Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SeungHyun Natsume

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:12 am
here is the place to discuss about the
series.,.,. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:58 am
Hmm, okay, I guess I'll start this biggrin
(I do have a Blood+ discussion board in TV anime)

Conversation starters:

What is everyone's favorite (or least favorite) episode(s)?
Which were the best (or worst) battles?
How did you feel about the ending?

Did you understand the plot?
Left with any unanswered questions?

xp  

OZZYthePENGUIN
Crew

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:27 pm
Hmmm I'd have to say...the worst battle scene, was the one between Saya dn Karl in front of Gray's house, episode 37.

There was technically NO action there, and when they started to get at it, they there were those slow mode scenes of Karl's arm and her blade making contact...and (no offence) That part was as corny (and not to mention lame) as Saya's Friendship and Family speeches.

The best would be the one between Saya and Solomon episode 24, in the field, it actually looked like Saya would stop being a wuss and fight there.

Lets see....The ending...was alright if you a hero-lover and you always go for "And they all lived happily ever after" sorta thing...

But I never went for that stuff, I think it sucked, mainly because:

a) Diva died (plain and simple)

b) we never got to see Nathan fight

c) WTF, they totally and completely weakened Diva and Amshel down to Saya and Hagi's level so they can make a quick end. Because we both know, Diva and Amhel are 10000x times stronger then the heroic-duo,
they also just made it convienient that Diva's blood looses its potency and noone knew about it until right then =_=

That was so damn lame >O<

-Unanswered Question: How the hell is Nathan alive?

I'm sure we've all seen it, right at the end the faggish reporter that just happened to be Nathan.
My theory is that he was they're mother's chevalier, but I guess we'll never really know.

I WANT AN OVA~!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:08 pm
D-i-v-a
Hmmm I'd have to say...the worst battle scene, was the one between Saya dn Karl in front of Gray's house, episode 37.

There was technically NO action there, and when they started to get at it, they there were those slow mode scenes of Karl's arm and her blade making contact...and (no offence) That part was as corny (and not to mention lame) as Saya's Friendship and Family speeches.

The best would be the one between Saya and Solomon episode 24, in the field, it actually looked like Saya would stop being a wuss and fight there.

Lets see....The ending...was alright if you a hero-lover and you always go for "And they all lived happily ever after" sorta thing...

c) WTF, they totally and completely weakened Diva and Amshel down to Saya and Hagi's level so they can make a quick end. Because we both know, Diva and Amhel are 10000x times stronger then the heroic-duo,
they also just made it convienient that Diva's blood looses its potency and noone knew about it until right then =_=

I'm sure we've all seen it, right at the end the faggish reporter that just happened to be Nathan.
My theory is that he was they're mother's chevalier, but I guess we'll never really know.

I WANT AN OVA~!

You make good points biggrin

Diva's blood losing its potency after giving birth does make sense, though, seeing as how it would be transferred into her babies.... and I think the reason why the twins' blood kills each other is because the father is from the opposing bloodline of the mother... makes sense, no?

As for Nathan not being dead.... He could have been the Chevalier of their mother or sister, whichever one has the same blood as Saya, so that Saya's blood would not effect Nathan when she stabbed him biggrin

I agree with your fave/least fave fight scenes.

And it did seem as though the writers toned down Diva and Amshel's power, though I'm sure a hardcore Haji/Saya fan would argue that they just saved all their energy for the last fight so they were stronger then in the rest of the series .... ?

I think both points could work.

I wanted to see Nathan fight too... but he apparently wasn't into it...
but at least we got to see his chiropteran form biggrin  

OZZYthePENGUIN
Crew

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:28 pm
OZZYthePENGUIN
D-i-v-a

I WANT AN OVA~!

Diva's blood losing its potency after giving birth does make sense, though, seeing as how it would be transferred into her babies.... and I think the reason why the twins' blood kills each other is because the father is from the opposing bloodline of the mother... makes sense, no?

As for Nathan not being dead.... He could have been the Chevalier of their mother or sister, whichever one has the same blood as Saya, so that Saya's blood would not effect Nathan when she stabbed him biggrin

And it did seem as though the writers toned down Diva and Amshel's power, though I'm sure a hardcore Haji/Saya fan would argue that they just saved all their energy for the last fight so they were stronger then in the rest of the series .... ?

Quote:
I'm sure a hardcore Haji/Saya fan would argue that they just saved all their energy for the last fight so they were stronger then in the rest of the series .... ?

Haha~ I'm not so sure about that my friend, what energy did Saya have to save up? she was falling asleep every 3 second, and Hagi...although he IS strong, he is nothing compared to Amshel...I mean if you remember the start of episode 24, he couldn't even beat Solomon, nor Karl in episode 32.

How was he supposed to defeat Amshel, when he is Diva's oldest, wisest, and most powerful chevalier?

So they obviously weakened them.

But I also get the blood thing, but she's been pregnant for awhile in the series, she still had it then, but right after, if Amshel was so obsessed in finding out everything about Diva, wouldn't there have been some test right after to find out the potency of her blood?

I hate it when Authors and animators end right there for the stupidest reason just for the sake of ending it D8  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:02 am
D-i-v-a
OZZYthePENGUIN
D-i-v-a

I WANT AN OVA~!

Quote:
I'm sure a hardcore Haji/Saya fan would argue that they just saved all their energy for the last fight so they were stronger then in the rest of the series .... ?

Haha~ I'm not so sure about that my friend, what energy did Saya have to save up? she was falling asleep every 3 second, and Hagi...although he IS strong, he is nothing compared to Amshel...I mean if you remember the start of episode 24, he couldn't even beat Solomon, nor Karl in episode 32.

How was he supposed to defeat Amshel, when he is Diva's oldest, wisest, and most powerful chevalier?

But I also get the blood thing, but she's been pregnant for awhile in the series, she still had it then, but right after, if Amshel was so obsessed in finding out everything about Diva, wouldn't there have been some test right after to find out the potency of her blood?

I hate it when Authors and animators end right there for the stupidest reason just for the sake of ending it D8

Yeah... lol

Well, Amshel did beat on Haji pretty bad before Haji rammed him down on that tower that made him get struck by lightening =/

Also: During previous battles with Karl and Solomon, Haji was not giving it his all. I believe he was merely distracting them so that Saya could fight whoever without disturbance.....

Also, in the final battle between Saya and Diva, Saya fought better than she had in any other battle in the series.

Once we discovered that Diva was pregnant, there wasn't anything proving that her blood still had potency, nor was there anything saying that it wouldn't, until the end.

I think Amshel was so distracted with his joy about Diva actually reproducing that he didnt even think about how it would effect her blood if at all. I think he was just trying to complete the goal that he started with the first Joel before Diva was set loose.

Nathan is the only one that knew about Diva's blood ... and that's because he is from the previous generation of Chiropteran Queens  

OZZYthePENGUIN
Crew

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:39 pm
OZZYthePENGUIN
D-i-v-a
OZZYthePENGUIN
D-i-v-a

I WANT AN OVA~!

Quote:

Yeah... lol

Well, Amshel did beat on Haji pretty bad before Haji rammed him down on that tower that made him get struck by lightening =/

Also: During previous battles with Karl and Solomon, Haji was not giving it his all. I believe he was merely distracting them so that Saya could fight whoever without disturbance.....

Also, in the final battle between Saya and Diva, Saya fought better than she had in any other battle in the series.

Once we discovered that Diva was pregnant, there wasn't anything proving that her blood still had potency, nor was there anything saying that it wouldn't, until the end.

I think Amshel was so distracted with his joy about Diva actually reproducing that he didnt even think about how it would effect her blood if at all. I think he was just trying to complete the goal that he started with the first Joel before Diva was set loose.

Nathan is the only one that knew about Diva's blood ... and that's because he is from the previous generation of Chiropteran Queens

I'm downright sure Amshel wasn't overjoyed happy go-lucky to find that Diva is pregnant, if her were, he would've been too distracted by his 'Joy' to fire Dr.Collins and higher Julia as her physician.

It should have been able to come up ne? Especially when it was Amshel who cut the out of her belly, I'm sure it should've been one of the first things he would do. If he were in character of course ^^

I don't really think Hagi is just gonna dilly-daddle when he sees a true enemy @_@ I'll give him more credit than that. Even against normal chiropetera he's serious, and that battle between Solomon, he definately wasn't playing around due to the fact he was enraged Solomon was trying to take Saya from him, both episode 23, and 43-44 LMAO

Face it, Hagi gets OWNED by Chevaliers in battle lmao

And lets say we were to go by your theory , that Hagi was buying Saya time, like episode 32, when Saya went to go look for Diva, the most time her gave her was about 2 seconds before he was (as Karl put it) Seagull food.

And I think Nathan cared more about the outcome of the final battle more then 'his' queen (lets just say that) Because if he truly was they're mothers (or sisters) chevalier, he would have warned them of such a thing riiiight?

And to be honest , Diva's blood loosing it potency I was expecting it...but not... (you know what I mean?) and when it happened at the end, I was all like "Wtf that was convenient" The hagi shows his love yadda-yadda-yadda and alas you have a half-a** ending.

lawlz domokun  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:08 am
Meh.... whatever.

I still loved every minute of the anime all 3 times I watched it xp  

OZZYthePENGUIN
Crew

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:35 pm
OZZYthePENGUIN
Meh.... whatever.

I still loved every minute of the anime all 3 times I watched it xp

Haha~ me too, I'm just not happy about the ending crying it was rushed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:24 am
I haven't seen all the serie 'cause it's just arriving in Mexico but I can say that the 34 episodes that I've seen are awsome and I still a little bit confuzzed about the time that Diva kill the little boy... I don't really know what happened but I'm guessing..

The Gothic Muffin

OZZYthePENGUIN
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:30 am
Don't worry, you'll find out soon biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:56 pm
spoiler!

I thought the ending was good, and i liked it, but it is not the way i would have done it. and in my opinion, not the way it should have been done at all. as anticlimactic as it seems, Saya should have done what she meant to do, killed the children and let haji kill her. by letting the children and herself live she left a possibility of more yokshu chiroptera being created, and an all out extinction of the human race was made possible as well. and by letting herself live, she went completely against her enitire quest in the series.  

Eclyps Th1rt3en

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:40 am
Amalys_Krys
spoiler!

I thought the ending was good, and i liked it, but it is not the way i would have done it. and in my opinion, not the way it should have been done at all. as anticlimactic as it seems, Saya should have done what she meant to do, killed the children and let haji kill her. by letting the children and herself live she left a possibility of more yokshu chiroptera being created, and an all out extinction of the human race was made possible as well. and by letting herself live, she went completely against her enitire quest in the series.

So true, and then Diva wouldn't have had to die alone *happy sigh*
But then again, with this ending, Then may have left it open for an OVA of sorts, Or even another season, but I don't think were gonna get that lucky =D  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:33 am
The chances of them making another series is almost 500 to 1  

Emilyrose24

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:02 am
Emilyrose24
The chances of them making another series is almost 500 to 1

Sadly its true D: A second Series is technically impossible, But I'm still sorta hoping for an OVA at least ~_~ Like they could animate Blood+: Adagio or something D: sorta like an OVA, or even make a movie on Diva and what the hell she's been doing for close to 200 year when Saya couldn't find her >.>  
[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff