Submit

Well it's
  Cool!!
  It's okay....
  Not all that great! D:
View Results

Shikomiso

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:11 pm
Vrroooom! Vroommm! Hahha, just wanted to place that in there. But since there hasn't been a topic about the new Gaia Car System, that just recently came out, I just wanted to hear what you guys think about it.

Well to be honest, I never tried it out yet sweatdrop But I doubt I'll be going to. I'm too busy with trying to think what to place in my house instead!! whee rofl But yes, anyway your opinions? neutral rolleyes  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:41 pm
Actually when I first heard it, two words came in my head. Unexpected and boring. Unexpected: Cause nobody on gaia knew anything about it (I'm assuming)...Boring: Because the racing system is so easy to do andddddd there isn't a lot of parts for your car! Overall I think it's kinda ok...but they could have made a way better job at it. Even I think towns is better than cars.  

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

Shikomiso

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:24 pm
Seriously, I heard that if you are going to add any car parts/customize (I guess), you would have to pay your gold for it. Such a waste.... sad But I keep wondering if anyone has tried it out yet....Guess not rolleyes  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:40 pm
Well I have. But yeah..when it comes to the parts, I'm just picky on the prices...but what I don't like about the parts is that some cars have more parts than others..the one I have has very little of them..some of them have a lot more..  

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

Shikomiso

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:02 pm
Yeah I see what you mean...Hehhe, I'm more worried about getting the stuff for my house, but right now I'm questing for other items 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:07 am
A little surprised about the car system. People have been getting pissed off in the SF forum saying stuff like "Gaia only cares about money! The pulled this stupid system out of their butt for a sponser, but can't seem to crank out a batttle system that they've been "working on" for years now!".

Personally, I view it as just another gold sink. Good lord knows how gaia could use one of these. mrgreen

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

Shikomiso

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:24 pm
Sparkle Hearts
A little surprised about the car system. People have been getting pissed off in the SF forum saying stuff like "Gaia only cares about money! The pulled this stupid system out of their butt for a sponser, but can't seem to crank out a batttle system that they've been "working on" for years now!".

Personally, I view it as just another gold sink. Good lord knows how gaia could use one of these. mrgreen

I keep hearing that, that Gaia is only trying to make money.....Honestly that made me think..... But who knows? The Car thing doesn't seem to be going well I guess, by what I'm seeing....

Aww Sparkle Hearts I love that Sora pic you have for your sig!! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:22 pm
That's very true..and gaia cars doesn't have that much functions. If they did, then maybe the gold sink wouldn't be too bad..but right now it seems like it is.  

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:25 pm
Shikomiso
Sparkle Hearts

I keep hearing that, that Gaia is only trying to make money.....Honestly that made me think..... But who knows? The Car thing doesn't seem to be going well I guess, by what I'm seeing....

The game was obiviously created for money, not for the users enjoyment. If they had it so you could actually control your car and get gold for winning then maybe this game would have gone over a little better.

Thank you! I didn't make it. rofl

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:38 pm
Even if that happened, it might make the items inflate..anything related to gold in the games is items inflating...  

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:01 pm
Good point. Maybe having people betting, winner gets the pot, losers walk away empty handed. That would keep the gold in the system constant... I think. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:24 pm
Sparkle Hearts
Shikomiso
Sparkle Hearts

The game was obiviously created for money, not for the users enjoyment. If they had it so you could actually control your car and get gold for winning then maybe this game would have gone over a little better.

Thank you! I didn't make it. rofl

Ohh ahah don't worry about it, I sometimes miss the stuff people sell in their shops with their art, I don't happen to recognize anyone making KH sigs sometimes. But yeah I don't worry about it too much  

Shikomiso

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:41 pm
There were a ton of Kingdom Hearts themed shops around the time the second game came out. rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:10 pm
Sparkle Hearts
There were a ton of Kingdom Hearts themed shops around the time the second game came out. rofl

Gah, why didn't I know that back then?! Oh well I missed them all.... sweatdrop  

Shikomiso

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:21 pm
I wouldn't worry. Rumor has it, there is another Kingdom Hearts game in development, but nothing will be known until the Tokyogame show. New game=lots more Kingdom Hearts' shops.  
The Lobby

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff