User Image

Sex: Male

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 165 lbs

Build: Slim

Race: Moon Elf

Pets: None

Profession: Druid

Bio: Yazid Arvel, born into a rich merchants family, is well spoken and charming. Said to be able to talk you into given away even your darkest secrets and be none the wiser. Even for his sociable ways, no one can really call themselves Yazid's friend as they all have heard the rumors of his true profession, why he wears the four ruby jeweled rings, why he bares the scare on his cheek and many more frightening stories.....

Additional Refferences: [By RedTempestt] [By Chendi] [By Pide Piper] [By roxbaby] [By SykuWolf] [By Eiriea] [By xsnakexbytex] [By orojack] [By ROS]

-Descriptive Stats-

Hair: Dark green with a hint of blue. Long and braided, reaches the back of his knees.
    Eyes: Blue-white pupils a shade darker the irises.
    Skin: Pale accept for the scar of his right (your left) cheek.
    -Clothes-
    Shirt/Pants: Green to Red fading coat with many clasps and gold beading on it. Simple soft green/grey pantsfollow below.
    Scarf/Crest: Crest on right (your left) shoulder is pure gold with two strings of golden beads coming off it to attach to rose crest on left (your right) side of chest on coat.
    Boots: grey with metal toes.
    4 Rings: Two rings on each hand (on the ring and middle finger on both hands) A basic silver band with a circular Ruby set in the top center over ring. Same for all.

Spells - Level One: Cleric/Healer

Resist Magic- “Ustavljati se Čarodejstvo”
    Caster is now resistance to magical based attacks, while they still hurt, they cannot be used to kill the Cleric.

-Healing Wish- “Zacelitev Želeti”
    Heals minor cuts and bruises on caster and/or allies.

-Extract Poison- “Citat Strup”
    Nullifies poison in the body, is only effective if the caster knows what kind of poison is in effect.

-Fortify Defense- “Krepiti Zagovornik”
    Makes physical blows half as effect against the caster.

-Divine Judgment- Odkloniti Sodba”
    Banishes all undead in a 100 ft. radius of the Cleric and damages any summoned fiends on the field.

-Arcane Burn- “Opeklina”
    Spell burns the target with magic, can cause up to 3rd degree burns in the Cleric concentrates hard enough.

-Fruit of Peace- “Sadje od Pokoj”
    Cleric conjures a fruit that, when eaten, heals the mind of mental trauma.

-Spoken Truth- “Govorjen Resnica”
    If Cast effectively, can cause target to spill anything they know that you wish to know. If not effectively cast, can only cause the target to verify if they know something.

Spells- Level Two: Druid

-Nature's Fire- "Arlathil Chath"
    The Druid calls fire to their fingertips, a contact spell, you must touch the target to inflict damage. Powerful but dangerous as the druid must be very close to use. Spell last until the fire has made contact with target or the druid's concentration is broken.

-Striker Vines- "Zotreth"
    Causes vine to shoot up from the ground in a 5 yard radius around the druid, making it hard to get near them. Spell lasts for 1 minute.

-Passive Sparks- "Ssussun Chath"
    Blinding light is thrown into the air and causes temporary blindness to those who look at it. Orb of light dissipates after 15 seconds.

-Graceful Breeze- "Suliss'urn Hwesta"
    A spell of healing, able to reset bones and fix torn muscle. Can sustain a dieing person for hours, though it cannot save a fatal wound.

-Wisdom of the Ages- "Zhaunil d'lil Kyikhen"
    Spell to be cast over objects, can grant the druid knowledge of where the object has been in past years and possibly discern its uses. Not a 100% success rate.

-Form of the Savior- "Vaartur d'lil Daxunyrr"
    Druid can change to the form of a spirit cub, a small cat-like creature. Cannot attack or talk in this form. Very good for stealth but is draining on the druid. Cannot stay in form longer then 1 hour... if the druid does not change back they can become stuck between realms....

-Reverberate- "Mumbaro l' ul'trin"
    A blast of druidic power pulses from the druid in a 10ft radius, causing those effected to become disoriented and stunned for a few seconds. If the druid focuses this spell on a single target then that focused blast can throw the target backwards 15 ft.

-Tension- "Valbyl"
    The druid focuses their power unto a target causing then to become bound in place. Druid must maintain focus or the effects dissipate.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:37 pm
Rp Gap Update

These last 3 years have been a living hell for the Arvels. The plague hit most families in the rich section hard financially, buit not the Arvel's. They started to thrive and this turned many of friendly eyes into those of envious beasts... and the envy turned to hatred and hatred bred a beast the broke this family....

It's been over a year since she passed on. Her funeral was held though no body was to ever found, only I know what truly happened and i swore not to tell... it was easier on the family for her to just be gone, and she was in all the sense of our mother was dead. The body was no longer home to the proud Mrs. Arvel. Its was shell that only showed its cowardly face at night and ran from the light, like it knows its shame... no no no it knows nothing it only feeds like the rest of those retched creatures.

But those horrid fiends are not the truly evil ones... no they only do what they have been programmed to do... The truly evil ones live right in this city, those who would turn on their own friends and neighbors out of jealous spite who would so destroy a family for the sake of their own failing house. They are the ones who should be condemned not her, not the one who tried to lendf them help, food, money and just plain decency and they turned around and fed her to those monsters... they deserve the worst kinda of punishment... But i promised not to grant myself vengence, i promised it to her and i will never forget.... and i wont forgive.. what goes round comes around...

RedTempestt
Vice Captain

RedTempestt
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:26 pm
Druid Training

When the waves started to hit the city many things changed in the circle of clerics. We had been working round the clock trying to get the problem under control for years now but this just turned and blew up in our faces so fast it left us all a little dumbfounded i think. The dust settled and all the rules had changed, and we had to make sacrifices to keep up with the ever changing world around us. I've done things i'm not proud of and will continue to do these things when they are asked of me. If one life is saved while my soul is lost for these acts then so be it, i'll gladly hand over my spot in the stars for another's salvation from the terrors.

With the invention of controlling stones came a rush to improve upon those magics, but they found that in order to fully come into the powers they were uncovering one had to be trained in the arts of shaman or druid and so all us cleric initiates who had been left on the wayside of training for the terrors found ourselves being rushed to the slaughter. We needed to be better or we weren't needed...

My training came from a surly old Human, Master Treaz, a Warden of less then pleasant reputation in the guild. But for all his bad manners and horrid dressing sense he knew he stuff and i learned how to fight. And fight i did, many nights i nursed wounds and sores and added to my sadly growing collection of scars, thankful i em that i can still cover them up. Master Treaz taught me ruthlessly for 8 straight weeks, i never left the guild halls in this time and i came to know his every mood on a glance and found my ways of making things easier on myself with the slightest gesture and the quick action. I was always decent at reading peoples expressions, now i find myself able to read their body language and the movements. I also find myself quite a natural with the druidic magics. Master Treaz was i like think from his expression surprised how well i grasped the Form of the Savior spell, a incredible experience that was the first time i managed it. I'll never regret my choice of professions and for all the phoo phoo healing gets i'd like to see them last longer in these times of plague.....

So i now stand before you a Druidic of the Guild of Clerical Arts... And i hope to live up to all it stands for in these dark days.

. Journals .

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games