Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Kay guys, what's YOUR morbid fascination? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Torture? Yes? No?
  Yeeeeeeeewwwwww.......
  Okay, I guess.
  Oh yes! It's just so much fun!
  Bamboo! ^_^
View Results

Byrn_in_hel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:06 am
Alright, everybody has one teeny tiny little secret fascination with something morbid, gory, disgusting, or otherwise socially unacceptable. What's yours?

Mine would be torture. I love reading about torture methods and thinking up my own. I don't know why, I just do. Its interesting to me. It isn't like I would ever use them, but they do make good threats. My internet history makes me look like a freak.

So, what's your secret obsession?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:32 am
Bizarre paintings  

Beatngufan

daughter_of_satan666

6,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:34 am
thats my secret only teo people know it thats myself and my mate. go figure!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:14 am
Think H.R. Giger's and Salvador Dali's art.
Now extremify that by the billionth.
Now add in a little bit of Autopsy Babies.
Now you have but a sneek peak into the mind of Nero PsyKoTiX.
blaugh

Nero PsyKoTiX

pneoqueen

Business Fairy

9,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:26 pm
Well I don’t know if it’s a thing, but when I went to my friends house we where walking around we found a run over cat and its eyes where popped out like in a cartoon, but it wasn’t really gross at all there was not blood or anything. Which is why we called it a cartoon cat only that it didn’t live. Her mom said we were weird and way too morbid.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:49 pm
My morbid fascination would probably be how people react to morbid situations.  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Slayer Igraine

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:55 pm
Torture, madness (especially how they used to treat people they deemed as 'mad'. Suicide & mass-murder. Some people find the interest I have in the occult morbid, but I don't suppose it is, really.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:16 pm
I enjoy drawing things in a way many find obscure espically dead trees and skeletal hands with snakes and spiders twisting around them... I've been trying to draw skulls, dripping blood, and wings lately, though i can paint wings just not sketch them. I like reading about torture and Anne Rice novels. Also trying out some fetishes with my sweety and mind games with people that annoy me.

... That is if you consider any of these things morbid.

Oh, and I named my kitty Fangs, he's 5 months old and such an adorable little fuzz ball. xoxoxo Fangs.

nikia kitty

RivFador

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:22 pm
Wounds. I just love picking and looking at them. So sometimes I give them to myself.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:31 pm
my blood. i love the taste of it. i will reopen wounds and lick the blood from it... kinda gross but i like it  

arya241

AS574

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:39 pm
I'd say I'm into the cliché rotting skin, and I like protruding bones... I really like cuts... new ones...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:28 pm
Torture, insanity and the afterlife. Diseases are also bizarrely fascinating.

-Lasciate Ogni Speranza-

Paul leonin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:42 pm
squeeezing the life out of an animal or creature. ( *gasp* ur horrible) yea i know but you asked the question  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:48 pm
Lots of sharp things,my favorite do far are my Riddick daggers domokun  

Substance-E

Newbie Noob

3,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Bloody Loon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:04 pm
WARNING!!!

If one is squeamish, or otherwise disturbed by apathetic visions, then I highly suggest you do not read this post.

Anyways, you are about to delve into the mind of someone that society would not consider rightfully sane or in any way kept alive... I have one of the sickest minds I know, and I think that Eli Roth has a stable, normal mind compared to me. My morbid story is such that I choose to put a warning sign above my post.

Like byrn, I very much enjoy envisioning torture, and ways to make it more excruciating... currently, I think that what is being done in movies such as saw and hostel are completely placid compared to what runs through my mind. I actually go to those movies to laugh... a whim that is easily fulfilled as soon as I see the first guts fly. Gore is also an attraction of mine, with a morbid fascination with the innards lying outside of still-living people, their eyes screaming with the pain.

And now to give my warning justification, I will share with you the wonders of torture that I have come up with in my spare time.

1. Using a red hot needle to briefly puncture and cauterize holes in someones face, fingertips, toe tips, wrists, ankles, genitalia, and other such sensitive places.

2. Using an industrial, mechanically powered cheese grater to slowly grind at someones skin and then stopping and waiting for the skin to heal as soon as one inch of flesh has been removed.

3. Putting someone into an airtight gas chamber, and pumping tear gas into it, then letting them come out once they fall unconscious.

4. Repeatedly smashing a hammer into the same place in someones arms, legs, and genitals, until the nerve endings break (which could take months).

Well, enough of that. I also am morbidly attracted to blood of all kinds, others pain, their painful last gasps for life, and other such sadistic things...

Well, was that worth the warning, or not?  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff