Welcome to Gaia! ::

The KoS Guild: The AMv capitol of the universe!

Back to Guilds

Reply The AMV Guild
Rate my amv?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

On a scale of 1-5 (1=CRAP! 5=Amazing)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Hidden Mist Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:16 pm
User Image
I hear your whispers Break the silence...

(¯`·._) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6MdNGuF1Vs

Please be fair don't rate low because it was made on WMM or that you don't like Kikyou or the Idea of Itachi and Kikyou together

I get dismal rateings on animemusicvideos.org due to the eletites(sp), Kikyou haters and rapid Itachi fangirls stare (¯`·._)

And it calms me down...
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:26 pm
Don't sweat it. There are some good videos that come out of WMM. It was alright. One thing though. The video is about both Itachi and Kikyo, but it looks more like Kikyo is stealing the show. All Itachi does in the video is stand and stare. whee  

FallenMarvel

Hidden Mist Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:05 am
User Image
I hear your whispers Break the silence...

(¯`·._) >_< I know but its hard finding better footage of Itachi, as lot of Itachi videos are exatly the same only diffrent songs Plus its hard to find subtitle free amvs (¯`·._)

And it calms me down...
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:58 am
Hidden Mist Ninja
Plus its hard to find subtitle free amvs

Liez. Even if you're talking about downloaded episodes and not amvs, then cropping subtitles is ridiculously easy.  

MalXII

Jisaku Jiens

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:09 pm
MalXII
Hidden Mist Ninja

Liez. Even if you're talking about downloaded episodes and not amvs, then cropping subtitles is ridiculously easy.

Not with WMM!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:37 pm
I have to say that I love the concept but the execution was off. The beginning bit of Kikyou walking badly needs to be deinterlaced --it's obvious the footage was slowed down and it was quite "jumpy". Also there was a pop frame on the scene after that. --Those were just little errors that could have been fixed with more time.

There really needs to be more editing towards the end--where the music picks up. When making a instrumental video you need to hit those notes ((the really heavy ones)) it just makes the video drag when you miss them -- it makes the scenes at the end seem too long.

Desdemona Legardored
Crew

MalXII

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:59 pm
Ace Teh Impure
MalXII
Hidden Mist Ninja

Not with WMM!
I use VDubMod to clean and cut all my footage. It can eliminate interlacing, resize the image to the proper aspect ratio, crop the image, and add borders, all with little difficulty, and it's free. It has nothing to do with your editing program, and a lot you people seem to think WMM can be used as an excuse for poor editing. I've used it. It has a few problems, but nothing that would prevent good editing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:17 pm
MalXII
Ace Teh Impure
MalXII
Hidden Mist Ninja

Not with WMM!
I use VDubMod to clean and cut all my footage. It can eliminate interlacing, resize the image to the proper aspect ratio, crop the image, and add borders, all with little difficulty, and it's free. It has nothing to do with your editing program, and a lot you people seem to think WMM can be used as an excuse for poor editing. I've used it. It has a few problems, but nothing that would prevent good editing.

VDubMod is free? confused where can i download it?  

Hidden Mist Ninja

MalXII

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:25 pm
Hidden Mist Ninja
MalXII
Ace Teh Impure
MalXII
Hidden Mist Ninja

Not with WMM!

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/guides/avtech/
It's part of AMVapp

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/guides/subremoval/default.htm
There's the guide for subtitle removal.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:37 am
MalXII
Hidden Mist Ninja
MalXII
Ace Teh Impure
MalXII
Hidden Mist Ninja

Not with WMM!

It's part of AMVapp

I cannot even count the number of times I've told people this.

*sigh*

I suppose it doesn't really matter what I say if it just gets ignored.

mad

Desdemona Legardored
Crew

Hidden Mist Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:32 am
Desdemona Legardored
MalXII
Hidden Mist Ninja
MalXII
Ace Teh Impure

Not with WMM!

It's part of AMVapp

*sigh*

mad

Sorry I angerd you, i'm only an amature amv maker, i'm not an "expert" yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:00 am
Hidden Mist Ninja
Desdemona Legardored
MalXII
Hidden Mist Ninja
MalXII
Ace Teh Impure

Not with WMM!

It's part of AMVapp

*sigh*

mad

Sorry I angerd you, i'm only an amature amv maker, i'm not an "expert" yet.

That had nothing to do with your skill level. I'm talking about the fact that I've told you every time you asked about sub cropping about Vdub. I'm frustrated that you blatantly ignored me and only accept the advice when it's given by someone else.  

Desdemona Legardored
Crew

Hidden Mist Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:25 pm
wtf?! I read everything! I just didn't know about VDubMob sheesh mad .

(Mod please close topic)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:04 am
This will be the last topic discussing subtitled footage in amvs.

Guild leadership does not condone the use of downloaded footage and from this moment on all threads inclusive will be deleted.
Be advised, no one in this guild is to discuss or condone downloading footage at all. If you need help finding footage that is not yet available on recorded media in your area, pm a crew member or myself.  

Mr_Pilkington
Captain

The AMV Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces