Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prisoners of Society- An Alternative Music Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply @#&*$%^@#!!!111121-- Ranting & Venting.
freaking jerks

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

are these guys jerks?
  lol hell yea
  no, they are awsome
View Results

byproductofdaworkingclass

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:34 pm
Theres a lot of em in the world, me and one of my friends were throwing these little, marble sized fruits at the road and a truck comes speeding by and a couple hit the wind-shield, he stopped, reversed and we just booked it and dove into some bushes, he drove up my friends drive way and called out to his dad who was busy working on the lawn, he threatened to call the cops and he saw me "come here" I think you owe this man an apologie" so i said sorry (lol) and i asked if there was any damage, he said no, well by this time this other kid that was hanging around us was there with his grandpa and his grandpa was like"Those good for nothing kids, i told you not to hang around them it will get you in a world of trouble" right in front of my face, so i was sorta grinning wanting to punch both people in the face but i went over and looked and there wasn't even a scratch on his anything, this guy was just yelling at me and my friend and threatening to call the cops because a marble sized fruit hit his wind-shield and nothing happened, then this other kids grandpa was calling me and my friend good for nothing rotten kids. My friends dad told me to call my parents and tell them what happened. So the guy left and when i was about to call my parents and my friends dad said "don't call your parents, that guy was a jerk and i was about to beat the living crap out a him" so i didn't and me and my friend just started watching t-v. burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:54 pm
omg, what dumbasses.
they sound like my dad o.O

that story reminded me of the time my friend and i were driving with my dad and maybe more of my family idk, but there were these kids driving all fast and funny like and my dad got pissed and when they stopped he pulled up beside them and started yelling at them and swearing and stuff.
it was really weird/scary/funny.

but...those guys in your little story/adventure...
sounded like they got a little case of man-pms.
seriously
why you call the cops about that??
its friggin fruit!!  

MasterTater

@#&*$%^@#!!!111121-- Ranting & Venting.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out