Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply ☆ Legion Of Charities ☆
Teh_Boxman's Dream Avatar

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Master Clockfish

Dapper Millionaire

4,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:44 pm
I can't believe I'm resorting to begging, but my dream avatar costs a bit and I know it will take me forever to earn that much gold to get all this stuff.

Note, though that I am not demanding anyone donate to me, nor should anyone feel obligated to donate to me. In fact, I'm going to try earning some of the gold for this stuff myself, too. I just need a kickstart in the right direction.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Total Value: 5,570 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Castaway White Shirt (already bought this one)
Black Jeans
Black Leather Belt*
Black Goth Boots - M
Black Gloves (already bought this one)
Black High School Long Coat*
Shades*

The clothes I've asterisked are the ones that I'll probably need help on.

Also, I couldn't decide between the regular shades, the SLIK shades, or the blue Aoi Cache Shades because they all look nice on my character. What do you guys think I should choose? The Cache Shades are the most expensive (nearly 4,000 gold).

The SLIK and Aoi Cache shades make my character look "cool," but the regular shades the one my character is wearing currently make him look badass.

EDIT: I don't think I'll worry about the shades right now, so don't worry about donating for them.

I don't know if I should be requesting help for such a cheap avatar, as I feel as if I'm trying to mooch off of other people, but I will say that any money I do not use will be returned to their owners. You can be sure of that.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:57 pm
I would stick with the glasses you have on your current dream avatar, for now. They suit your avi better.

Krazy Kia

☆ Legion Of Charities ☆

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff