The Cliff Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:07 pm
The is a part descending from the side of the mountain all the way to the ground next to part of the river. The Cliff ranged from 10 feet high to almost 100 feet into the air with plenty of tree's, fruit shrubs, and plenty of wild life ranging from Rabbits, Turkeys, and many others ranging in size.

The Cliff

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:14 pm
Slighter was laying down next to the cliff, his body curled into a ball has he was laying down in the shade with his eyes closed has he yawned, "I wounder where everybody hiding nowadays." Slighter mumbled to himself has he whacked a bug with his tail against a tree, causing an apple which had already fallen onto a small branch and onto his head.
Slighter Grunted when the apple hit him and then shook his head with a sigh, "Gee, I just rediscovered Gravity." He mumbled to himself again.

Slighter
Captain

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:33 am
Tanani squared up herself to pounce on Slighter. She crept slowly and silently through the bush. Suddenly, with great force, she launched herself into the air and onto his head.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:32 pm
As Aleu aproched the cliff, she saw a she-wolf sneeking on Slighter. She watched her, as she pounced on Slighter... Alue smiled, and went up to them. " Hi Slighter! " she said happily. She saw he was laying in a ball as if he were sleeping... She slightly shook her head, and sat down nest to them. She curiosly looked at the she-wolf, and said " I've never seen you around before... What's your name? " Aleu sighed, as she felt a light breeze on her fur. and thought - This place is really nice... I wonder why I haven't gone here before... - After her thought left her mind she layed down, and relaxed in the shade with the other two.

NamiSan92

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:41 am
Tanani wagged her tail at the other she-wolf. "My name's Tanani. Yours?" she asked politely.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:14 pm
Alue smiled, and said " Im Alue! Nice to meet you. "
(( WRITERS BLOCK! gonk xp ))

NamiSan92

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:44 pm
((Hate it.))

Tanani batted at a beetle flying through the air. "It's a pleasure, Alue!"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:23 pm
Alue smiled at Tanani, and then giggled alittle bit as she batted at the beatle. She then looked off the cliff, and was in aww. She didn't relize how high they were from the river... Alue then said " Wow... I never noticed high were from the river... " She sat at the edge, and continued to look at the rushing river at the bottom.

(( YAY! writer's block is gone! I knew taking a brake would help. biggrin ))

NamiSan92

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:20 pm
Arkanna yawned as she slunk around the cliff. Standing at the bottem of it she looked up the side with sly green eyes. Jumping to one side to the next she made it to the top. Sitting down she yawned again and lokoed down this time. Walking silently next to the edge as it crumbled and fell below her, sighing, her thick, peppered, grey tail swung side to side as she roamed around, checking out the scenery. Finally, Arkanna sat down and wrapped her tail around her thin body and closed her eyes, listening to the noises around her.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:55 pm
Alue's ears perked up as she heard another wolf somewhere on the cliff. As she looked down at the bottom, she saw a figure, but couldn't define who it was. She watched curiously, as the wolf started climbing the side of the cilff. Alue tilted her head slighly trying to figure out who the wolf was... As the wolf got closer she relized it was Arkanna. After Arkanna reached to top Aleu started to wag her tail slowly, and heard Arkanna sigh. Alue got up, and also walked on the edge, she watched the edge as it crumbled below her. After she got close enough she went up to Arkanna " Hi Arkanna... " she said calmly as she sat next to her; her grey tail wraped around her paws. She became quiet and listened to the sound of the wind brushing through the trees around them. Alue sighed quietly while she was enjoying the quiet her ears folded back slightly as the wind blew through her fur.

NamiSan92

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:12 pm
Arkanna's ears twitched as she heard foot steps. Opening an eye, she quickly thought of who she was and nodded, "Hello there Alue.." Readjusting herself so she leaned lightly on one paw, she tilted her head to look over at her, "How are you today?" she asked calmly, making her tail fold around one leg. She quietly listened to the surroundings, relaxing abit when she couldn't hear anyone else approaching.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:27 pm
Alue perked her ears back to a normal postion, looked at Arkanna, and said " Im fine... You? " Alue decided to laydown. She then layed her head inbetween her paws, and calmly closed her eyes. Alue strted listening to the calm sounds around her again when she rested.

NamiSan92

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:33 pm
Arkanna nodded softly and smirked toothily, "I'm my usual good.." she said and jumped lightly, tensing up as she heard a small rustle, looking over to a shady spot only to see a small brown rabbit run by. Mumbling to herself, she calmed down and looked back at Alue for a second and then to the calm blue sky, "it's a nice day today.." she commented.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:45 pm
She smiled and said " Good... " Aleu heard something rustling in the bushes too, sat up, and looked in the shady spot only to see a small brown rabbit run by. She sighed gently, and layed back down with her head resting on her paw. Alue then began smiling alittle bit because she thought it was funny the way they reacted. Especially to a small harmless rabbit. She lifted her head slowly off her paw and looked up at Arkanna for a second as she looked at the sky. Alue smiled, and felt the wind again peacfully blowing throuh her fur. If felt good to her, and so she was easily calmed by it.

NamiSan92

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:50 pm
The wind danced with her fur causing it to ruffle slightly. Shaking it off she sneezed and made her left her flop over like it usually did. Laying down she yawned and looked to Alue, "It's not everyday you get to have this kind of quiet..." she chuckled and leaned to her right. Resting her tail neatly over her back legs and her one front leg. Looking cautiously down at her front she shook her head in annoyance and looked back at Alue, wrinkling her forhead in thought.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff