Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply ☆ Legion Of Charities ☆
Angelic Scarf Quest

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Help a friend?
  Maybe?
  Yes?
View Results

Ryuujin Kenshin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:34 pm
Angelic Scarf Quest

User Image

Hello all, i am currently setting my goals for the impossible Angelic Scarf, reasons i am questing for it, it not only matches my clothing but looks cool so i am questing for any donations from the people of gaia.

For those who you don't know me, practically maybe most, i am the type of person who always give away free stuff, in return i ask for you to do the same. I don't have much as of now, but i did however started 2 yrs ago which make me quite familiar to most of you here. I know you all from game/towns/forums etc etc. apparently that was long ago lol. and yes i will give free stuff away and depending i have those items. i wont lie to everyone, i don't have any items such as collectibles, besides the ones already donated to me by my best friend Miku_Ayawei who is a good artist if i say so my self.

Rules are as follows

1. Donate if you can. all is accepted.
2. Chat here(bump away)
3. Maybe i give away my spirited scarf 2k6?
last person on page 500 gets it
4. Maybe some sell able items as well? free?
like clocks and tables or tiles or other equips(i don't got much) tickets? tokens?
(Like i said i give away anything to help other gaians out only if i see it useful for you to sell of course)
5. Lets start my questing!

Donators: Thanks to some of you, for helping me and getting me there
My true/best friend
Miku_Ayawei
User Image
Donated: Katana, Yukata and Scarf-- thanks to her greatly^^

Also, if i finally get the scarf, its free stuff for everyone, yes free, nothing like roll dice or bump to a certain page or whatever, it straight up free item. Thats only if i get the scarf however but for now donations and quest bumping/chatting for a Spirited Scarf 2k6 on page 500

Those who are looking for free stuff to sell, im your type of person who can help you, as long as we both in the same page  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:28 am
bump o.o  

Ryuujin Kenshin

☆ Legion Of Charities ☆

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas