Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply ☆ Legion Of Charities ☆
Sparkle&Shine - Old Cans & Crumpled Paper Bags WANTED!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Charisma Raye

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:50 am
MY DREAM AVATAR
Now if you can't donate gold or whatever, that's okay. This is also a place for the more experienced Gaian to dish out some advice on how to make money in the marketplace. In my first week on Gaia, I made 10K working the marketplace but I seem to be at a standstill so if you've got advice, feel free to dish it out. Anything that will help me make an honest profit in the marketplace would help me out as much as actual gold would, if not more. So go ahead. Chat away, dish out the advice!

Always looking for OLD CANS or CRUMPLED PAPER BAGS too so if you can't donate anything valuable, throw a few of those my way. I've found people who will buy them off me on a regular basis so if you could donate to help me keep a large supply of those two items, I would love you as much as if you donated pure gold. I will so exchange other game items for them as well, PM me for more info.

----------------------------------------

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Total Value: 45,058 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Tide Glamrock Headband
Mustard Ruffled Top
Aquatica
Phoenix Circlet
Red Scarf
Leather Punk Miniskirt
Felicia's Gloves
G-LOL Choke Dollie Socks
Alice's Ivory Boots

----------------------------------------

CURRENTLY QUESTING:
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:10 am
RULES
1. Follow the Gaia TOS.
2. Follow all Legion of Helpers rules.
3. Bumping is cool but only every hour.
4. Chat about whatever you want. Just don't be an idiot and don't piss me or my friends off.
5. Don't advertise - it's bad taste.
6. Don't beg for donations here, you will be ignored. I go around donating randomly at my own discretion so don't bother asking.

FEAR ERNEST!!! || CUTEST DOODLE BY KYANGFAN

The Gold List [Those who donate to me just because they want to]
People in this list have been generous towards me and will be repaid whenever the opportunity arises.
+ Shunryu_Moriyama
+ Ladi Sam
+ Deimosi
+ Ahsir
+ Repressed Memories
+ Komisho
+ Beach chair
+ tilbear
+ Disseverance
+ queen-momma
+ bourbonkitty

The Silver List [Those who give out good advice about how to make gold]
People in this list have given me some great advice about the Marketplace. With their advice, they have enabled me to help myself and other Gaians.
+ Anochaa (will have to try that out for July)

The Bronze List [Friendly chatters who just come around]
I love making friends and those who made it into this list may not have helped with my quest but who cares? They're still super awesome people that I would call my Gaian friends.
+ Shugotenshi the Ninja (told me how to do the custom questbar and inspired me to start the Egg Canon Task Force)
+ HalesABlack (I'd already read that guide but it's the thought that counts!)

The Black List [Flamers, spammers, noobs, totally rude people and others who are not welcomed]
Self-explanatory. Let's hope this list stays empty.  

Charisma Raye

Komisho

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:47 am
Thats one heck of a quest, Considering you have a Angelic Halo in it. Good luck! ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:52 am
Thanks, Komisho. I understand that it's ambitious, but I'm out to prove that I can do it without resorting to noobish behavior. I actually wanna master the marketplace to the point where I can make the money for it. I may only be a week into this, but I'm enjoying the Gaian lifestyle. That and I changed the halo - maybe it's TOO ambitious. LOL  

Charisma Raye

Komisho

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:52 am
Oh! Heres a few tips on how to make money, Not alot but Money.

Do Daily Chance every day

LOTS of puzzles

Post alot

Comment on peoples profiles (Not the same one, They could get annoyed)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:58 am
I think ambitious is a bit of an understatement sweatdrop Er, and just be careful if you're playing the marketplace. Sometimes people get really pissed and report you for scamming and things, although I guess mods pretty much never actually do anything about scamming, but whatever. Just be careful sweatdrop

Good luck though 3nodding I think one of the best ways to do it, or at least what used to be the best way, is to buy a bunch of sealed letters at the beginning of the month for like 10k, then sell them when the items are released for 15k. That's a 50% increase, so it works out nicely. I don't know how well that works nowadays though since people are selling them for like 20 before they're released. *shrug* I don't go into the Marketplace a whole lot unless I'm going on a shopping spree sweatdrop  

Anochaa
Crew

Komisho

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:04 am
Charisma Raye
Thanks, Komisho. I understand that it's ambitious, but I'm out to prove that I can do it without resorting to noobish behavior. I actually wanna master the marketplace to the point where I can make the money for it. I may only be a week into this, but I'm enjoying the Gaian lifestyle. That and I changed the halo - maybe it's TOO ambitious. LOL

Perhaps a little lol. The mythrill one is a much more er... Possible goal xP  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:04 am
Thanks Anochaa, I don't know if you posted before I posted the changes but yeahhhhh. Still ambitious but I've been wanting to prove myself just because of noobs who give us a newcomers a bad name. But yeah, lately, it's been tough in the marketplace. Everyone's trying to make a huge profit all the time and it's tough.

And yeah Komisho, I downgraded. LOL  

Charisma Raye

Komisho

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:06 am
Charisma Raye
Thanks Anochaa, I don't know if you posted before I posted the changes but yeahhhhh. Still ambitious but I've been wanting to prove myself just because of noobs who give us a newcomers a bad name. But yeah, lately, it's been tough in the marketplace. Everyone's trying to make a huge profit all the time and it's tough.

And yeah Komisho, I downgraded. LOL

lol. Anywho.. I hope your having fun on Gaia. Wait, You said you where already, Didnt you? xP  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:10 am
Komisho
lol. Anywho.. I hope your having fun on Gaia. Wait, You said you where already, Didnt you? xP

I've made lots of great friends and I haven't encountered too many idiots since I stopped going into the Towns. hehe! Some random person even donated me my middle school uniform, TOP AND BOTTOM. So yeah Gaia's been good to me. That's why I've been trying to be active here and do lottos and stuff. I love it in this guild especially.  

Charisma Raye

Komisho

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:11 am
lol. Good.

By the way, Your the first ive seen to use this "Gold, Silver, And Bronze" List style o.o Ive only seen White and Blacklists razz  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:14 am
Komisho
lol. Good.

By the way, Your the first ive seen to use this "Gold, Silver, And Bronze" List style o.o Ive only seen White and Blacklists razz

Thought I'd be different. And people who are kind enough to post and dispense some wisdom should be recognized. It seems that blacklists only highlight the bad. The good should be recognized too!

And check it out! *points at current avi* It's this whole Schoolgirl Superhero vibe I'm going for. I love the hat - I'm keeping it!  

Charisma Raye

Komisho

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:16 am
Charisma Raye
Komisho
lol. Good.

Thought I'd be different. And people who are kind enough to post and dispense some wisdom should be recognized. It seems that blacklists only highlight the bad. The good should be recognized too!

And check it out! *points at current avi* It's this whole Schoolgirl Superhero vibe I'm going for. I love the hat - I'm keeping it!

lol. Super School Girl Away!? :p Glad you like it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:24 pm
I am still working on my first dream avi. I have started out real simple and once I have her together I will add to it. So you could say I am in phase 1. I have all but two things left to buy for her, so my goal is really close. YAY!

So that would be my only advice, keep it simple, it will happen quicker. And thankfully, we are not limited to just one dream. heart  

tilbear
Crew

Charisma Raye

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:00 pm
You make a good point, tilbear. I had different dream avatars up in my profile but yeahhhh...I guess this is more of the ULTIMATE one here. It gives me something to strive for. This is pretty much it. I figured opening up this thread would allow me to chat with other people and learn from others' experiences. I don't necessarily expect that this will happen right away.

The middle school uniform was my first dream avatar. I had a second one but I changed my mind. Maybe I'll put up something else that's more achievable later on...  
☆ Legion Of Charities ☆

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff