Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Fanart and Fanfiction
Servbot # 13 Fanfiction Story (Open and Growing!) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello
  +1
View Results

Servbot # 13

Shy Borg

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:09 am
Hello and welcome to my Fanfiction Thread!

I posted the 10 stories I created. I also made reserved post for future updates, even though I know those aren't nearly enough, I made them anyways. I will keep posting stories and give the number in the title of what page they are on.

After I post all my stories, I shall make a new thread with my stories in order. I suppose you can call this my Test Thread.

Please post your comments on my stories, I would love comments and opinions on my story chapers.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:11 am
Chapter 1: Tick-Tock

Tick-tock
I walk inside the half open church doors.
The church is empty, except for some benches and 4 pendulums.
Tic-Tock, go the four pendulums.
I walk down the row of benches
As I near the statue of a chained girl, I see a small girl lying on the floor.
Transparent blood oozes from her wound. Who is she, or what?
"Help me" she says in a small hurt voice.
Is this the things that the rumors are about?
I try to grab her hand, but my hand passes trough.
Tick-tock, the pendulums still moving.
The girl starts to fade away, data streaming from her fast.
Hope is lost, she is dead.
I only say sorry and she smiles.
Why does this girl smile, on the day of her death
Tick-tock, the pendulums stop.
The girl is gone, but something else comes in.
I turn around to see a beast; it looked like the devil itself.
It held a red cross and it pointed at me.
I felt like I was floating, what was happening to me?
His arm shined brightly.
And then everything went black.  

Servbot # 13

Shy Borg

Servbot # 13

Shy Borg

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:12 am
Chapter 2: Aftermath

SYSTEMERROR flash across the screen.
I was lying on the ground, my eyes half-way open.
I took in the surroundings of my room for a bit.
Slowly, gaining my wits back.
Memory of the horrifying event came back.
What the hell happened?
Was that the thing that is putting players in a coma?
Why am I ok? Why am I not in a coma?
I slowly got to my feet.
My head was aching.
I slowly walk to my bed; the mystery would have to wait till tomorrow.
What I didn't know was that the mystery was far from over.
This was just the aftermath of the beginning.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:13 am
Chapter 3: Waiting

I slowly got up from bed.
Feeling very sleep, due to the accident that happened not a few hours ago.
What was that creature?
I logged in, I had a new message.
It was from a friend who was also investigating.
He said, he was attacked not long ago.
That he blacked out and doesn't remember what happened.
I sat there, reading the message over and over.
He said he would wait for me, at the Delta server.
Hell would follow where we went.  

Servbot # 13

Shy Borg

Servbot # 13

Shy Borg

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:19 am
Chapter 4: Delta: Forgotten, Lonely, Wavemaster

I finally recovered from the horrific event.
Although, I was tempted to just say no and wait, I knew I couldn't.
Not now, since I have more information on the events.

I logged in; my avatar didn't seem altered or glitched.
My clothing was just as normal as ever.
I checked my inventory, everything was there, then I checked my weapons, both daggers were fine as well.
After everything was ok, I went to the Chaos Gate.
I carefully chose the words,
Delta: Forgotten, Lonely, Wavemaster.
Rings slowly came around me, and I was gone in a flash.

I walked down the dark and rainy path, being alert to any rogue monsters or pkers.
Normally, this place was peaceful, but I learned to expect anything in The World.
I neared the usual spot, the dungeon entrance. Slowly, I went inside.
As I went in, I was sent a message from my friend.
It said, he would wait for me, at the Gott Statue.

I ventured down, killing any monster in my way, as the gate opened, I heard footsteps behind me, I turned around, only to stare at nothing, but the dungeon wall.
I finally made it to the Gott Statue, there my friend and I chatted, going over what had happened, and what could possibly be wrong with the comatose victims.

We kept chatting, till we heard a noise. As we watched 4 figures appeared from the door. I knew instantly what they were, PKers  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:21 am
Chapter 5 razz Kers

The 4 figures slowly appeared in the doorway.
All of them looking fierce and ready to kill an unexpected player.
One was a Wavemaster, two were Heavybladers, another one was a Blademaster, and the last was also a Wavemaster.
These players seemed familiar, and then I knew once one spoke,
"Well, what do you know? It's the player the got away.", he stopped to laugh then continued, "We didn't forget what you did to us last time, we have come to get a little pay-back! Now, Kill him!!!!"

The Wavemasters were first to attack, one using magic, the other a healer. I remembered their tactics, all I had to do is kill both their wave masters, my friend could probably kill off the two Heavybladers, then I could take on the leader which was the Blademaster.

Magic and Blades clashed, I was successful in killing both the Wavemasters, and luckily these PKers were stupid enough to not buy Resurrections. My friend easily killed the Heavybladers, the last one standing was the leader, which by now was screaming and begging for mercy. I simple killed him by cutting his neck.

My friend and I continued to talk, slowly putting the puzzle together, although we were missing a few more pieces. We finally got all the information out of the chatting, and logged out. I checked the board to see if anything important was posted, but nothing important, only an angry post from the PKers we killed.

I logged out for the night and headed to bed, wondering what I would do tomorrow.  

Servbot # 13

Shy Borg

Servbot # 13

Shy Borg

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:22 am
Chapter 6: The Mysterious Girl and the Strange Email

I surprisingly had a goods night sleep, something I normally don't get, due to the comatose problem.
I decided to wait on logging in, and get something good to eat, a good meal in the morning that I haven't gotten to eat in a while.
I ate some eggs and bacon, cleaning the grease remains off my hands, I went into my room and logged into The World.
I checked to see if my friend was on, but he wasn't, he was probably tired from yesterdays PK problem.
I suppose I would have to do some clue gathering without Kiyoshi today.

I decided to look at the boards, I noticed there were growing rumors about a mysterious girl dressed in white. But, that isn't what caught my eye, multiple users had post seeing a devil-like monster chasing her. Something they hadn't seen or was even in a monster Data-base book. At that I knew I was on the right track, I decided to post about where I could find this girl. Only a few minutes passed and I got a flash mail.

I looked at my mail, reading over and over, the name of the sender was strangely edited, so I couldn't read it, but the message was clear. "Come to Delta: Tranquil Never End. Strange, yet peaceful name, but something told me, that this was a cover-up for something darker. Sure enough, I was right....  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:24 am
Chapter 7: The Lonely AI: N3^3r3nd1ng F33l1ngs

I walked to the Warp portal, slowly regretting that I even bothered to log in.
I entered the words, Tranquil Never End. The rings floated around me, and I was gone.
When I reappeared, the surrounding was beautiful.
Cherry Blossoms were carefully lined along a dirt path that led to a beautifully designed dungeon, which looked like a old Japanese home.
The sky was lighted by many twinkling stars, with a full moon as a lantern.
As much as I loved the scenery, I knew something fowl was lurking here, strangely no monsters were on my map.
Suddenly, a fragmented voice of a innocent teenage girl came into my headset, "I've been expecting you, Kiyoshi."
Her response shocked me, how did she know my name?
"I am glad you came here, I've been very lonely, and anyone who comes here ignores me."
I turned around to see what she looked like, and was shocked.
She looked like someone I knew, my girlfriend, who was in a coma.
I was about to reply, when a terrible screeching sound was heard.
It pierced my ears, I grabbed my headset and threw it to the ground, my ears ringing with pain.
I looked at my screen, all that flashed was System Error.  

Servbot # 13

Shy Borg

Servbot # 13

Shy Borg

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:25 am
Chapter 8: The Strange Event

I waited for the System Error to go away. It didn't. So, I simply went to sleep, surprised that the time had flown by so quickly. I woke up the next morning, luckily the System Error was gone, but the Forum was packed. It looked like they had just added a new event to the game, and of course, it spread like wild fire. I read multiple post, I decided to email someone, a random person from the board. Not too long after the message had been sent, I got a reply, more like a warning.

"I don't think this is a legal event, CC corp. never announced it, and it looks like the work of a hacker. I warn you not to go, my friend went there, and he got killed, and he went all the way down to level 1! No one believes me, but I know it's true. Actually, my friend hasn't logged on since then, I tried calling but no one answered. Opps, sorry for the long message. Here is the key,

Delta: Haunted Paradise Nevermore

Good luck!"

Delta: Haunted Paradise Nevermore…….why are the keywords always so full of evil. I decided to find out what this "event" was. But what the message said haunted me until I got to the Warp Portal, "He got killed….I tried calling, but no one answered", those words….they sounded just like what happened…to…I decided to put that thought out of my head for now. I couldn't think of what might happen if past repeats itself, especially since I'm this far.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:26 am
Chapter 9: Many Questions

I entered the keywords into the Warp Portal, as usual, the yellow circles swirled around me, and I was gone. The place I appeared in was very disfigured, the data was crumbling, and in the background a sharp scream was heard every so often. My view buzzed as if connection was about to shut off, data streams floated in the air. I now knew why they said this wasn't an official event. I slowly walked to the dungeon, surprised that no monsters were on the field.

I enter the dungeon, no monsters here either. I continued deeper in, every room was empty, that was too strange, unless someone was here and cleared them out already, but I don't think that's how the game was, even though I had played for so long, I was still oblivious to some of the World's rules.

I finally came to a hall way, I was in B5, a very deep dungeon, it seemed like an event, but I had a bad feeling, no a for-sure feeling that this was as far off from an event as possible, this was the exact opposite of a GM Event, this was obviously the work of a hacker, or something like a hacker. I came to a door, filled with purple haze. Reluctantly, I went in.

I entered in fear, but opened my eyes to find nothing was there, only a PC or player character. Strangely, this PC was different, it took me a few moments to realize that it was actually an NPC…or something close. "Are you the end?", came a small boys voice, it was the NPC, strangely, an option to choose a yes or no was not on the screen, it spoke again, "Are you the end?", it stared at me, like I was a god. "What is the end?" I asked, "The end…..I don't know, but I'm looking for it, are you the end? Do you know where the end is?", I said no. "I see….you aren't the end….I guess the end isn't here. I guess the end isn't here." The NPC suddenly disappeared, leaving many questions behind questions, many questions which I would soon regret to ask.  

Servbot # 13

Shy Borg

Servbot # 13

Shy Borg

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:27 am
Chapter 10: Haunting Memory, Untold Past

I stared at the ceiling as I lay on my bed. I kept repeating what the boy had said in my mind, "Are you the end?" I wondered what the NPC or whatever it was, was talking about. I looked at the clock; it said 3:30 a.m. I needed some sleep, if I didn't want to end up in a coma like the other players.

The phone suddenly rang, and I shot up out of my bed, the clock said 4:00 p.m. I ran and picked it up, it was my girlfriend. "Hello, Takashi are you there," I said yes, "It's about time, I've been calling you for 3 hours now, let me guess, you were sleeping!", I replied with a yes again, "I told you to stop with those all nighters, haven't you read the news, people are going into a coma for it!". I laughed and told her that the news only told the bad side of things, and they most likely had health problems or something. After a few minutes of chatting she finally brought up something I had been meaning to ask her about, "Takashi, you know there is an event coming up in The World, I thought maybe you and I could do it, it's been a while since we've done something other then training." I told her I would and we hung up. It looked like it was going to be a fun evening playing the event. I went and made a very late lunch and let the time pass. I waited until the event started, which was at 9 p.m.

I logged in to The World, as soon as I did I got a message. It was from my girlfriend, she said that the event was just about to start. I hurried to the main plaza in the town and waited for the announcement. My girlfriend came up from behind and surprised me just as the announcement began. "Welcome One and All! I have a special announcement to bring to you all! In just a few moments, the Moon Wanderer event will begin! All those who have entered will be teleported to a special map! Remember, All Couples have a special map to themselves, which all maps are full of treasure chest, the first couples to find the Moonstone will then be teleported to the Honeymoon Suite, which is a special map which can then be activated by lucky couples at anytime! To cut it short, it is a Special House for specific Couples only. Now without further ado, let the event BEGIN!!!"

Suddenly, my girlfriend and I were teleported to a new map

The map was pond, in the middle of the pond was the image of a moon, strangely, we were able to stand on the pond without falling into the water. All around the water were floating Treasure Chest. My girlfriend suddenly ran off and yelled for me to slip up and look for the Moonstone. I thought no big deal, find the moonstone and I get an in game home, nice event. I had opened a few treasure chests, but then heard a scream. I looked up to see a huge devil looking monster hovering above my girlfriend. I ran to defend her, but I was too late. The monster brought out a red cross and used it to crucify my girlfriend. It then raised its arms and shot out a huge blast. Suddenly my headset gave off a piercing noise, then I heard my girlfriend scream, then everything went black

I shot up out of bed, dripping with sweat. The dream felt so real….just like when it actually happened. I looked at the computer, and then at the clock, which read 3:33 a.m. I needed sleep, but how could I after dreaming of the accident. All I could hear through the night was my girlfriends scream of pain.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:33 am
Reserved  

Servbot # 13

Shy Borg

Servbot # 13

Shy Borg

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:34 am
Reserved  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:37 am
Reserved  

Servbot # 13

Shy Borg