Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply Sims Q&A and Help
My teen is an adult?- Problem solved!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Light up the Night

Tipsy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:37 pm

The problem was only that she was preggers, she's back to being a teen. For some reason when she was pregnant the game thought she was an adult.

I have a teen sim. In her age bar it turns up as that she's an adult and none of it is filled up yet it says she becomes an elder in just 15 days.
She can still go to school.
And if it helps she's preggers.
I'm not sure how to fix this or weather or not she'll turn into an elder or not (I hope not. She's only a teen!!!).
How can I fix this, that is, if I can.
EDIT: (I'll be editing when I know more info)
Also when I go the the house hold it shows he in the family portrait as an adult.
When I go to the school/job thing it doesn't show school. It shows Unemployed.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:22 am
Hmm, I can honestly say that I've never heard of anyone with this problem and that I haven't experienced it myself. I can't think of anything that would cause this to happen, unless you have a defective download or something. Other than that, I'm stumped. sad  

Captain Jenocidal

Light up the Night

Tipsy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:11 pm
Aruba Jam
Hmm, I can honestly say that I've never heard of anyone with this problem and that I haven't experienced it myself. I can't think of anything that would cause this to happen, unless you have a defective download or something. Other than that, I'm stumped. sad
The only thing it could be caused by is inteenimater and I downloaded it just fine. Everything works on it perfectly. Maybe it's just a glitch and she will turn into an adult, or at least that's what I'm hoping.
It could also be that she's pregnant and theres a glitch in that.

Oh also since she's been pregnant the blur setting when she's in the shower is off. (I didn't use a cheat to put blurs of etheir)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:44 am
Kiruanna
Aruba Jam
The only thing it could be caused by is inteenimater and I downloaded it just fine. Everything works on it perfectly. Maybe it's just a glitch and she will turn into an adult, or at least that's what I'm hoping.
It could also be that she's pregnant and theres a glitch in that.

Oh also since she's been pregnant the blur setting when she's in the shower is off. (I didn't use a cheat to put blurs of etheir)

Whoa. That must've freaked you out when you saw that. I know I'd totally freak.  

Captain Jenocidal

Chikiya

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:39 pm
That's normal for inteenimater, that will happen every time, but seems you've got her sorted out now. But just so you know.  
Sims Q&A and Help

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games