Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply ☆ Legion Of Charities ☆
CAN SOMEONE SELL ME MYTHIC HAIR CHEAP???

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

God of Forbidden Light

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:14 pm
i need some mythic hair but i only have 5k.
will anyone sell it for that price?  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:44 pm
If you check the marketplace, the lowest price is about 7500g. The lowest bid is 5500, but it still has more that 24 hours to sell. Save your money. You need at least 2.5k more before you can (for sure) get a mythic hair.  

wavethedayaway

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:12 am
I'll buy one for you in exchange for a june donation letter.... I know that's not up until tomarrow, but still... it's only a $2.50 donation to gaia for it.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:26 am
dronze
I'll buy one for you in exchange for a june donation letter.... I know that's not up until tomarrow, but still... it's only a $2.50 donation to gaia for it.

a wha?  

God of Forbidden Light

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:39 am
in the G Store, under the heading Collectables and Gift Credits... you donate money to the site, they give you nifty stuff for your avi. The Mythic Hair was one of those things.

Edit: I now have an extra Mythic Hair in my possession.... so If you send me a trade tomarrow (june 1st) with the donation letter for june, then I'll hook you up.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:02 am
dronze
in the G Store, under the heading Collectables and Gift Credits... you donate money to the site, they give you nifty stuff for your avi. The Mythic Hair was one of those things.

Edit: I now have an extra Mythic Hair in my possession.... so If you send me a trade tomarrow (june 1st) with the donation letter for june, then I'll hook you up.

well you see i dont exactlly have a way to pay besides mail order
so i cant get one  

God of Forbidden Light

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:19 pm
ShadowXxXSlayer
dronze

well you see i dont exactlly have a way to pay besides mail order
so i cant get one

Alrighty then, check out my contest in the wanted/donations/avi art subforum... if you can draw, you might win your mythic hair.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:20 pm
or I completely overlooked the fact that you already have it, but you should check it out anyways.  

dronze
Vice Captain

Davidtaveira

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:24 pm
can you pay by mobile phone in australia.

im looking for mythic hair aswel. but im currently questing for mythrill so.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:11 pm
Good luck getting your hair, however, this belongs in the Quest/Donation/Gold/etc. subforum since you're asking for an item/donations for that item.

Mmmyeah. I'll move it in a little while. And like I said before, good luck ^^  

Anochaa
Crew

☆ Legion Of Charities ☆

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas