What would you do to a spy? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:40 pm
Say you have an evil operation for some odd reason or another and a spy happens into your lair.
Now...what would you do? How would you contend with this spy? Try to make him spill information, have him instantly killed, or perhaps a little torture even?

Be creative as you like, just don't get graphically descriptive. (If you feel like turning different colors it's more than likely not gaia appropriate after all).

An odd topic to keep things interesting around here. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:23 pm
For fun, I'd stick him in a prop taxi cab, and then sing lyrics to a specific Bauhaus song... ninja

Then I would ask for information. Or else I'd have him do it again, purposefully making my voice scratchier the next time.  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:37 pm
I'd stick him in a perfectly empty, cold, pure black painted room with only small blue halogen lights illluminating various spots on the wall. Then I'd appear as a VERY intimidating hologram and tell him to 'spill it'. If he didn't tell me, I'd give him this injection that makes him super paraniod, scared, and makes start seeing and hearing evil things. (and also causes immense mental pain). Then I'd come in one last time and if he won't give me any information, I'd drain his brain (in a painful process) then give him to my hyenas. I get the secrets anyway.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:07 pm
oh here's the gay answer XD I would rape him.

real answer. I would chop off his arms then leave him to die in a small chamber.  

Licorious Kasaki

Tipsy Regular

5,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100

nikia kitty

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:08 pm
I would tie them up with one of the jackets that make you hug yourself and place them in the corner of a round room. Then it's just the wait for them to go insane and tell me all that I wish to know.

For dramatic effect everything in the room would be white, there would only be black lights, the door would be in the roof so their scene of gravity would be impaired and it would be harder to escape. Chinese water torture would be involved and the creepy walking on wooden floors noises from old radio shows would be playing (or elevator music, I haven't decided). There would be a bunch of crazy random stuff, like pipe cleaner eyes suspended from the air and flying monkies (that I was in the middle of genetically creating) guarding them. The rest of my plans cannot be disclosed with you as of security reasons.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:05 am
I'd have a tea party of course. Once he sees how polite I am, he'll see my plot to take over the world isn't so bad. ^_^  

Scathach789

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:11 am
Scathach789
I'd have a tea party of course. Once he sees how polite I am, he'll see my plot to take over the world isn't so bad. ^_^

whee
Fantastic idea!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:41 am
-Resurrected Writer-
Scathach789

whee
Fantastic idea!
Why of course it is. Who wouldn't want to have a spooky teaparty with an evil overlord?  

Scathach789

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:49 am
Scathach789
-Resurrected Writer-
Scathach789

whee
Fantastic idea!
Why of course it is. Who wouldn't want to have a spooky teaparty with an evil overlord?

Or you can take the Dr. Evil route: having them for dinner while wearing silver suits, shortly before sending them into a room with mutated seabass and one inept guard.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:05 am
-Resurrected Writer-
Scathach789
-Resurrected Writer-
Scathach789

whee
Fantastic idea!

Or you can take the Dr. Evil route: having them for dinner while wearing silver suits, shortly before sending them into a room with mutated seabass and one inept guard.
I do already have a cat named Biggles...I could shave him and he'd be Mr. Bigglesworth...he purred when I asked him if I could.  

Scathach789

Ayame_Rikimayu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:24 am
i'd kill him, just plain and simple..... after dressing him up in a gothic lolita outfit and hanging him upside down over a pool of aligators while throwing tennis balls at him. it's good target practice.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:37 am
I would set him ablaze.  

_S_P_I_K_E_B_A_N_D

Nimewe

Garbage Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:51 am
I would interrogate the spy then after that I would either tortue him or just throw him in the dungeon...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:08 pm
If I had a spy I would torture like this: I would put him in a straight jacket and have him hung upside down by his feet. Fish hooks would be in his while hanging. Also I would play horrible country music while screeching at the top of my lungs.  

L Kook

-Isel-

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:14 pm
Let's just say I've been researching famous serial killers.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff