Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:08 pm
Hi people! This is where the real fun stuff begins! If you have any questions, DO NOT POST THEM HERE! Either PM me or post them in the Sign Up Page.

If you want to be part of this RP, please go to the sign page first and make your profile Here! if not, PM me your profile so you can add me to the list. Please follow the rules mentioned in the Sign up page.

Have fun!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:13 pm
Tomoe wondered around the Valdamt Castle grounds, looking at the gate. "Heheh.. exploring time!" looks back making sure nobody is following her and wonders outside the Valdamt Castle grounds and into the darkness of the Linus Forest.  

La Petite Ange

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:29 pm
marcus looks at the trees of the linus forest from the bacony of his bed chamber in the septimus palace
others could be out there
marcus jumps from his balcony into the branches of the giant trees  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:31 pm
she looked around and walked out of the Valdamt Castle "im tired of them telling me to stay inside all day" she said walking around "its so boring" she looks around, her long black hair, blowing lighty in the wind  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:40 pm
marcus continues to jump from branch to branch scenting many new things
he finds himself in the center of the lycan territory in a hour his mind filled with the images of the forest  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:42 pm
"Erm... maybe coming out here all alone wasn't such a good idea..." is completely lost in the middle of the forest. Climbs on a tree and starts jumping from tree to treetop looking for a way out of the dark forest.  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:44 pm
she looks around, seeing the animals run "the forest holds such wonderful things" she said smiling(gtg u guys, b on later tonight kk)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:45 pm
KaosAngel012
"Erm... maybe coming out here all alone wasn't such a good idea..." is completely lost in the middle of the forest. Climbs on a tree and starts jumping from tree to treetop looking for a way out of the dark forest.

marcus while jumping from tree to tree scents a person
hmm human
he looks at the mark on his right shoulder from where he was tested on
no something else I've never smelt before  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:47 pm
Aprilbaby1
she looks around, seeing the animals run "the forest holds such wonderful things" she said smiling(gtg u guys, b on later tonight kk)

(kk! Bye!)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:48 pm
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

hmm human

Running faster. "Okay... I don't see anything familiar from here..... darn it... why don't I ever listen to my superiors?" looking around franatically.  

La Petite Ange

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:49 pm
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

(kk! Bye!)

{c ya then}  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:49 pm
KaosAngel012
she appeared beside her "hey sis, why did you leave without me?" she asked looking around (later guys ^_^)  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:52 pm
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

hmm human

Running faster. "Okay... I don't see anything familiar from here..... darn it... why don't I ever listen to my superiors?" looking around franatically.
Marcus starts to catch up to it curious at to what hes smelled
Marcus howls out in the woods on impulse  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:52 pm
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
she appeared beside her "hey sis, why did you leave without me?" she asked looking around (later guys ^_^)

"Sis!! Am I glad to see you..."  

La Petite Ange

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:54 pm
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

hmm human

Marcus starts to catch up to it curious at to what hes smelled
Marcus howls out in the woods on impulse

Heard the howl and opens her eyes wide. "Oh no.... a lycan.... oh I hope it's a friendly one... please be a friendly one...." she knows that some vampires and some Lycans don't get along too well. Jumps down from the tree and tries to hide from view.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff