Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Out of Kansas

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:09 pm
did it ever say how their mom died cuz if so i missed it  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:12 pm
Nope they never did, you don't hear anything about they're mother, except that she was found in antartica and her face was crushed when Joel the original found her.  

D-i-v-a
Captain

OZZYthePENGUIN
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:24 pm
D-i-v-a
Nope they never did, you don't hear anything about they're mother, except that she was found in antartica and her face was crushed when Joel the original found her.

Actually, it was Iceland... But that's all we know of her. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:01 pm
i thought so hmmmm i wonder how she died  

Out of Kansas

OZZYthePENGUIN
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:12 pm
akari_morimoto

If I could guess, I'd say there was a similar war going on back then, and her sister killed her while she was pregnant.... Though somehow the babies were not destroyed, and yet were born when either Joel or Amshel (I don't remember which one) dripped blood on their cocoons

Yay babies!

whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:16 pm
OZZYthePENGUIN
akari_morimoto

If I could guess, I'd say there was a similar war going on back then, and her sister killed her while she was pregnant.... Though somehow the babies were not destroyed, and yet were born when either Joel or Amshel (I don't remember which one) dripped blood on their cocoons

Yay babies!

whee

i dont remember there mom being crystalized by the others blood though  

The Cursed Monarch

OG Prophet

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200

OZZYthePENGUIN
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:13 am
Perhaps

but I dont think just crushing her head would have killed her.... Haji gets crushed a lot and always comes back =/

I guess it'll just remain a mystery

but oh wait!! When they found her she was in Chiropteran form.... and we never saw Diva nor Saya in anything but human form. Can they change?

Perhaps they are stronger yet more vulnerable in Chiropteran form... like if you crush them in human form they arent fully using their abilities so they can still heal.... but if you were to crush their head in chiropteran form they'd die?

I have no idea, just making stuff up that might fit ... cuz I have nothing else to do sweatdrop

Edited for ramblings  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:37 pm
That's exactly what I was thinking!!! Since Diva and Saya never changed forms..... :S But what's strange is that in the Manga there's a totally different explanation for what Saya is....  

sharkgrrl2000

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:14 am
sharkgrrl2000
That's exactly what I was thinking!!! Since Diva and Saya never changed forms..... :S But what's strange is that in the Manga there's a totally different explanation for what Saya is....

Which Manga exactly are you talking about?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:29 pm
Blood the Last Vampire, it's set after Blood+ you can see David from red shield all old and decrepit.  

sharkgrrl2000

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:43 am
sharkgrrl2000
Blood the Last Vampire, it's set after Blood+ you can see David from red shield all old and decrepit.

Oh yeah Blood+ the last vampire Manga, It isn't set after Blood+ though, its actually set WAAAAY before, like in the sixties.
I've read it, and yeah she's still a chiropteran, but like different.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:03 pm
D-i-v-a
sharkgrrl2000

Oh yeah Blood+ the last vampire Manga, It isn't set after Blood+ though, its actually set WAAAAY before, like in the sixties.

Omg I want to read it.... mm I've never though about Saya and Diva's mom.... ey

what about their father???

The Gothic Muffin

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:47 pm
GothicPanic
D-i-v-a
sharkgrrl2000

Omg I want to read it.... mm I've never though about Saya and Diva's mom.... ey

what about their father???

Never said anything about they're father, we just assume (as the series tells us) that its a chevalier of her sisters.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:34 pm
If you read the manga you actually see David!!!! Giving Saya her old sword!!!! If that isn't proving it's afterwards I don't know what is! stare  

sharkgrrl2000

OZZYthePENGUIN
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:46 pm
sharkgrrl2000
If you read the manga you actually see David!!!! Giving Saya her old sword!!!! If that isn't proving it's afterwards I don't know what is! stare

That David is not the same David as in Blood+, hun. It's his father. Blood: The Last Vampire takes place during the Vietnam war ... which was 30 years before the events of Blood+ took place.  
[Joel's Diary]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff