answers i need them please

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sparkie142000

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:32 pm
Why was Cid killed off?
In the 3rd movie what were the four boys eating which made them act like animals but harry what was Harry's?
Will there be another Triwizard tournament in 3 years and will anyone from hogwarts be attending?
What made ron not be mad at harry in the fourth book, after the first task?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:01 am
Why was Cid killed off?

Cedric was killed because Voldemort did not want anyone getting into his way when he was going to kill Harry.

In the 3rd movie what were the four boys eating which made them act like animals but harry what was Harry's?

In the third movie, I think they were eating BBEFB (Bernie Botts Every Flavor Beans). Harry had one that made his act like a train. Steam blew out his ears.

Will there be another Triwizard tournament in 3 years and will anyone from hogwarts be attending?

We do not know if there will be another one in three years, but the way the one in Harry's 4th Year went, I dont think there will be one.

He realised that anyone with a right side of mind would not put their name into the goblet.  

Nicole Potter

Noelani Rules

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:25 pm
Nicole Potter
Why was Cid killed off?

Cedric was killed because Voldemort did not want anyone getting into his way when he was going to kill Harry.

In the third movie, I think they were eating BBEFB (Bernie Botts Every Flavor Beans). Harry had one that made his act like a train. Steam blew out his ears.

We do not know if there will be another one in three years, but the way the one in Harry's 4th Year went, I dont think there will be one.

He realised that anyone with a right side of mind would not put their name into the goblet.

The only change I would make in this is about the Triwizard tournament. I forgot how many years, but only once in a lifetime at least a Triwizard tournament is held.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:59 pm
Why was Cid killed off?

Voldemort had no uses for him. All he wanted was Harry. Cedric was not supposed to touch the portkey. He was 'a spare' that had no uses, so Voldemort disposed of him just as he disposed of Bertha Jorkins.

I think that was just a super hot candy that just made steam come out of his ears.

No, even if there was Harry will be to busy to enter with his Auror studies, NEWTs, and Horcrux hunting. Plus there would be no time to write about it unless she weaves it into the storyline. And the world is at war. And last but not least, Cedrics death probable meant that they will not try again for several centuries.(Oh, and JKR wouldn't repeat something like that.)

He was just jealous. He knew Harry never put his name in or asked an older student. But he got tired of not talking to Harry and watching him face the horntail made him realize that Harry wasn't trying to show off or was enjoying himself.  

x6Agent6Assassin6x

hellomandy

Friendly Codger

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:55 pm
Why was Cid killed off?

If you mean Cedric... because he and Harry took the cup together. Voldemort didn't want the extra, so he killed him. Why J.K. Rowling did it? For the reality of Voldemort coming back. There's going to be death and destruction everywhere, and hurting the characters we've come to now gives us a deeper sense of Voldemort's cruelty and power.

It wasn't ever mentioned in the books as far as I know. But Harry, I think he had those Pepper Imp things that make your ears smoke.

Probably not after what happened the last time.

What made Ron not be mad at harry in the fourth book, after the first task?

Because he saw how insane the tasks were, and Harry wouldn't have signed himself up without Ron.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:42 pm
thnx  

sparkie142000

sparkie142000

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:35 pm
okay in the POA the bus driver, is he a muggle, or just a really dumb looking Wizard??  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:11 pm
Quote:
okay in the POA the bus driver, is he a muggle, or just a really dumb looking Wizard??

He's just a wizard, I think, or he might be a squib. i don't think he's a muggle though, or he probably wouldn't be the driver of a magic bus, haha.  

HackAutoSystem5

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff