Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims (Original)
O_O;; ((SIMS ONE)) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

green_llama_girl

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:11 pm
So this was awhile ago, on my old computer so I dont have this lot anymore, but I was building a house, and I noticed some random gravestone, and I don't remember putting it there, or killing anyone previously on this lot, so I left it there, cuz, Its better than killing someone to get a tombstone in your yard XD

So in the middle of the night, the creepy ghost music started playing, and one of the house party showgirls that comes out of the cake, came out of the tombstone and started DANCING. yes, thats right, DANCING. and I have NEVER killed any of those showgirl people before, so it was very odd. I had it in one of the family albums, but like I said, It was on my old computer >,<

And If you din't see the title, I have Sims1

So, this happen to anyone else? I find it so strange.....xD I just remembered it now :b  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:13 pm
I feel like death wearing a disguise;;

HOMG.
That's never happened to me.
That is very strange.
:B

-----

Senorita Retro

maggoty tacos
Crew

Friendly Regular

7,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

green_llama_girl

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:16 pm
Senorita Retro

HOMG.
That's never happened to me.
That is very strange.
:B

-----

Senorita Retro

I know xD

And she would just sit there and dance all night. we couldn't do anything to her, talk or anything, and I can't remember if she was ghost coloured or not I think she was.

BTW. anyone ever tried deleting a ghost? What happens? O.o?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:19 pm

rofl
That's hilarious!

Hmmm... deleting a ghost, you mean like selling the tombstone?
I don't think anything happens...
I dunno.
On Sims 2 I just move then to "Gothier Green Lawns" Downtown.
xD

-----

Senorita Retro

maggoty tacos
Crew

Friendly Regular

7,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

green_llama_girl

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:23 pm
Naw, im talking the "move_objects on" on sims one, and actually picking up and deleting the ghost XDD

I dont wanna try it, cuz it might screw up the game like the cars and mailboxes.

Oh the joys of sims 1 cheats...xD

And I dont even own sims2. My computer wouldnt run it anyhow. oh well,.Im working on getting all the expansions for sims1, It'll be good enough XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:25 pm
green_llama_girl
Naw, im talking the "move_objects on" on sims one, and actually picking up and deleting the ghost XDD

I dont wanna try it, cuz it might screw up the game like the cars and mailboxes.

And I dont even own sims2. My computer wouldnt run it anyhow. oh well,.Im working on getting all the expansions for sims1, It'll be good enough XD

I have deleted a ghost before, 'cuse I showed it to meh mom, and she said "thats creepy. get rid of it." XD It amused me. To tell the truth, my mom just walked into the room and wondered what I was doing. So, she made me delete it for that odd reason. -_-"

She does not like ghosts...  

Plushie Radio

Dapper Dabbler

8,875 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

green_llama_girl

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:24 pm
.xevilpenguinx.
green_llama_girl

I have deleted a ghost before, 'cuse I showed it to meh mom, and she said "thats creepy. get rid of it." XD It amused me. To tell the truth, my mom just walked into the room and wondered what I was doing. So, she made me delete it for that odd reason. -_-"

She does not like ghosts...

What the hell? thats os wierd "DELETE THAT GHOST NOW BEEYOTCH" haha. sorry. lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:49 am
Ha ha ha. Sorry, that sounds really weird what's going on with your game, but I never had the House Party EP so I don't even know what you mean by dancing cake girl.  

Chikiya

Captain Jenocidal

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:56 am
Ha ha! Now I wanna dig through my dusty pile of Sims 1 games and try that!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:51 pm

Ohh, ouch.
I had my copy of Sims 2 for an entire year before we got a new computer and I could play it.
xD

-----

Senorita Retro

maggoty tacos
Crew

Friendly Regular

7,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

green_llama_girl

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:27 pm
Senorita Retro

Ohh, ouch.
I had my copy of Sims 2 for an entire year before we got a new computer and I could play it.
xD

-----

Senorita Retro

Lucky. were just assuming its not going to work on my computer. it would work on my parents computer, but, thats theirs, not mine D<
But my computer is like, mashed together with other parts xD

I dont even WANT to look at the minimum requirments for sims2. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:58 am
Maybe you should. You might be pleasantly surprised.

I only just remember the cake dancers. I never really used them very much in my game because I don't really throw parties that often.  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

maggoty tacos
Crew

Friendly Regular

7,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:12 pm
green_llama_girl
Senorita Retro

Ohh, ouch.
xD

-----

Senorita Retro

Lucky. were just assuming its not going to work on my computer. it would work on my parents computer, but, thats theirs, not mine D<
But my computer is like, mashed together with other parts xD

I dont even WANT to look at the minimum requirments for sims2. xD

I wish I would've done that.
xd
I just went and bought it, thinking it'd work.
It barely worked on this computer.
I could only have on expansion pack installed at a time.
But my parents finally got my own computer.
<333

-----

Senorita Retro

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:51 pm
I just found the original sims 1 at a Salvation Army for a dollar. biggrin heart So far it is cute..though I had to delete the more expensive houses since none of my sims will ever live in them I think...so far I have only played the GBA Bustin Loose and the Urbs so far.

My computer could not take the sims 2 or even the ones made for the laptop. I am thinking about getting the sims 1 that has all the expansions. I hope it installs it on my computer...haveing sims 1 on a disk is kind of a pain. stressed

I do like the game so far...fun to watch what the sims do. *nods* biggrin heart I made a couple, hopefully they will have a baby someday... blaugh heart  

Neo Princess Emeraude

Intellectual Mage

14,475 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

LinkGirl

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:32 pm
xd That's so cool!!! I didn't know those dancing girls could die on the lot! (And for that matter start dancing as ghosts!)
...Makes me wonder if you can kill off any other NPCs without crashing your computer in the original Sims.  
The Sims (Original)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff