THE MOVIE IS CONFIRMED Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-SomedayIWillFly-
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:00 pm
THE MOVIE IS CONFIRMED~! Thanks to loyal fans (including me) giving 5 million clicks on Max's website the flock is going to Hollywood~!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:37 am
It's confirmed?! YES THE CLICKING PAID OFF! Now, they better not screw it up...or something bad will happen twisted Lol, jk.  

Azarni Usagi

-SomedayIWillFly-
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:31 pm
Azarni Usagi
It's confirmed?! YES THE CLICKING PAID OFF! Now, they better not screw it up...or something bad will happen twisted Lol, jk.
Heck ya, they better follow the book or I'm going to get angreh.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:57 am
Yea Im glad thier finally making a movie but they better be careful about who they cast for the flock.  

lexieil

Colour Of Music

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:26 am
Actually it's not confirmed- those clicks were to get Hollywoods attention.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:52 pm
Purple haired Anna
Actually it's not confirmed- those clicks were to get Hollywoods attention.
Hmm...Well, the website says, "Max is going to Hollywood!" And James Patterson has said it himself...And it has a due date round off...Late '08 early '09.

-SomedayIWillFly-
Captain

Saebella

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:34 pm
hey who do yall think should play the flock? The only one I'm sure about is iggy I think Max Thieriot should play him! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:05 am
I think that AnnaSophia robb should play Max.  

Colour Of Music

bazino

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:40 pm
Even though I regret saying it, unless Hollywood can find a new star, I believe Dakota Fanning fits for Angel.

As for the movie, I'm somewhat afraid it'll fail in some of the more humorous aspects, like with Max's funny descriptions and thoughts. How can they get those into the movie?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:06 pm
bazino
Even though I regret saying it, unless Hollywood can find a new star, I believe Dakota Fanning fits for Angel.

As for the movie, I'm somewhat afraid it'll fail in some of the more humorous aspects, like with Max's funny descriptions and thoughts. How can they get those into the movie?
Yeah, that'll be tough. But, they could just make her say it sarcastically to someone *shrugs*.

-SomedayIWillFly-
Captain

Colour Of Music

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:55 am
bazino

Dakota Fanning gives me the creeps. She would ruin Angel's character for me.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:05 am
Purple haired Anna
bazino

Dakota Fanning gives me the creeps. She would ruin Angel's character for me.
Angel was kinda creepy at parts though. But, I don't think Dakota Fanning should play Angel though...She isn't cute enough...

-SomedayIWillFly-
Captain

bazino

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:35 pm
with the type of movie magic it took to make Transformers, they could do it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:28 pm
I think dakota will make a great angel but anna 4 max I dont think that thats a good idea  

lexieil

-SomedayIWillFly-
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:12 pm
I was ready to be sought out by those who did not ask,
to be found by those who did not seek me.
Yeah, Anna doesn't seem old enough...

I said, "Here I am, here I am,"
To a nation that did not call on my name.

~General Series Discussion~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff