Yes, I am very good!
  I'm ok.
  No, I am relatively new!
  I don't have a clue!
View Results

que123
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:23 pm
For any of you out there that are not shure how to do something on Gaia or in this guild. Post your questions or problems here and I will help you the best that I can. If I don't know the answer I will get someone or find someone that does. Also, for all of the more experienced members, feel free to join in and help out the others if you want to. cheese_whine dramallama wahmbulance  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:53 pm
I need help... to help me regain my sanity! sweatdrop Guide me o' mighty Que! xd  

Lord Frappuccino
Captain

que123
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:07 am
Make shure to take some time out everyday for yourself. (Even if you have to go out into this crazy heat to do it)

And by the way, They say that you can't fix crazy!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:55 pm
Maybe it is the heat... Damn sun! evil No wonder I've been having christmas songs stuck in my head all week! mrgreen  

Lord Frappuccino
Captain

que123
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:49 pm
I don't know about all that, but it sounds to me like someone is just missing the cooler weather. I imagine songs like Frosty the Snow man could be a result of wanting to be out of the heat or possibly just that you miss Snobird. Try striking up a roleplay with our new member snowyyxd, maybe that could help. sweatdrop  
Deadly Viper Assassination Squad

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games