Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Higher Cussing Level?
  Yes(go to PG-14)
  No(leave PG-13)
View Results

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:05 pm
Yeah, another, most of my RPs are good, and grow quickly! Here we all live in the large city of New York City. Everybody moved, including tch Cullens, rules, skeletons, ect. below.

Rules!~
~ NO BUMPING

~NOTHING OVER PG-13, you can say biatch, and bastar*

~This RP is like my others with the same rules

~Skeletons~
Race:
Friends:
Appearce:
Family:
Boy Friend?Girl Friend:
Height:
Grade:
Eyes when Thristy(if vampire):
Eyes normal:
Summary:
Sixth Sense(special power):
Weakness:
Saying:
Favorite Music:
Other:
Musical Instrument:
Other Power(if superbred):

Please use either Tektek.Org dream avatar creator, or Photobucket.

~Race Symbols~

Vampire:
User Image

Werewolf:

User Image

~One Really Cool Thing~

Okay so I said no hybrids, but you can have superbreeds. Meaning you can have creatures with uniqe powers. Like a werewolf that has different forms, or a vampire with a special ability! So you could have a winged vampire, or a firebreathing wolf.

~People~

People can play others if they are out, and people please play the Cullens if they are in the scene.

~One last thing~
Everybody can read minds when they want eachother to hear it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:13 pm
Race: Wolf(regular plain wolf)
Name: Moon
School:none
Friends: none
Appearce: User Image
Family: none(lone wolf)
Boy Friend?Girl Friend: none
Likes: playing tricks in the junkyard(hangout)sleeping in the graveyard, teasing others, scaring people
Personlity: kinda mean, but is nice when someone is crying, or hurt
Height: 3'11
Summary: Left pack in search of a nice human that liked wolves
Sixth Sense(special power): can track through any terrian
Weakness: cats(hates them, and will do anything to kill them)
Saying: ROAR!
Favorite Music: listens to other wolves howl
Other:When she roars she screams too.
Musical Instrument: none
Other Power(if superbred): Could turn into a human if she wanted but it would take a LONG time, which every wolf can do this.

Not another person just the bio

Name:Love Shack(is called Hippe by Moon)
Race:Mystical Wolf
Appearence:
User Image
Past:Was one of packs that Moon was in. Was called Love Shack by his parents since he LOVED hippes mostly and was kicked out. Then was adopted by a hippe.
Saying:I LUFF YOU!
Superbreed:Can fully transform into a human(unlike Moon)
Other biggrin oes have a owner(see below)
Music: Loves hippe music, and ocarina
Human Form:

Owner:
Other:Is kind to all people and things, but lives outside of N.Y.C. is considered a 'hobo' but doesn't think of himself as one(does have a house but is in the forest hidden)

Pic:User Image  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:56 pm
I'll try, but I don't know much about New York neutral

Race: Shadow Vampire
Name: Piria
School: Forks High School
Friends: None
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Family: None
Boy Friend: None
Likes: Daylight, the sun, sparkly/shiny stuff, the colour white
Personality: Carefree and fun most of the time, but is prone to brief bouts of depression - mildly bipolar
Height: 5'5"
Grade: 9
Eyes when thristy (if vampire): Black
Eyes normal: Red, but will soon turn gold
Summary: A fairly young vampire, can only stop herself from attacking humans because of one thing - she's a shadow vampire, and can only come out when there's sunlight (or else she won't cast a shadow).
Sixth Sense (special power): Can walk through walls
Weakness: Isn't "alive" when dark - she sort of dissappears, and then reappears when the sun comes out again. Because she's not exactly material most of the time, she lacks some of the enhanced vampire abilities like speed and hearing. Her eyesight, smell, taste, and touch is perfectly fine though - like an actual vampire's.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:47 am
-complex_ity_, asked me if you need anything on new york, it's fairly close to the candanian border.-

Moon looked up from the broken down hippie van that she slept in, yawning she got up and shaked the fleas off.  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:47 pm
Race: Human (will be vampire soon)
Name: Julie
School: A high school in New York.....
Friends: A lot, but on a shallow level.
Appearce: User Image
Family: None, used to live with her boyfriends family, but they moved out recently
Boy Friend?Girl Friend: Aaron, is a vampireUser Image
Likes: Animals, hanging out with friends (her vampire ones mostly) reading, writing
Personlity: Exuberant, tends to say what shes thinking, but has a darker side
Height: 5'6
Grade: 11
Summary: Orphaned at a young age, Julie was taken in by a clan of vampires, she and the vampire who saved her (Aaron) fell in love and they just recently moved out.
Sixth Sense(special power): none yet
Weakness: none apparent yet  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:18 pm
The sun was just rising in New York, and as the first rays appeared from behind the office buildings a young girl appeared from nowhere in the middle of another building's roof. Piria stretched and yawned, though she hadn't been - and couldn't be - asleep. Smiling, she walked to the edge and peered at the streets of New York.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:25 pm
Moon looked up a car honked waking her up fully, she yawned then walked out of the van shaking. She walked to a water pipe, then after letting it run down her back she shook once more. She took to the street stopping at the buchers he knew her well giving her meat. She eat it wolfishly then walked around in a alley way jumping up to the fire escape she got onto the roof for a view. A breeze rippled through her hair she stared at the people below, and watched, just sat...AND WATCHED!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:52 pm
Has anybody read Stephenie Meyer's story in Prom Nights From Hell yet? My character is based on her short story there, is that okay?

Race: Half-breed Angel
Name: Alanta
School: Forks High School (shouldn't it be a school in New York?)
Friends: None
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Family: Died. Real parents gave her up for adoption when she was young.
Boy Friend: None. Yet.
Personality: Quiet, observant, graceful, easily angers at those who don't deserve happiness, wants happiness of her own
Height: 5'3"
Grade: 11
Eyes normal: Greyish-blue
Summary: Mute. The daughter of an angel and a human. She was abandoned as a child, and raised in an orphanage until she was adopted. But two years ago her adoptive parents died and rather than go through the courts and receive new foster parents, she ran off to New York City to start a life of her own.
Sixth Sense (special power): Doesn't yet know the true extent of her own powers. But she can make people happy just by touching them, and is a powerful telepath.
Weakness: Her being unable to speak leads bullies to think she can easily be picked on. She has a bit of a temper when provoked, so then sometimes ends up using her telepathic powers against humans.  

- p h y x a t e d -

- p h y x a t e d -

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:55 pm
Alanta awoke in her plain white apartment. The first thing she saw was the sun just beginning to rise behind the curtains. Feet padding silently on the carpet, she rose and walked to the window. "What a beautiful sunrise," she thought. Of course, she couldn't say it aloud.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:16 am
Leaning out a bit further, Piria could just see the edge of someone's head in the apartment beneath her. "Yes, it is a beautiful sunrise, isn't it?" she thought to herself, marvelling at how nature could bring so many different people together. She was totally unprepared when a voice in her head said "I couldn't agree more." She nearly fell off the side of the building - only her vampiric reflexes saved her. "Who are you and how are you in my mind?" she demanded verbally. For extra measure, she thought the questions too.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:57 pm
Julie and Aaron held hands happily and strode down the street, laughing. Startled, Julie pointed at a wolf, that was....watching. "Aaron, what is it doing? Is it safe for it here?" She said, walking carefully up to it, looking in its eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:22 pm
Alanta laughed, "My name is Alanta. I'm a telepath, of course, how else would I read your mind?" She could sense from the other girl's thoughts that Piria was doubtful. "I'm right below you - you saw me. Why don't you come down and let's meet?" She could tell that Piria was making her way down the roof steps, and hurried to the apartment door to open it.  

- p h y x a t e d -

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:57 pm
When the door was opened Piria found herself face to face with what seemed to be a human. Palely purple-haired and dressed in a modest white dress, she also had soft grey-blue eyes which were the first thing Piria noticed. "You have beautiful eyes," she announced, sitting down on a couch without invitation. "Thank you, your eyes are a very distinct colour too." a voice replied in her mind. "Can't you speak normally? It kind of creeps me out, when you do that." Piria complained. Alanta shrugged, "It's the only way I can speak." "Oh...I'm sorry." Piria stopped, unsure of what to say next.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:26 pm
Moon looked at them once then went slowly back to that state. She rocked left and right, then stood. She yawned then walked to the ledge. She pulled her lips back in a smile then jumped off landing like a cat on a overcover fabric.

-note I am on a roof-  

Denki Nasu

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas