Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

weirdgeniousxD

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:33 pm
hey i made a new harry potter ootp RP and i need more writers
it's a literate guild of about 5 sentences so if your intrested pm me  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:28 pm
No offense, but by this post you don't seem literate.

Noelani Rules

weirdgeniousxD

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:43 pm
well no im not because it was meant to be a short post. the actual RP has longer posts in it  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:11 pm
I wasn't talking about the length of the message. I was talking about the grammar, the uncapitalized letters, etc.

Noelani Rules

Nilokara

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:49 pm
You also seem to have forgotten the use of punctuation.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:17 pm
Erm...yeah I know because I repeat, "this is just a post not an actual attempt at grammer." I know how to use grammer. So if you are intrested in the RP tell me now. *grrr frustration* I am sure that when you are writing a short post or an email to your friends you don't apply the use of grammer, at least most people don't.  

weirdgeniousxD

Noelani Rules

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:56 am
weirdgeniousxD
Erm...yeah I know because I repeat, "this is just a post not an actual attempt at grammer." I know how to use grammer. So if you are intrested in the RP tell me now. *grrr frustration* I am sure that when you are writing a short post or an email to your friends you don't apply the use of grammer, at least most people don't.

You never said "this is just a post not an actual attempt at grammer" so what are you repeating? Also, you spelled grammar and interested wrong. And actually, I do use grammar when sending a message to my friends. But anyways, I know it doesn't always matter, but if you're advertising for a literate roleplay, the appeal is usually better if you are literate in your advertisement post. Just some advice. Most literate people like... other literate people.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:13 pm
Ummm. I don't know what your talking about I didn't spell grammer wrong maybe it's just spelt like that in your country. If you really don't believe that I am a good writer than all you have to do is say your not interested. I am not a literate person 24/7, I usually like it short and sweet but that doesn't mean I can't be. I don't intend to be rude but it didn't occur to me that I would have to post a long message to advertise. This was simply a way to tell people that my RP is out there.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27770725&

and if you still don't think it's literate enough than please just don't join and leave it at that. It's only about 5 sentences per post so if that is too short tell me because from what I've seen that is the usual limit.  

weirdgeniousxD

Noelani Rules

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:44 am
weirdgeniousxD
Ummm. I don't know what your talking about I didn't spell grammer wrong maybe it's just spelt like that in your country. If you really don't believe that I am a good writer than all you have to do is say your not interested. I am not a literate person 24/7, I usually like it short and sweet but that doesn't mean I can't be. I don't intend to be rude but it didn't occur to me that I would have to post a long message to advertise. This was simply a way to tell people that my RP is out there.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27770725&

and if you still don't think it's literate enough than please just don't join and leave it at that. It's only about 5 sentences per post so if that is too short tell me because from what I've seen that is the usual limit.

What country do you live in?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:00 pm
united states  

weirdgeniousxD

Noelani Rules

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:37 am
I live in the United States too, and it is spelled with an a.

Look:

grammer

grammar

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:19 pm
well i was taught to spell it with an E not an A
i've always spelt it that way so i don't know what to say to you
i moved here from canada about 4 years ago and i never got marked for it
lets just agree to disagree on this one ...................

this post is for my RP and we are getting off topic, so please join if want to.......if not please just let it go.  

weirdgeniousxD

Shigures Editor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:47 am
.. You don't seem very literate.. >>; The length of the post doesn't matter.

And grammar has an "a" in it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:42 pm
Calm Down!
If you don't like my writing don't join the RP! That simple people. Okay grammar has an 'a'. I know that now so thank you but please don't judge
me until you have actually looked at the RP. If you still don't like it please just don't join.  

weirdgeniousxD

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff