Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)
Goth Rock???

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Michael Jetfire

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 3:40 pm
hey... anyone listen to any goth rock bands??? if so list them. I listen to Nightwish, H.I.M., The Birthday Massacre, Deine Lakaien, Tristania and Within Temptation.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:20 am
Michael Jetfire
hey... anyone listen to any goth rock bands??? if so list them. I listen to Nightwish, H.I.M., The Birthday Massacre, Deine Lakaien, Tristania and Within Temptation.

Oh god yea. H.I.M. is one of the bands that got my husband and myself together. Gotta love them too. I like Within Temptation as well. Nightwish needs a singer. lol  

FIRE_WOMAN_69

950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Darkbringer10

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:21 am
Rock rules!!!!1  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:53 am
Arrr~ you cant say that those bands are gothic rock!!!!!
Nightwish and Within Temptation are both symphonic METAL!!! ;__; (even if within temptation was a gothic rock band once)
Tristania too is metal >.<~
The Birthday Massacre and Deine Lakaien aren't gothic rock either ^^'''  

Kisakichii

RedChris93

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:55 am
HIM so totally rulez!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:18 pm
my bad... i actually called The Birthday Massacre a gothic rock band cause thats what they sounded like to me... and i MENT to call Deine Lakaien Darkwave.  

Michael Jetfire

iRawrablez

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:32 pm
MCR RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:16 am
I too love H.I.M. as well as MCR, but the band that really does it for me is Lacuna Coil. *side note* I dont want to hear any crap about certain bands not being goth. If certain bands are not goth, then what do we classify them as. One could argue that The Cure and Joy Division are not goth, but those two bands actually started the scene. Good tunes are good tunes and if you are bored by it, then dont listen. twisted  

hexboyfriend

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

JadedLore

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:26 am
I TOTALLY LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are so awesome, at the moment they are one of my fave bands.oth rock is definately worth listening to despite the flaming it gets from metal listeners and other genres of rock.

I also like Nightwish and Lacuna Coil!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:48 am
HIM is alright. i have no problems with HIM. MCR... well i think that they could be alittle bit better but thats my opinion. you cant really classify bands as gothic rock because most bands that are gothic rock are also classified as thrash, metal, hardcore, black metal, heavy metal, death metal, or industrial. so you cant really say just gothic rock.  

Staticpulse666

Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff