My quest consists of five parts:

1) My dream avatar
2) A GAIA Online Guild
3) The best bank on GAIA Online
4) Enough money for a 3,000 gold a month giveaway
5) An avatar giveaway which will be given away once a month

My dream avatar includes seven items; Alice's Black Boots, Alice's Crimson Dress, Ancient Katana, Gray Peasant Gloves, Gwee the Dragon, Raptor Fire Top, Elven Eas, and Romani Glasses. It costs around 87,000 gold.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My guild will be called Malibu Central. Here you can trade, open a shop, enter contests, role play on a beach setting, and much more. Just remember, it's private and will cost 3,000 gold to enter. If you donate 1,000 gold, you will get a money back entrance. Even better, if you donate 10,000, you become a VIP and get a super awesome gift every month and get extra values on things like bank accounts.

The bank I am starting can be found under 'Bank of Gaia'. It isn't the best, but through paid advertisment I'm hoping to make it better.

Every month I'd like to give away 3,000 gold to new players because you know how hard it is to get started when everythign is so expensive. It will be done in a vote, and the new person won't have any idea of it until it is sent to them. They MUST have activated their accounts and have a trading pass though.

For older players (and newer) I will give away a selct avatar every two months for free to one lucky contestant. Here is an example:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The last three things aren't as important, so will be progressed into last. Strangely, the second thing is what I'm really after.