until he arrived in (fill in blank with wherever everyone else is). He was bitten by a hungry werewolf one night and took the lycan curse. he now lives in the sewers and preys on the nightlife.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:50 pm
Erm, I'm not exactly experienced in all this, but you may want to provide some sort of storyline or goal...
b  

Bellabie

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:07 pm
Name: Does not know it
Sex: Male
Class: Amnesiac
History: He is unaware of who he is or his past. Now he seeks to hide hi feelings of emptyness by slaying any and all that he can with the water magic that he somehow remembers completely despite not remembering anything else.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:21 pm
(Even though this rp is probably dead ill still try it)

Name: Kaine Blackfang
Sex: Male and yes please
Class: Bounty Hunter
History: Is a bounty hunter who used to be in the spetnaz.  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:35 pm
(Okay, let's improv it! Someone give me a place, a small object, and a foreign-sounding name. We'll vote on who has the best suggestions for the three and I will write an opening plot based on the winner. How does that sound?)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:30 am
name:Lilly
sex:female
class:singer
history:she it mostly pretty and was founed in a forest when three and was rased by wellmeaning but highly clueless Victor and Cloe Spatz, she has pointy ears and is called an elf, but they don't exist right??........of course right wink she has a beautiful voise and sings at a night club(where ever they are) and weard stuff has been happening latly,

( *answering Mobius's thingy* well are we going to be in a spicific contrey, or a different world, are we in the futer????.......i think we could do both and it would be fun we could be like 2;000 years in the futer and on a planet called........uuuhhhhh i don't know.....well we could be on venus, and the air is of course breathable, and earth was destroyed or something like that........i don't know it kinda dumb but my brain isn't working, crying help!!!!!!!!)  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:23 pm
(Okay, so the place is Venus, for whatever reason... Still need a small object and a foreign sounding name and I'll spit out a plot.)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:13 pm
(place...........Dovohive?????? and object.........a locket?????? help me out here!!!!!!)  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:18 pm
Long ago, mankind struggled in epic combat amongst themselves. Mages of all kinds fought for the mystical Amulet of Indecency, a locket which would grant everyone's darkest desires and throw the world into anarchy. Some fought to stop it... Others to use it... They destroyed Earth in the process. With the surviving mages, the last of humankind relocated to Venus, and lived with it's people in harmony. Then, one day, a Venusian named Dovohive discovered the Amulet orbiting his spy satellite. Now, he seeks to use it's power to reign supreme... Unless those who would stop him rise up...

(Satisfactory?)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces