Submit

What do you think?
  He's good =]
  He deserves to die!!! >_<
  He's in it all for himself, like Wormtail
View Results

LoveSnivellus

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:55 pm
So, What do you guys think? I personally think that Snape is Good. My reasoning for that is that, although he killed Dumbledore, He had to. He made that unbreakable vow that he'd help Draco, and since Draco couldn't do it, Snae HAD to.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:02 pm
Everybody has choices. I could see why Draco had to be all... evil, but not Snape.
He could have been safe under Dumbledore, but instead he killed him.
He's not good.
I hope he gets killed by Harry.
Or Draco.

Noelani Rules

Lionel Hutz

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:00 pm
I personally think his is going to die by Harry or Draco. Like Draco becomes good or something like in Spider-Man 3  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:02 am
lnglvvoldemort
So, What do you guys think? I personally think that Snape is Good. My reasoning for that is that, although he killed Dumbledore, He had to. He made that unbreakable vow that he'd help Draco, and since Draco couldn't do it, Snae HAD to.

i think, he did it, so as not to break his cover - hes in the order and a death eater, if V found out he was helping dumbledore, he would kill him.
and snape is more use alive than dead.
Also D knew he would still be able to help via his portrate, and he was old and frail and not well (and his hand was getting worse.)

blue crash

hyrdatas

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:59 am
Well, we won't know until the book comes out...but I will hypothesize that he may in fact be good. It's all twisted, the situation he is in.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:23 pm
blue crash
lnglvvoldemort

i think, he did it, so as not to break his cover - hes in the order and a death eater, if V found out he was helping dumbledore, he would kill him.
and snape is more use alive than dead.
Also D knew he would still be able to help via his portrate, and he was old and frail and not well (and his hand was getting worse.)

But Dumbledore could have protected him, like he could have protected Draco.
Voldemort fears him.

Dumbledore would not want him to kill him.
He is way more use alive.

Noelani Rules

hellomandy

Friendly Codger

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:59 pm
Who would actually think that Snape is still good?

He's horrible. He claimed to be a spy for their side, but then killed Dumbledore and ran away with Draco at his heels. That pretty much proved his loyalty. He's a filthy coward who deserves to be given to the Dementors.

And why would he tell Narcissa he would protect Draco if he wasn't bad? If he was on the good side, wouldn't he refuse since Draco became a Death Eater? Well, it hasn't been confirmed, but honestly.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:23 pm
Snape is still good. He had the chance to inform Bellatrix of Dumbledore's more subtle attacks on Voldemort but he did not. He gave her no more information on what was happening inside the Order of the Phoenix than was already known by the general public. (See Chpt. 2 HBP) More than likely he knows of the horcruxes (he is a very brilliant person) and has yet to inform Voldemort of there lessoning number.  

Gornwen

The Chronokinetic King

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:06 am
I cant tell at this point. He had to kill D. Think about it, if Dumbledore was really in good health enough, or wanted to, wouldnt he have protected himself?If he couldnt protect himself, how would he protect snape? I can just imagine snape deciding not to kill,then before he has time to react both him and dumbledore are hit with deadly spells.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:56 pm
I think hes good.
For one, he tricked Cissy and Bella into telling him the plan that Draco would have to kill dumbledore.
then he was tricked into the vow that he would have to kill Dumbledor himself. Anyways we'll see in the seventh book. mrgreen

Queen Cranberry

Fleur Evette

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:59 am
I'm not a big Severus fan and personally I just think he's out for himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:51 pm
He's good, you know why? Because I said so... scream  

HaaaaveYouMetTed

LoveSnivellus

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:58 pm
Princess Mandy

He's horrible. He claimed to be a spy for their side, but then killed Dumbledore and ran away with Draco at his heels. That pretty much proved his loyalty. He's a filthy coward who deserves to be given to the Dementors.

And why would he tell Narcissa he would protect Draco if he wasn't bad? If he was on the good side, wouldn't he refuse since Draco became a Death Eater? Well, it hasn't been confirmed, but honestly.

Ok, first of all, if he didnt make that promise to Narcissa, his loyalty probably would have been qeustioned. And second of all, he HAD to kill Dumbledore because of the rpromise, and thirdly, when Dumbledore was begging, I think that he was begging for Snape to keep Harry safe/alive. =]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:13 pm
LoveSnivellus
Princess Mandy

Ok, first of all, if he didnt make that promise to Narcissa, his loyalty probably would have been qeustioned. And second of all, he HAD to kill Dumbledore because of the promise, and thirdly, when Dumbledore was begging, I think that he was begging for Snape to keep Harry safe/alive. =]

Exactly what i think. Snape is good i know it.  

bleak-angel

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces