Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply Gaian Grammar Guild
To torture a nOOb/text-talker. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Venat the Undying

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:02 am
Cut off his hands and dip his wrists in salt while pouring non-lethal(but still painful) acid over him. Then take a rusty knife and start slowly peeling away skin while pouring more salt on him. Then knock him out and put him in a small box with a pistol with one shot. Dump the box in the middle of the arctic ocean.He will either die, or kill himself with the pistol.

*last 2 steps are optional and can be replaced by placing him in a shack, pouring oil in it and on it everywhere, then flipping a lit match on a part of it*
*can be replaced by drowning*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:17 pm
Thats horrible.You guys are grammar nazis.txt talk isnt that bad.I just needed a guild to get away from it.  

Cgamer101 Tokoro

Bladeglory

Shy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:58 pm
Um... Don't worry Cgamer... This guy seems to be a small minority on G3... Most of us aren't like him... gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:53 am
In my defense, I wouldn't do that!
But someone may wish to no how to, so if they want, they can look.
That is all this is; just advice for the ones that want to systematically take them out.

Once again: I WOULD NOT DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT! Thank you.  

Venat the Undying

Asher_Scree

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:50 am
-winces- That's... rather vulgar, deary.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:57 am
King of Halla
Cut off his hands and dip his wrists in salt while pouring non-lethal(but still painful) acid over him. Then take a rusty knife and start slowly peeling away skin while pouring more salt on him. Then knock him out and put him in a small box with a pistol with one shot. Dump the box in the middle of the arctic ocean.He will either die, or kill himself with the pistol.

*last 2 steps are optional and can be replaced by placing him in a shack, pouring oil in it and on it everywhere, then flipping a lit match on a part of it*
*can be replaced by drowning*
Over text talking? Why, I know it's anoying but still. You're just insane!  

Trixstr BOBZ

MadnessFreak

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:15 pm
Why pack a gun? That's merciful. Anyway, you wouldn't want to cut off his hands, he'll bleed to death. Cut off his fingers and slash his arms badly. Anyway, everyone can shut their faces, nobody complained when 'How would you torture a txt-tlker?' was made.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:06 pm
MadnessFreak
Why pack a gun? That's merciful. Anyway, you wouldn't want to cut off his hands, he'll bleed to death. Cut off his fingers and slash his arms badly. Anyway, everyone can shut their faces, nobody complained when 'How would you torture a txt-tlker?' was made.

Except for the fact that most of the stuff wasn't about physically torturing txt-tlkers until they died... stare  

Bladeglory

Shy Werewolf

Captain Purpleheart

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:26 pm
That's a bit harsh.
I'd just talk in extremely literate sentences. It makes them twitch.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:35 am
MadnessFreak

Pack the gun because it follows the codes of life that everyone should follow.(Pirates Code) stare

and if the salt doesn't stop the bleeding in the wrists, then bandage them. scream  

Venat the Undying

MadnessFreak

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:56 pm
LiefBlade
MadnessFreak

Except for the fact that most of the stuff wasn't about physically torturing txt-tlkers until they died... stare

I believe that having to write out 1000 text messages perfectly and restart over again if there was but one error could destroy you mentally, which is even worse. Besides, most people said they would etch verse/literature into them, which is a horrible form of torture.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:57 pm
King of Halla
MadnessFreak

Pack the gun because it follows the codes of life that everyone should follow.(Pirates Code) stare

and if the salt doesn't stop the bleeding in the wrists, then bandage them. scream

Code of honour? Meh. No.  

MadnessFreak

Organic Shadows

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:10 pm
...It's not that bad. I don't like it, but it's definitely not enough to do physical torture to anyone (beyond a good smacking).  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:24 pm
MadnessFreak
LiefBlade
MadnessFreak

I believe that having to write out 1000 text messages perfectly and restart over again if there was but one error could destroy you mentally, which is even worse. Besides, most people said they would etch verse/literature into them, which is a horrible form of torture.

Nice. 1000 messages? Wow, that is cruel.  

Venat the Undying

Feather Kana

Sparkly Spirit

18,725 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:03 am
eek

Wow. Some of us here are a tad brutal, shall we say?

Yes, text-talking is a pet peeve of mine, but I doubt I'd go to such lengths over it. More than one of the comments in my Profile has been sauced by text-talk--the most recent the main reason why I started actively looking around for a literate guild once more and finally found one.  
Gaian Grammar Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff