Donations

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Frappuccino
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:21 pm
We are a growing community and in order to support our contests and other prize-giving events we will need donations. Since regular guild donations are used only for adding more subforums at the time, we have an option of two guild mules you may donate to.

These mules are:
Snake Charmer 7718
Squeaky McRubberbutts

* While donating, please post a message here so we can complete your transaction and thank you, your donations will add more contests and prize events to the guild. And remember, we'd love to hear your input for future contests/ events as well! Have fun!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:36 am
I'll be donating towards some prizes in the next day or so I have to check my inventory and see what I have I'll post in here when I send the trade biggrin  

ivegoncrazee
Crew

que123
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:22 am
Thanks Crazee! We can always count on you to help out when its needed. You're a true outstanding citizen and a shining example of what we all should strive to be.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:08 pm
Thanks Crazee, that'll be much appreciated. I will be out of town for the next few days so send everything to Snake_Charmer. Congrats on your promotion as well! mrgreen  

Lord Frappuccino
Captain

que123
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:09 am
If anyone has any questions about donating please post a message here or send me a PM and I would be happy to discuss the process with you and why we have to do the donations the way we are.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:14 am
Instead of donating I've been using my own gold for the reward in the contest to help the guild I hope that's okay  

ivegoncrazee
Crew

que123
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:54 am
I think what your doing is awesome, and I will support you any way that I can. Keep up the incredible job Crazee.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:30 pm
redface Thanks Que  

ivegoncrazee
Crew

Lord Frappuccino
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:59 pm
I am working at doing the same as well. Though with work and everything going on now, making gold is taking time. I should be back in gear again very soon. Many contests will be coming up as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:02 am
i have started a trade with Snake Charmer 7718  

scullus

que123
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:43 pm
I have accepted it and I have added it to a thread in the moderators sub-forum. Thanks Scullus and we'll see what we can do about the writing competition.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:35 am
Thanks, scullus, we'll look into that writing competition early this week. If you have any further suggestions, let us know! twisted  

Lord Frappuccino
Captain

Deadly Viper Assassination Squad

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces