Grinds my gears Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jackalope2
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:49 pm
This little concept is taken from Family Guy. Basically, just post a rant, etc. of what grinds your gears, annoys you, all that stuff. And please, don't just give us a one-liner. Give us an example, of a short story, that kind of thing explaining -why- you're ranting about an issue.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:51 pm

i hate it when teachers are hypocrites.

Lupis Aeternam

Sweet Senshi

Daughter of a Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:13 pm
You know what really grinds my gears? When your parents yell at you for cussing, and then five minutes later, you hear them swearing like sailors because they stubbed their toe. That's what really grinds my gears!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:13 pm
You know what really grinds my gears? When stupid people cannot roleplay, and yet they want you to anyway. It's always about the same darn thing.  

Merrin Spicer

Krago

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:43 pm
You know what grinds my gears? People who can't type. A lot of them are teenagers who are trying to be taken seriously by their peers and a very few of them are actually talking about something serious. But then when you try to read a post nothing is spelled right, the grammar is nonexistent and they cram it with emoticons, abbreviations and all manner of crap. I could go on but my gears are grinding themselves to dust just thinking about how people kick our language around like a stray animal. That's what grinds my gears.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:16 am
What grinds my gears is when someone solicits to be your friend and then proceeds to talk about you behind your back because they don't agree with something you believe in. A real friend lets you know how they feel about your viewpoint and then decides whether that viewpoint has any bearing on being friends. If it is an irreconcilable point, then cease being friends. If it doesn't really matter, then park the subject and make it not a factor in the friendship. It really grinds my gears when the individual gives the impression overtly that they are a friend and then covertly rips you and your beliefs to shreds.  

CrandiBerry

crazyrandomness

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:23 pm
you really wanna know what grinds my gears?people that hate me beacause ....well I'm not really sure why lots of people hate me...(mental note: figure out why they hate you!)...well Iknow I can be annoying at lots of times but why does everyone have to stare when I yell "YAY!!! I get to steal Kylee's pants today!!" or "puppy!!!!" (thats what I call my best friend) it works way better then calling michelle in a high school....if you do like 10 people turn around....no one is named 'puppy' so doesn't it make sense?I mostly do strange things to see the looks on peoples faces, I also do it to see who is really my friend and will stick by me when I am embarassing them...Why do people get mad when it's none of their buisness even if I am yelling it at the top of my lungs!!!? I guess the moral majority of people grind my gears....  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:19 pm
you know what really grinds my gears? people who try to "fit in" just to say they are in "that group" and they dont be theirselfs and soon wont know theirselfs because they try to be the same as everyone else all the time!! NOW THATS WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS FOLKS!!  

jackensor

crzywldcat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:54 pm
When people talk on their cellphone when they are around me. Just dont do it people. If you dont wanna talk to me just leave okay  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:12 pm
Do you wanna know what grinds my gears?

When I am trying to be courteous in a line somewhere and my cellphone goes off, I try to be courteous to the people around me so I do not answer. Other people's phones go off and they answer and it grinds my gears because they aren't thinking that I personally do not want to hear what they are talking about with the person on the other side of the line. That's what grinds my gears.  

Georgia Gator

Hilarious Genius

Avamp

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:33 pm
What do I hate, exactly? The baby boommers. I'll explain why later  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:28 am
Krago
You know what grinds my gears? People who can't type. A lot of them are teenagers who are trying to be taken seriously by their peers and a very few of them are actually talking about something serious. But then when you try to read a post nothing is spelled right, the grammar is nonexistent and they cram it with emoticons, abbreviations and all manner of crap. I could go on but my gears are grinding themselves to dust just thinking about how people kick our language around like a stray animal. That's what grinds my gears.

That also burns my toast. ._.  

Nina Halford

9: Jack's Hangout and Gaming Corner

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas