Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply ☆ Legion Of Charities ☆
can n e 1 plz donate

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

riku1122

250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:55 pm
can ppl donate i rally need it so i can have my dream avi if u could donate cool if u cant well its cool to plz cry cry  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:59 am
generally I'm more than happy to help somebody out.... although I generally do so for those who actually bring some level of intellectual substance to the table.... and a good piece of advice to heed: most people will get exceedingly annoyed and ignore you if you just beg for stuff.

If you can't take the time to actually type out your words and use something even closely resembling good grammar, then it would seem to make sense that you don't really have the time for it to actually make a difference as to what your avi looks like, or for anyone to care.

I don't mean to come across as hostile or rude, but the harsh reality of this place is that if you annoy those with the things you want, or the means to help you get them, then your chances of getting them really drop significantly.... but that's sorta how most things in life work.  

dronze
Vice Captain

Davidtaveira

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:43 am
i'd donate but ima questing  
☆ Legion Of Charities ☆

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items