In order for everyone to enjoy this guild, please follow these rules.

Failure to do so will get you a warning. After three warnings, you will be banned. You can rejoin the guild after one week.

---

~RULES~

1. Follow the Gaia T.O.S.
Every single one of you agreed to the Gaia T.O.S. before joining Gaia. Therefore, do NOT go against them. It could cause you to be banned, me to be banned, and this guild to shut down.

2. No flaming, fighting, or abusing other members.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. This includes characters and pairings. Just because you dislike a character/pairing, does not mean that you should tell the world how they should die. Really.

3. No repeat topics.
LOOK before creating a topic, please. It's really not that hard. No, you will not be warned if you break this rule, but I would really appreciate if you didn't. Any repeat topics are to be deleted on the spot.

4. No bumping or spamming.
Don't BUMP in this guild. What's the point? Like repeat topics, bump posts will be deleted.

5. Post in the correct forums.
I ask that you please post threads in the appropriate section.

6. Follow the directions when requesting to join MRG.
Make sure you answer the questions on the home page when you request to join. Also, to show that you've read these rules, answer "What do you think of Maximum Ride?" with "It's one of the best series out there!"If you don't put that, I'm not allowing you in this guild, and neither will the mods.

---

Moderators of the guild are NOT exempt from these rules. I have to abide by them, as well as anyone who wants to join this guild.

If I have to add more rules to this list, I will.