Guild updates - New donation feature, RP forums, Chatterbox

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niitsu Kakunoshin
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:03 pm
Alright. If anyone wants to donate to our guild, I want for everyone to donate their money and donations to Kei Chitose. Okay? There's way too much money being wasted with you people giving money to our guild when we can't even use it at all.

I'm thinking that we could use our donation money for monthly prizes like the collectibles and such. It'd be a great new feature. Anyways, don't donate to our guild anymore. The only thing we could do with our money is buy new subforums and we already have more than enough. And some aren't even used either... =_=

Kei Chitose!

User Image

---

Oh, by the way, does anyone know how to make a link to trade with someone? I need to get a link to trade with Kei but the coding is really wierd somehow...

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:12 pm
I've opened up our RP forums. Thoush it still may need some work, people can now RP for fun if they want.

Also, people may not noticed it but we also have a Chatterbox opened up. You can post your threads on the main forum for about a week, then we'lll send it to the Chatterbox. Then after the Chatterbox gets ful we'll send the old threads to the History Subforum.

Ayame Tokomi
Vice Captain

Ke_Lanh_Lung

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:27 pm
S h i n t a N i m u r a

ting at Photobucket">

Wonder if this works.

lol, thats the url for Myspace! haha...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:31 pm
Oh whoops. BBCode not HTML ...

User Image

Or

Kei Chitose

But for the main page, I suppose you could put the picture of her as a link to it ...

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/bank.php?mode=trade&uid=4647911][img]http://avatar2.gaiaonline.com/gaia/members/ava/e7/eb/6354640c46ebe7_flip.png?t=1179020761_3.00_00[/img][/url][/quote]

S h i n t a N i m u r a
Vice Captain

Niitsu Kakunoshin
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:53 am
Thanks.  
Hmong Threads/History Subforum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items