Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Japanese Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Learning, Japanese 

Reply The Japanese Guild
J-chan is in Japan. (feel free to ask ? / request stuff)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FightouChan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:02 am
Hi everyone. I'm not sure how appropriate this is but just wanted you to know that I'm in Japan. I'll be here for 5 days and was in Korea for a month studying abroad. Well, if you have any questions or have any requests (can take pictures of stuff for ya, buy ya an 'omiyage' if I know you personally).

I'm having a great time and have got to see many things. Got to experience my first earthquake, in Tokyo nonetheless. Yeah, I'm just fine. Didn't really know it happened until after trying to get back on the subway. Yeah, the majority of the lines were closed, mostly just for saftey procautions.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 8:48 pm
Nise. Could you take pictures of the inside of Baby the Stars Shine Bright, h. NAOTO, Metamorphose, and any other shop you see at Japan? ilu. heart  

~Ella~

1koza

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 6:51 pm
Man, I'd soo ask you to buy me some manju but it prolly wouldnt be any good by the time i'd get it and I cant get the yen to you. crying

oh well enjoy Japan! Go eat at MOS BURGER!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:48 pm
Hmm, I took more pictures inside Korean shops. Gawd, the school girls went nuts for hair clips and other shiny things. I'm starting to post pictures on Deviantart from my trip, although I'm not going to post over 2 a day; don't want to burden my fans. (dies.. what fans?) www.animeshikanai.deviantart.com.

I'm back from Japan now and jetlagged so sadly I can't take any more pictures of things but if you'd like me to post a picture from a certain place or about a certain thing just ask.  

FightouChan

FightouChan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:51 pm
Actually I got quite a few pictures inside a Gamerz anime shop in the Akihabara electronics district in Tokyo. That anime store is 8 stories tall! *dies* I got pictures of Final Fantasy Advent Children stuff and other random things. Will post later.  
The Japanese Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games