Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply Sims Q&A and Help
Headmaster- Instantly Rejects Family

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blablablacat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:50 pm
Whenever I invite the headmaster over for dinner at on of my sim's houses, he says that the school should not be associated with the family before he even gets out of the car! It only happens with this family though! The outside of the house has nice plants and perfect grass. It is a family of two (teen and her grandma). Does anyone know what could be wrong?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:49 am
I've had that problem before as well, and I have no idea what causes it. I usually try just deleting the headmaster, or inviting him again until it works. But that doesn't always work, and then I use hacks to get them into the private school.  

Chikiya

Blablablacat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:56 am
Ah yes. Hacks are wonderful. Aren't they? Until they go wrong. gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:55 am
Annabelle_the_Raven
Ah yes. Hacks are wonderful. Aren't they? Until they go wrong. gonk
Yes it happens occasionally, so I backup all my files every week because it's awful when you get set back aaages just because you didn't back it up and all your sims are kids again or something like that 3nodding  

Chikiya

Blablablacat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:00 pm
Oh dear. I am stupid. I didn't see how the hedges needed trimming! I got my kid into private school after the gardener FINNALY came. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:31 am
Annabelle_the_Raven
Oh dear. I am stupid. I didn't see how the hedges needed trimming! I got my kid into private school after the gardener FINNALY came. sweatdrop
Is that why they get rejected??? Wow, now I know!!! xd I always wondered about that  

Chikiya

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:35 am
I guess the headmaster sees the unkept hedges and decides its not worth his time staying.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:17 pm
WOW picky picky picky  

minaflower71

Noembelu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:42 am
I had the same problem.

But it wasn't because of untrimmed hedges. xd

Actually, it's a Maxis glitch.

If you call the headmaster and SAVE afterwards ((before her arrives)), he'll automatically reject your family.

I did that on a couple houses, and tried inviting him again WITHOUT saving. When he came, he didn't reject the family.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:15 pm
The thing is, I didn't save after calling him. neutral  

Blablablacat

Sims Q&A and Help

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas