Gothy Vampire Meals Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Endlos Blut Staub

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:56 pm
Hey!
I've started a little vampire club thing where I live and I need some ideas for some recipies. What I've got now is grave yard cake and coffin cake.

And I cant leave everyone with just eating cake. Anything is really good, including vegitarian. (Alittle contraditing though isnt it xD)

SO! your help is greatly needed.
Any ideas?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:20 pm
Well wine or sparkeling grape juice (depending on your ages) would make a great "blood".  

DarkPrincesa

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:45 pm
How about Murder Soup? Just good ol' Tomato Soup!

Maybe some Graveside Suprise, where you make mud pies out of chocolate pudding and oreos, don't forget to include the "maggots", white ended gummy worms.

How about Sunrise Fright, where you mix together Code Red Mountain dew with a nice red ice cream or sherbet in a blender.

Hrm...could possibly do Macabre Cake, where you put cheery topping and cut up strawberries atop of some nice cheesecake.

Just a few ideas I thought of whilst sitting here.
Hopefully they come of use for you.

I like making up food ideas, so always feel free to PM me!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:05 pm
Aw thanks guys : ).
Great ideas. Are their anymore? Trying to make a full meal xD  

Endlos Blut Staub

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:36 pm
Miss Murder Puget
Aw thanks guys : ).
Great ideas. Are their anymore? Trying to make a full meal xD

Oh, a full meal, eh?

Well, okay. Do you have any vegetarians in your club? If so, they can deal with it...Maybe make a nice salad and put red food coloring in the dressings?

Hrm...
Okay, so, open up with a salad. Like I mentioned above, try and keep that simple, but make it a bit different. Such as with the food dye in the dressing, or invent your own uniqure twist.

For the main course:
Hrm..well, this is where I can see you having trouble...
Perhaps you could do a couple of things, whatever tickles your fancy...
1. Make the Murder Soup, cut up some tomatoes and have "Human Chunks" in it. Add a slight spice to it to keep the people'se tougnes tingling so they keep reaching for a nice drink. (I'll leave the drinks up to you, for I'm not sure of the age groups here). Maybe you could make a nice grilled cheese and steak sammich. Put some red food dye in the cheese while it's melting so it takes on a bit of a red apperance, and cut up the steak into nice biteable pieces and melt it into the cheese.
2. Make a lasagna?
3. PIZZA!

Then for desert serve the Sunrise Fright and Graveside Suprise. Or the Macabre Cake and Red Kool-Aid.

Remember you can do a LOT of things with this. So, take your time and keep getting opinions from those that are within the club. Maybe you could have people try and make up their own ideas and make it for the next meet. Keep it a nice part of the group, but not the main focus.
A full stomach keeps a person happy!

REMEMBER: NO GARLIC!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:44 pm
Blood.

As long as everybody is drinknig their own though. I could never drink other peoples blood. Something about it.  

_S_P_I_K_E_B_A_N_D

Simim

5,750 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:06 am
Well, I'm going to ask a simple question: what kind of cooking are we talking about here? Do you know how to cook complex dishes? What's the price range? Do you have a hired cook?

I'd say for dessert, nothing is gothier and vampier than Dark Chocolate Cheesecake with Strawberry syrup drizzled across. It combines the dark black chocolaty allure with blood red deliciousness.

As for a main course: steak. No pun intended, but seriously, medium rare or rare grilled steak fajitas with some grilled mushrooms and red bell peppers give you blood and tasty morsels all in one. For the vegitarians, you could replace the steak with portobello mushrooms or tofu, both wonderful meat substitutes.

For an appetizer, tomato soup is awesome. Or blood red classic buffalo wings. Maybe even fried red bell peppers. Imagine biting into a strip of that to see a brilliant red inside: definitely vampy.

Drinks are up to you, but remember: nothing screams vampire like a good ole' Bloody Mary. For the minors, Shirley Temples are delicious, as well as Code Red Mt. Dew, Cherry 7up, and Coke with two bright cherries on top.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:13 pm
You guys are awesome. : )

Well, myself and my two other friends are cooking, but I think only two of us can cook. xD

I"m pretty good, I dont know the other's level but I think she's pretty good. But these are great ideas. Thanks so much for your help. : )

Of course I"m always open to more options though : ).

You guys rock.  

Endlos Blut Staub

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:40 pm
Here's a great name for having a meal with samples of everything:
"Bela Lugosi's fed"
;]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:45 pm
-Resurrected Writer-
Here's a great name for having a meal with samples of everything:
"Bela Lugosi's fed"
;]

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl  

Simim

5,750 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Endlos Blut Staub

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:53 pm
xD Iiii like that one : )  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:34 pm
I dunno about you guys, but roast beef fresh-cut from the delicatessen leaves stains on paper towels that resembles a certain crimson vital fluid.  

-Isel-

-Isel-

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:35 pm
Spikeband
Blood.

As long as everybody is drinknig their own though. I could never drink other peoples blood. Something about it.

Something about the HIV, right?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:50 pm
-Isel-
Spikeband
Blood.

Hehe, yeah. I'm trying to avoid any real blood drinking, we've got impressionable minors and I dont want parents coming up to me, trying to sue me. >> This is a pretty religious place.  

Endlos Blut Staub

_S_P_I_K_E_B_A_N_D

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:55 pm
-Isel-
Spikeband
Blood.

Yeah. And other diseases that are traveling through the blood stream.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff