Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP (Made up characters/real ones) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of videogame out of the choices do you like best?
  Action
  Adventure
  Role-playing
  Strategy
  First-person shooter
  Third-person shooter
  Who would play videogames when you could go outside!?!?!
  What? I'm just voting to get gold!
View Results

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:15 pm
Okay, so, you can either be your own character, or be a regular character from the anime/manga. If you post once, try to stay in the story. You don't have to P.M. me your character info, or even post it. Lastly, keep it at a PG-13 level.

Atekeru was wandering around in a forest near Konohu, trying to recall his forgotten past. He kept having nightmares about what had happened about his family, although the memory slips when he wakes up. He decided to walk back over to the village. When he got there, he saw many people crowding around a man with some type of sword. Wonder what's going on.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:47 pm
Harrun was walking through the forests that suround Konahagakure. He ajusted his headband. His headband beared the leaf sighn on it; with a large slash across it. I hope I'll be welcome here.... This scratch WAS an accident.... He thought, recalling the incident while climbing that brought upon this scratch. He gulped, heading into the village.  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:00 pm
As the crowd split up, Atekeru turned back towards the forest. I don't see what the big deal is.... my swords are waaaaaaaay cooler than that one. He noticed someone moving in the forest. "Hey, are you an assassin or something? I can see that your headband is scratched."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:41 pm
Harrun came out of the forest, nervous. "I'm a ninja of Konaha..... This was just an accident." Harrun stated, pointing to his headband with his thumb.  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:22 pm
"Oh.. okay. As you can see from my headband, I am a ninja also. I'm just walking around, looking for something to do... wait... look up. There's something there."
Atekeru was referring to the unusual black shadow in the sky.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:40 pm
"W....What is that?" Reks asked in awe.  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:47 pm
"It-it's getting bigger!" Atekeru shouted! "Maybe we should go ask the hokage." Suddenly, it covered the whole village. "Maybe it's some sort of jutsu? Well, come on, lets go."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:53 pm
"Alright..." Rek said, keeping a watchfull eye on the black blob-like object or jutsu as they headed towards the hokage's ofice.  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:40 pm
Atekeru looked up,"Hey! The shadow is gone....." What in the world was that? and why did it go away?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:51 pm
"Why are you here?" A girl with purple hair to the middle of her back and a black outfit on stood infront of them, asking Reks seeing his scratched headband.  

Hopelessly x_x Alone

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:33 pm
"It... was a climbing accident..." Harrun explained again. Mabey I should just toss this headband and see if I can get a new one from lord hokage... He thought, sighing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:35 pm
She relaxed a bit and lossened her grip on a kunai she was holding behind her back. "An accident? If you say so. Here, you can have my old one." She untied the headband and held it out to him. "I'm only staying in this village a little longer, so I won't be needing it."  

Hopelessly x_x Alone

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:56 am
"Rea... Really?" Reks asked, taking of the old headband from his forehead and replacing it with the new one. "Thanks." He said, putting the old headband in his pocket.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:26 pm
"Now you won't be convicted of being... banned." Like me. "I have to.. head home.. I'll see you later." Atekeru walked over to behind a house.. and dashed to the forest when they thougt he left.  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:41 pm
Ha! They accually believed my story.... harrun thought, smirking. He ran into the woods were he called home.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff