My signature profiles are short, sweet and easy to make and use. All I need to make them, is a couple bits of information about your char, fursona or yourself.

Here is what I need from you.

Name: (Name of your char or who you want the profile made to.)
Species: Again, self explanitory.

Now, here is where things get interesting. When ordering, include these into the request form. These catagories are for the physical profile of your char or self. They are ranged from one to five, one being weakest, and five being the max.

And in a random order:
Agility
Strength
Power
Speed
Defence

Now. These are what the pentagon thing is for on the left. This gives a very quick and fairly easy glimps at the physical nature of your char or self. You can substitute one or two options for any of these, though limit it to that please.

Also, you can request a small symbol for your char, but it must be small. Nothing extremly detailed. Think of the badges in the pokemon games for detail and size limitations. And, color is also customizable, for your comfert.

So, to recap, here is yor basic ordering sheet.

Quote:

Name:

Agility:
Strength:
Power:
Speed:
Defence:
Text color:
Symbol:

Now. For an example, I will be providing my profile and ordering sheet for comparison.
User Image
Name: Angyl Natavi
Species: Karesh Kaige

Agility 4
Strength 3
Power 3
Speed 3
Courage: (Modified from defence) 5.
Text color: Dark green
Symbol: Paw print, green.

Now, I understand that most blogs have signature rules. Such as YS, who has an annoyingly small signature limit. About 400 by 80, if I understand correctly. I made these sigs to be able to be posted on YS, for those of you who frequent there, or just visit.

Pricing: 100 gold each, 50 for each stat catagory alteration. (Like my courage instead of defence.)