Reply Coupling
Ginny and Harry.....will it last? (spoiler) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

16_sepria

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:01 pm
I mean honestly. In the last book, the big, noble idiot (no offense to Harry) told her he couldn't be with her, even though they perfect for each other. What do you think? Will she convince him that he needs her (if he lives, that is)?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:51 am
i dont think so..she just doesnt seem like the kind of person that could convince him. He's pretty stubbon.  

Kittykatt217

t-o-o-t-s-i-e

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:34 pm
Kittykatt217
i dont think so..she just doesnt seem like the kind of person that could convince him. He's pretty stubbon.

yes, but so is she. i think that if he lives, he will go back to her anyways. and i think she knows that. razz  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:35 pm
They're not perfect for each other.

She's 15.

He's 16

Lets see the math here. I doubt it would last. Even so, I think she'll die. (I hope so really).

They don't really have much in common. Other then Snogging, Quidditch, and brief possession. But I don't think she's grown up enough or has pateince for him.

Espeically if he survives.  

Luamervara

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

lnkmstr10

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:19 am
16_sepria
I mean honestly. In the last book, the big, noble idiot (no offense to Harry) told her he couldn't be with her, even though they perfect for each other. What do you think? Will she convince him that he needs her (if he lives, that is)?

In the interview with the people from Mugglnet JKR said that she had always planned for Harry and Ginny to get together and part.

So I don't see them getting back together. Harry needs some one who can handle looking for horcruxes, and he's purposely not told her about the prophecy or horcruxes. I think he will grow up more over the horcrux hunt and realize that he has moved on from Ginny  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:11 pm
I kind of hope she dies.

By not protesting that he takes her with him like Ron and Hermione did, she proves that maybe she isn't serious enough to risk her life for him.

Noelani Rules

agrab0ekim

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:22 am
well, the issue becomes, have they really broken up?

to me, it seems as though they havent, and he wants to for a stupid reason

i think they will get back together during the summer between the years, and she will be a big asset  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:01 pm
I'm honestly not sure.

I hope they don't, because even though I really like Ginny as a character, she just doesn't seem like someone who should be with Harry. (That being said, neither does Hermione!)

Although, putting them back together at the very end would be the picturesque, cliche thing to do.  

Candy Coated Cocaine

Admiral Kathryn Janeway

Shameless Smoker

8,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:54 pm
I don't think its going to last. I hope it dosen't last. They're not perfect for each other. They are so different that it won't last.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:38 pm
god she's so annoying...she better die..lol....  

kezelle1

rutbir

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:10 am
harry and ginny will live and they'll get married  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:20 pm
Read the Epi log thinger. I love what happens in it! I LOVE J>K!  

MCLmyhomies

Serena_the_Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:29 am
they get married lolz  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:25 pm
Yes they do, and they are an amazing couple. Very, very adorable.  

MCLmyhomies

Coupling

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces