Reply The Stargate Guild
Does anyone know...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpiritKeeper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 4:02 pm
Does anyone know when new episodes of Stargate will air on SciFi channel?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:45 pm
A brand new, 1-hour special, Stargate: The Lowdown, will debut ahead of new episodes on Monday, January 17 at 10 p.m. Eastern/Pacific! The special will bring viewers up to speed on the shows so far, and features interviews with Richard Dean Anderson, Amanda Tapping, Michael Shanks, Christopher Judge, Joe Flanigan, and Torri Higginson. The Lowdown will reair on January 21, 22, 23, and 24.

Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis return with new episodes on Friday, January 21!--and will be bumped up one hour. Ten new episodes of each show will air Friday nights from January through March, with Stargate SG-1 moving to 8 p.m. and Atlantis moving to 9 p.m. Eastern/Pacific.  

Calixto
Crew

Outspoken_geek

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 7:02 am
Calixto
A brand new, 1-hour special, Stargate: The Lowdown, will debut ahead of new episodes on Monday, January 17 at 10 p.m. Eastern/Pacific! The special will bring viewers up to speed on the shows so far, and features interviews with Richard Dean Anderson, Amanda Tapping, Michael Shanks, Christopher Judge, Joe Flanigan, and Torri Higginson. The Lowdown will reair on January 21, 22, 23, and 24.

Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis return with new episodes on Friday, January 21!--and will be bumped up one hour. Ten new episodes of each show will air Friday nights from January through March, with Stargate SG-1 moving to 8 p.m. and Atlantis moving to 9 p.m. Eastern/Pacific.
WAHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! whee  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 4:34 pm
I don't get sci-fi here, which means I'm still at the beginning of season 7 on TV. Let's not even mention Atlantis. But I cheated biggrin I have s7 on dvd and *shhh* downloaded up to ep 8 of Atlantis. What I really wanna see is the Lowdown things. They look like so much fun!
I've been trying to download em but it doesn't work! You wouldn't happen to be able to lend a hand...*I won't tell*  

Miss Minbar

Quotable Conversationalist

8,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
The Stargate Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items