Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiwameru no Nindo: To Master the Way of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

Ninja Based RPG Guild. For literate mature players interested in creating and developing Ninja characters and their Shinobi Way. 

Tags: Ninja, Mature, Shinobi, Literate, Role Playing 

Reply Archives
Linea's Office Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:18 pm
This is the office of the Raikage Linea Hana. She is often in this office, or outside on the balcony. It is located in a tower to the left of the main courtyard. She is very friendly to most that want to see her, but don't upset her in anyway as she will make you regret meeting her under bad terms.

Message for the occupants:
If you should ever need me, please do not hesitate to knock on my door. If you need training talk with your team leaders, if you need a team leader just ask, and if you just want to talk, I'm all ears. Just be weary I might surprise you, so train well my sisters and brothers of Kumogakure.

((Post here to talk with Raikage directly, or leave a message.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:37 am
Linea sat on the balcony as she does and plays her instrument. She used to play it for the past Raikage all the time, and since she is used to playing it just does out of habit.  

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:09 pm
Linea thinks of her old friends, back in Kusagakure. "Many years have passed, I wonder if anyone remembers me." she thinks to herself. She stops playing the instrument and goes to her desk to write a letter.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:28 pm
To whom it may concern.....

Hey there, this is the Kusakage replying to your letter. Kusagakure would be more then happy to accept this alliance. I would like to go over the terms of the Alliance with you personally....Either send someone for me or write another letter, either way is fine. Looking forward to your reply.

Kunjako Ariyama, Kusakage  

--Skornea--

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:29 pm
Kaede strolled into Linea's office holding the flier that was posted on the request board whistling lightly as she read it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:39 pm
Linea walked into the office from the balcony, where a moment ago you heard music. She looked at Keade, "Ryujin..Keade am I correct?" she says.  

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:46 pm
Neia MX
Linea walked into the office from the balcony, where a moment ago you heard music. She looked at Keade, "Ryujin..Keade am I correct?" she says.

Kaede nodded and smiled, a very disturbing smile. "You have to ask? After all you are the one that wrote and invited me to come to your pretty village here." She waved the bulletin around in the air and set it on the Kage's desk. "I'm here to inquire about a job, I figured I might as well make myself useful around here."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:57 pm
"Very well...You may have the job. I take it your sister will be fine while you are away?" Linea says. Geez for a young looking woman, she sure sounds kind of old. (Linea speaks in the same manner as a elder though she's only in her 20's)  

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:28 pm
Kaede shrugged and leaned on the desk with one hand. "I suppose. If she doesn't think she will could she come along? She won't cause any trouble." She both asked and assured the young Kage in front of her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:40 pm
"If she wishes to join, she may. I am not against more than one nin be on this mission." Linea says. She puts on a slight smile, then disappears from sight, in the next instant she is behind Keade with a water balloon in hand. The balloon rumbles a moment, then bursts getting Keade wet. "Pfttt...Hahaha." Linea starts to laugh at the now wet Keade. Okay so maybe she isn't that old acting.  

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:47 pm
Kaede blinked and looked down at herself. She growled lightly and turned to Linea. "That was no fair!" She called and pounced towards the other woman, in a more playful manner then anything else. "You always were an opportunist."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:52 pm
"You have to be alert if you are going to be my student." Linea says to Keade. She had a smile on her face that brought back memories. So many years to catch up on...Where did she go? Why? And where did she learn that odd technique she just did?  

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:57 pm
Kaede rolled her eyes and Quickly pounced on Linea in preparation to tickle and poke her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:05 pm
Saburi Kashikiri
Kaede rolled her eyes and Quickly pounced on Linea in preparation to tickle and poke her.
*POOF!* A large cloud of smoke appeared just as Keade pounced. Next thing she knew she was on top of a huge pillow that looked like Linea. "You need to be faster than that, before I will allow you to catch me." Linea is very skilled, it's almost frightening how much the difference is. She can't be that much older, can she?  

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:12 pm
Kaede sat up cross legged on the pillow. She crossed her arms over her chest and basically brooded over the fact that the girl she used to poke and harass was so far ahead of her in skill. If I hadn't been so busy raising Hitomi I could be skilled as well. She thought to herself her pride getting the best of her  
Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff