Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)
FOB VS. MCR! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

who do u like better?
  MCR (my chemical romance)
  FOB (Fall out boy)
  neither- i hate them both
View Results

iRawrablez

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:48 pm
Every year us MCR fans (my chemical romance) get together and have an overall battle against the FOB Fans (fallout boy). so i brought it to gaia!

Which side r u on question
Who do u like better question
Along with ur answer u have to also post any pic of ur band that u choose.
GOOD LUCK!
May the best band win!

(GO MCR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:59 pm
OK fine, since no one will go, i will go first as inspiration! I am on the MCR side, i totally LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!! heart heart gerard way is sooo hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart heart but the reason i like them is because of their music, when i hear their music i don't just hear words to the songs, i hear all the truths of the world people try to shut out but they tell us they r still there ,and we need to do something!!!!!!!!!!!!! In a way they saved my life! I LOVE MCR!!!!!!!!! We're gonna kick ur a** FOB!!!!

MY PIC:User Image heart heart heart heart  

iRawrablez

Flyntette

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:24 am
They both suck and have fanbases consisting of 98% idiot.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shaggy wins.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:33 pm
rdog12
Every year us MCR fans (my chemical romance) get together and have an overall battle against the FOB Fans (fallout boy). so i brought it to gaia!

Which side r u on question
Who do u like better question
Along with ur answer u have to also post any pic of ur band that u choose.
GOOD LUCK!
May the best band win!

(GO MCR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

YEAH! MCR ALL THE WAY! I really dislike FOB. I think overall they're too annoying.  

DarkBlue_Wolf343

iRawrablez

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:14 pm
How do they suck!!!!!!!!
and yes the fan bases r sorta bad, but not 98% idiotic
I mean COME ON!!!~!

Super-Lottie
They both suck and have fanbases consisting of 98% idiot.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shaggy wins.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:16 pm
[quote="DarkBlue_Wolf343
YEAH! MCR ALL THE WAY! I really dislike FOB. I think overall they're too annoying.

U ROCK!!!!!! and i agree FOB can be annoying but they r still OK  

iRawrablez

Flyntette

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:38 am
rdog12
How do they suck!!!!!!!!
I mean COME ON!!!~!

They suck (to me at least) because most of the songs I have heard by them all have the same message : This sucks, I'm sad. Of course, I know that not ALL of the songs are like that, but alot of them are. Also, I think that they've become over-rated and just going with what they think will make them money.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:23 am
Super-Lottie
rdog12
How do they suck!!!!!!!!
I mean COME ON!!!~!

They suck (to me at least) because most of the songs I have heard by them all have the same message : This sucks, I'm sad. Of course, I know that not ALL of the songs are like that, but alot of them are. Also, I think that they've become over-rated and just going with what they think will make them money.

i can c where u r coming from with how the songs r kinda the same but usually they all tell a different message, and they don't do music for money they do it for their love of music, through there music they tell us all the wrongs of this world, but u have ur oppinions 2 so u can think what u want 2 w/e  

iRawrablez

Flyntette

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:09 pm
rdog12
and they don't do music for money they do it for their love of music

If that were true they would stay underground instead of going mainstream.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:06 pm
Super-Lottie
rdog12
and they don't do music for money they do it for their love of music

If that were true they would stay underground instead of going mainstream.

yeah w/e  

iRawrablez

CielBleu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:38 am
like those both..
but i think i'd prefer MCR id i had to choose..  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:14 am
Wow, people are going to hate me, or probably try to persuade me otherwise, but: Fall Out Boy. eek First of all, I don't know too many My Chemical Romance songs. I did like a few of them, but they weren't good enough, in my opinion, to warrant buying the album. Fall Out Boy's definitely changed over the years - I'll admit that. I listened to them before they got famous, and I admit their more dynamic sounds came after they got famous.. So I guess, in essence, they've strayed from who they originally were. BUT, fame isn't everything, and sometimes bands are just running their course. For instance, The Beatles' music got better after they got famous. Although they were really catchy to begin with, their deeper music and more revolutionary sounds didn't come until after their initial popularity. Anyway, I'm straying from the point...

Please don't hurt me. sweatdrop

Fuku Taichou

CielBleu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:07 pm
the new MCR song forgot whats the title.. the one bout highschooler.. lol thats a fun song...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:33 am
MCR is WAYYY better, FOB just whines into a mic. I love MCR!!! heart Everyone keeps saying MCR has sold out but they havent, theyr simple telling their stories/experiances/fantasies. They've lived and dreamed what they sing about, if the general public likes it and buys their album thats just a plus.  

undead160

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:37 pm
sorry, but MCR and FOB would both be eaten alive by the gods of the (216)...

Mushroomhead.  
Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces