Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Extended Discussion
Who remembers the old anime Ronin Warriors? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Felix Lite

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:53 pm
I used to watch it every time it came on, but they stopped showing it years ago...

I want to know who else has seen this anime besides me and if they remember it well.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:25 pm
Wow.. its been a long time.. all i remember is that they all came together in the red guys armor to make the SUPER POWERFULL! white armor! :O bum bum bum.. lol  

Hierophilia

Felix Lite

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:45 pm
Wow... So I'm not alone, lol.

But yeah, I wish they would play it on tv, but they don't anymore.
I tried looking up the season of it online... But I'm not paying that much for them. sweatdrop

I can barely remember the evil guy in it. I remember he needed to absorb the armors or something.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:37 pm
I remember that series. I was still young when I saw it, I think. @_@

I'd watch it again if I could though.  

Polydegmon

Floppy Bunny

Tayu Yuu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:51 am
think i might have watched it don't rember i was still young  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:06 am
stare That's just the problem...
We were all too young to remember it. It sucks that it came out so long ago...  

Felix Lite

Chris Nightmare

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:57 pm
Ghazi-Lite-Felix
I used to watch it every time it came on, but they stopped showing it years ago...

I want to know who else has seen this anime besides me and if they remember it well.

I remember it. jUst not every detail.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:03 pm
I remember the first bad dude was that huge ... thing.. dude. lol
Yeah he absorbed the armor of the first 4 guys then the dude with the red armor went white and kicked his a**. lol  

Hierophilia

Chris Nightmare

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:21 pm
The man in the Red Armor was the most powerful of them all. Hell they all as i recalled had to fight some strong enemy to keep their armors or was it to gain them?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:57 pm
wow.. how old was I when that came on?... lol
Its so hard to remember...  

Hierophilia

Felix Lite

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:19 pm
I found this info on a site a few days ago. Anyone think it's true?

Ryo of Wildfire, owner of the armor of Wildfire and Inferno:
Height/Weight/Birth: 176cm/62kg/Aug 15, 1973
Hair/ Eye color: Black / blue
Kanji: JIN virtue
Armor element: fire/ heat
Armor color: red
Weapons: Twin Katanas (wildfire armor) and the swords of ferver (inferno armor).
Armor power: "Flare up now!" (Wildfire) shots a band of white light from his swords to the target.
"Rage of Inferno!" (Inferno/soul swords) shots a spinning funnel of flame at its target.

Ryo Personal info: Ryo's mother died when he was very young, his father is a wildlife photographer who often goes on long trips while leaving money in the bank for Ryo's expenses.

Ryo first received his armor when he saved some poachers from a fire they started, even though they had threatened to shoot him, Ryo absorbed the flames into himself and thus his subarmor was created, the virtue of jin also appeared glowing on his forehead. He began training under the Ancient shortly after words.

Ryo is the main character and the unofficial leader of the group, he was the first to appear when Tulpa invaded and he was the first to revive when Tulpa scattered the Ronins to the places where the armors came from. Ryo often runs into the center of the battle, taking the most damage, it is said that his virtuous heart causes him anguish when he sees his friends get hurt.

Ryo uses both the armor of Wildfire, and armor of Inferno. The armor of Inferno is created when he absorbs the powers of four other armors. Like the wildfire armor, the Inferno takes its power from fire and extreme heat. The armor of inferno is the Ronins ultimate weapon it is said that the Inferno armor has the power to destroy planets.

Sage of Halo, owner of the armor of Halo
Height/Weight/Birth 175cm/61kg/June 9, 1973
Kanji REI courtesy/spirit (changed to wisdom for RW)
Armor element: spirit
Armor Color: green
Weapon: No-dochi (a two hand-broadsword; although he can use it with one hand)
Battle cry: "Thunder Bolt Cut" he can gather lightning at the tip of his sword and throw it at the enemy or surround himself and his weapon with lightning while he attacks.

Personal info: Sage is one on the stronger characters, he always has his suspicions and likes to come up with plans, he is often found meditating in the forest when something troubles him.

Cye of Torrent, owner of the armor of Torrent
Height/Weight/Birth 174cm/ 62kg/ Mar 14, 1973
Kanji: SHIN trust
Armor element: Water
Armor color: light blue
Weapon: Trident

Battle cry: "Super Wave Smasher" he uses his trident to blast the enemy with a powerful funnel of water.

Personal info: Of all the Ronins he is the shyest and quietest, If he had a choice he would prefer not to fight. Although he is a very powerful Ronin. He has a affection towards ocean or water life, fish, whales etc. He is the best swimmer of the group. He is often mistaken as the youngest Ronin because of his shyness, but he is one of the oldest in age.

Kento of Hardrock, owner of the armor of Hardrock
Height/Weight/Birth: 170cm/62kg/ Sep 17, 1973
Kanji:GI Justice
Armor element: Earth
Armor color: orange
Weapon: Three section Staff

Battle Cry: "Iron Rock Crusher" he can spin his staff in one hand gathering energy, then with two hands hit the ground with the staff, it sends a wave of power out in front of him making a ditch in the ground and destroying anything in its path. His attack resembles a controled earthquake.

Personal info: Kento Is the physically the strongest Ronin of the group, this strength comes in handy several times.
He can also be considered part of the comic relief because he usually speaks his mind, He often complains of hunger, or whines about something.
He is almost always eating, swallowing hamburgers whole at times.
A misconception is that he is fat from eating so much, and his large body frame. However his large frame is muscle mass, and a sturdy frame, not fat.

Rowan of Strata, owner of the armor of Strata
Height/Weight/Birth:178cm/66kg/ Oct 10, 1973
Kanji: CHI Wisdom (changed to spirit/Life in RW)
Armor element: Air/Metal
Armor color: Blue
Weapon: Bow and Arrows

Battle Cry: "Arrow Shock Wave" he can gather his armors power in the head of an arrow, upon its release a wave of light follows destroying anything in its path.

Personal info: He is the Ronin often stuck Fighting with Ryo (especially when they are in the NeatherRealm) Rowan is also the brain of the group, a genus, he helps the Ronins figure things out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:33 pm
I found some info on the bad guys, too.

Anubis the Warlord of Cruelty

Height/ Weight: 173 cm/ 67 kg
Birth: May 5 1551 (children's day)
Birth place: Kyoto
Interests: Scholar
Hair/ Eye color: Red/ Green
Kanji: CHU loyalty/ innocence
Armor: Ogre (demon)
Armor color: Dark Grey and Blue

Weapon: kusari-gama (a scythe or sickle blade on a handle attached to a chain with a clawed weight at the end)

Battle Cry: "Quake With Fear!", he jumps up and throws the weighted end of his weapon towards the ground or at the enemy, red lightning erupts, which turns in to chains, trapping or surrounding the enemy.

Personal information: Anubis is the leader of the Warlords, the smartest, but also the youngest, because of this the other warlords tease him, constantly reminding him that is the youngest and making fun of his failures.

Because he is the smartest of the Warlords he begins questioning his service to Tulpa.
Tulpa notices that Anubis' heart is not pure and "purifies" him with the dark power of the Dynasty.
This empowers and drives Anubis insane, but upon his defeat by Kento, the Ancient one helps Anubis realize his true self.
In which he finds his kanji is loyalty, the Ancient tells him that this means he must serve his master with out haste or question but he can choose his master.
At this point Anubis decides to never go back to Tulpa again, but Tulpa has other plans, and sends the Warlords to capture Anubis, Tulpa then tries again to purify Anubis, to keep him with in the dynasty.

The second purification fails, and Anubis joins Ryo's battle with Tulpa but Anubis' fate is the same as the others and Tulpa absorbs him and his armor. Anubis appears again in the second season, this time he has taken the role of the Ancient. Following the will of the Ancient, Anubis serves as guardian over the Ronins until he finally meets his destiny when he sacrifices his life and armor to free Kayura from the Dynasty's hold.

Cale the Dark Warlord of Corruption
Height/ Weight: 170 cm/63 kg
Hair/ Eye color: Blue/ Blue
Birth: 1550 (450 yr. old)
Kanji: KO filial Piety
Season: Winter
Armor: Black Jackal
Armor Color: Brown and Black

Weapons: No-dachi (a broadsword made like a cavalry saber)

Battle Cry: "Black Lightning Slash!" he can gather black lightning in the tip of his sword and direct it, or throw it at the enemy, his sword also absorbs light making the surroundings dark.

Personal Info: Cale prefers to be in total darkness, he has perfect night vision, while his enemies are handicapped giving him the advantage.
Cale is the main warlord who makes fun of Anubis' failures mainly because he believes he would make a better leader, he finally gets his chance when Anubis leaves.
Cale remains the leader until Kayura takes over forcing him back into ranks.
It is said that either he or his armor is possessed by the reincarnation of the Egyptian god Anubis, one of the gods of the dead (Jackal headed).

Sehkmet, Dark Warlord of Venom
Height/Weight: 172 cm/
Hair/ Eye color: Green
Birth: 1551 (449 yr. old)
Kanji: TEI obedience
Season:
Armor: Spitting cobra
Armor Color: Green and red
Weapons: six (6) swords

Battle Cry: "Snake Fang Strike!" he can connect all six swords into a sharp and poisoned whip.
He can also trick his opponent into thinking he has six arms, each holding a sword (he actually moves his two arms extremely fast)

Personal Info: Sehkmet is the most insane of the warlords, and he has a pure hatred for Anubis.
His powers are that of Poisons which cause extreme suffering and pain to anyone it touches, he is immune to his own poison, its rumored that no poison can harm him.
His appearance is not completely human his eyes are like snake eyes and is said that he is part snake, or has "snake blood".
It is also rumored that the Asian snake god named Naga possesses him or his armor.

Dais, Dark Warlord of Illusion
Height/ weight: 176 cm/ 70 kg
Hair/ Eye color: white/
Birth: 1549 (451 yr. old)
Kanji: NIN Endurance
Season:
Armor: Spider
Armor Color: Dark pink and brown

Weapons: Six Scythes (joined together as a hand weapon), Nunchuka, Morning star

Battle Cry: "Web of Deception!" a web like substance flies from his scythes sticking to everything it touches.

Personal Info: Dais has the power of illusion, he can a cloak himself or others in an illusion.
He can also blend in with his surroundings.
He usually stays in the background treating his enemies as pawns in his own little games.
He is usually seen hanging upside down and he can create large spider webs.
It is said that his powers come from the fact that his left eye is sewn shut by spider threads.

Tulpa
The big bad guy (literally).
Tulpa has two primary goals first to reclaim the Ronin armor, second to take over our world.
Tulpa controls the dynasty solders, the dark Warlords and a few other bad guys.
When the series starts, Tulpa is a giant spectral head with some nifty powers.
Then at the end of the first season, Tulpa reclaims his physical body when he finally absorbs the Warlord, and Ronin armors (and their wearers). Upon his first defeat by the Ronins he is then banished to the nether Realm (again) were he still has his physical body yet can not enter our realm. After a little while he makes his presence know to the Ronin and captures 3 of them and eventually all of them which allows him to use the 9 armors to meld the dynasty realm with the mortal realm, then finally Ryo defeats him for good.  

Felix Lite

Hierophilia

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:50 am
I see your part of the gamer guild.. *a lil off topic*

But yeah.. I remember all the titles now! lol
hmm..
I wonder if i could find links to the show... lol
But yeah
I always remember I hated the dude with the bow an arrows cause he was a wimp.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:25 pm
Lol... Off-topic randomness is awesome. Random people are awesome.

I found the 1&2nd season of the show, but running at $80-90 is way to much for this poor nerd to handle...

My least favorite was Kento for some reason. My favorite was Ryo. he was always so cool and...stuff...  

Felix Lite

frazzleshwa

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:31 pm
I remember it, but I didn't really like it... sweatdrop  
Extended Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items