Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Game Assistance and Talk
CC Corp Online, HELP!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~kokuyos only wish~

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:45 am
Ok, so after reading this forum, i found out that The World Actuallu exsists! and it made me really happy. So i went to CyberConnect.com and made an account, but i cant figure out how to play!

SOme one please tell me what are you supposed to actually do on that site?

please PM me! or reply.

Thank you!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:36 pm
Heh, cool. Yeah one of the threads mentioned something like that and I downloaded the game 2 days ago. I'm usually fast on learning how to play certain games, but some disability in my computer is preventing me from getting past the "Login Loading" screen.

That saddest thing about what I just said was the fact that you've waited over 10 days and the only reply you got was from some "lost" guy who is having computer problems. I'm so sorry. gonk

Ayre_Wolf

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:21 am
User Image Another reason why I don't play it; it's not very reliable. I say you wait a while and see if they fixed it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:48 am
you really mean cyberconnect.com? i just tried that site and it has no links to any games but a mail adress to a 'webmaster'...

but i know another 'cyber-connect-page' called cyberconnects.com where you can download and play 'the world'. i tried that too but i always get the error '13'... yesterday i downloaded some extra files, but i didn't try it yet.  

Kuhan Lee

5,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Vega-san

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:52 pm
ok peoples your all in for a treat, click the box in front of R.I.P. Ethan, once there go under downloads and get "THE WORLD v 6.0" its a real online world based off the .Hack world.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:55 pm
and it will play. I was on it yesterday, currently lvl 28 blademaster.  

Vega-san

HirotoSumi

Friendly Friend

36,725 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:46 am
I've been a member for a few months now at http://cyberconnects.com, and went through some major updates. The website is the forums part of the game. You also can go under downloads on the main page to download the game.

http://cyberconnects.com/bbs/downloads.php - Downloads
http://cyberconnects.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=1353 - How to Play
http://cyberconnects.com/bbs/viewforum.php?f=3 - Help and Support

I think the current moderators/administrators are:

jstacko (Joseph Stacko) - Creator
Balmung
Ciel
Abscissa
EyeofCalamity
Havoc
Orein

I hope that helps. :3 It's a really cool game...and try logging on in the early morning. The server is basically full after 5:00 PM EST.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:53 pm
im downloading it right now. and i have a new computer with over 74GB and highspeed internetso it wont be long untill its finished, but that doesnt matter if it wont let you past the login screen.  

haseo9

Rukoga

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:57 am
I too am a Member of Cyberconnects my forum name is _Subaru_ as for the world game R:1 will be gone sometime in december and R:2 will be out in its place I suggest you just Wait for R:2 since it will be in 3d and be more fun without all the newbs with AIDA

((there are alot of newbs with it -.-))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:42 pm
Rukoga
I too am a Member of Cyberconnects my forum name is _Subaru_ as for the world game R:1 will be gone sometime in december and R:2 will be out in its place I suggest you just Wait for R:2 since it will be in 3d and be more fun without all the newbs with AIDA

((there are alot of newbs with it -.-))

uhmm.. how do u get aida >> not that ill try to get it.. and if i do.. i wotn try to abuse it.. =]  

Haseo626

Rukoga

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:16 pm
if youve been a member as long as me you dont give out Secrets of the game thats why people are pissed off when newbs get em and why a certain item got wiped they dont care bout AIDA now cause in a month it will be gone and R:2 will take its place but im still making sure people dont learn of how to get certain things like AIDA and Twilight Bracelets  
Game Assistance and Talk

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games