Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
What, no clues!?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhireiah

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:15 am
What happened? We didn't get any clues for the items for this month sad I never get the items right, but that's beside the point. I like guessing anyway.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:36 am
the gaia home page vaguely hints that this month's 3 collectibles are related to the 2 halos and the horns. stare  

lazy bonz

Rhireiah

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:43 pm
tao neutrino
the gaia home page vaguely hints that this month's 3 collectibles are related to the 2 halos and the horns. stare

'vague" is a bit of an understatement. Still.... I'm loving the new items 3nodding I've been wanting a halo, but 20 Mill. for a gold one is just in my wildest dreams.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:56 pm
Your new halo looks great on you! biggrin  

lazy bonz

mysterious joker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:35 pm
I can't get them. XP... I don't have a checking book or anything, I'm 15 also and if I mail in the money, it's not safe and I wouldn't know if they got it or not..  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:28 pm
tao neutrino
Your new halo looks great on you! biggrin

Aww.. Thank you ^_^  

Rhireiah

Rhireiah

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:33 pm
mysterious joker
I can't get them. XP... I don't have a checking book or anything, I'm 15 also and if I mail in the money, it's not safe and I wouldn't know if they got it or not..

That really makes things complicated... You don't know anyone IRL who has Paypal? You could just give them the money and they could get the MCs for you. Paypal is pretty safe as far as online payments go.  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games