Left
  Right
  Be quiet
  I don't know
View Results

que123
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:28 pm
This is going to be a trial thread based on story telling and roleplaying. The idea is that you post a one liner and then someone else post the next line and so on. This should really get the number of posts going and will also encourage roleplaying (even if you have never roleplayed in your life). I will post the first line and then the rest is up to you. This should be a lot of fun. OK, Here we go........

The Deadly Viper Assassination Squad was having an annual meeting at the Blood Drain Inn and all of a sudden lightning struck nearby taking out all of the power for 20 miles.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:44 am
Everyone sat quietly for a minute then they started to get edgy not being able to see what the others were doing.  

ivegoncrazee
Crew

que123
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:22 am
Then fell a deathly silence in the room followed swiftly by the sound of a sword being unsheathed. (SSCCCHHHHIIINNNGGG)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:54 am
Others followed suit freeing their swords waiting tensely for someone to make a move  

ivegoncrazee
Crew

que123
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:01 pm
Wwwwhhhhoooooaaaaa! Everbody just relax. We are all on the same side here. Just then the power was restored and everyone settled back into their seats.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:03 am
As the adrenaline in their systems settled they waited patiently for the meeting to begin but were confused as to who they were waiting for.  

ivegoncrazee
Crew

que123
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:15 am
While waiting, the chat at first was a gentle whisper, but as the wait went on the gentle whisper gave way to the competitive spirit of a crowd and became the roar of the mighty lion.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:51 pm
I walk in with a tray full of sub deli sandwitches. "Sorry for the scare of hearing an unsheithing sword, that was me cutting up the bread and meat with my katana."  

Lord Frappuccino
Captain

ivegoncrazee
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:18 pm
Everyone starts pushing and shoving each other to get to the sandwhiches only to be stopped by a single swordsman  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:41 pm
Everyone stops and replies, "come on we're starving. We have been waiting here for what seems like forever".  

que123
Vice Captain

Snowyyxd

Tipsy Hopper

11,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:39 am
The swordman takes the sandwiches and said "these are mine" and eats it in front of their face.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:42 pm
Everyone got really quiet and appeared to becoming angry when the man replied "Just kidding" And handed them out while another approached the podium  

ivegoncrazee
Crew

que123
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:16 am
Everyone laughed at the fool and took their sandwiches and drinks and set down at the tables. The man reached the podium and switched on the microphone with a (thump) over the speaker system followed with, " test, test, test, is this thing on?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:53 pm
every one laughed.  

Snowyyxd

Tipsy Hopper

11,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

que123
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:21 am
The man at the podium then starts,"First I would like to welcome everyone here tonight to the annual meeting of the Deadly Viper Assassination Squad. We couldn't be here without the participation of each and every one of you. Please everyone enjoy your meals". And the man left the podium and walked to his table. He then sat down and started to eat his meal.  
Deadly Viper Assassination Squad

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff