Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Dear Mrs. Meyer Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:26 pm
So, I was thinking - which is bound to get me into trouble one of these days haha - we should send a letter to Stephanie from our guild! I take tons of pictures every year, so I scrapbook a lot. I have everything we'd need, like page protectors, cool stickers and all that jazz. I thought that maybe you guys could post up your pictures and a letter to Stephanie, then I'll print it all out and make a super cool cover page. You guys can tell me how to decorate your page or whatever. I can put it all in page protectors and send it to her^^ I live right in AZ and I know where-abouts she lives, so mailing it won't be any trouble blaugh What do you think?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:33 pm
That sounds like a great idea! Where do you come up with these ideas? First the movie, then this. What'll you come up with next? XD  

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:30 pm
I'm always afraid that I'm starting to many topics sweatdrop But I guess not! I don't know - I love doing group projects! And I mean honestly, Stephanie works so hard to make all of us fans happy, so I just think it'd be cool to do something sweet for her 3nodding To let her know we all appreciate what she's doing! heart It's tough work to be an author^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:42 am
Like a scrapbook of letters @_@

Amazing.

Kellkolo

Shameless Lover

11,850 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

xAlyss The Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:43 pm
LizzieBorden13
So, I was thinking - which is bound to get me into trouble one of these days haha - we should send a letter to Stephanie from our guild! I take tons of pictures every year, so I scrapbook a lot. I have everything we'd need, like page protectors, cool stickers and all that jazz. I thought that maybe you guys could post up your pictures and a letter to Stephanie, then I'll print it all out and make a super cool cover page. You guys can tell me how to decorate your page or whatever. I can put it all in page protectors and send it to her^^ I live right in AZ and I know where-abouts she lives, so mailing it won't be any trouble blaugh What do you think?

Awesome! You're like...brillant!
That's a great idea. :]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:54 pm
These are great ideas, but be sure to be careful about privacy. Because I'm assuming real names and possibly addresses will be involved here - it won't mean much to Stephenie if we send her a bunch of letters with our Gaia usernames on them, will it?  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:28 pm
Yeah I thought about that. Hmmm, well I don't need a full name... just a first name^^ And the only address I need is mine... mine...mine? What IS my address...? eek haha Just kidding. But yeah, if you want to send me anything, I'll give you my email address so it won't be public^-^ The screen names would be kinda funny though. I can just see her sitting there like "Aww! How cute! This is from, umm, JacobIsABigFat..... WHAT?!? Who wrote this?!? scream " hahaXD  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:20 pm
LizzieBorden13
The screen names would be kinda funny though. I can just see her sitting there like "Aww! How cute! This is from, umm, JacobIsABigFat..... WHAT?!? Who wrote this?!? scream " hahaXD

lmao  

xAlyss The Pirate

Edward Cullen is My Life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:04 am
xXxWakeMeUpInsidexXx
LizzieBorden13
The screen names would be kinda funny though. I can just see her sitting there like "Aww! How cute! This is from, umm, JacobIsABigFat..... WHAT?!? Who wrote this?!? scream " hahaXD

lmao

HAHAHAHA!!! that would be funny!!! rofl
this is a wonderful idea!!!
like ur others!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:43 am
I'm totally up for this idea, it sounds like fun. heart xd  

Kagome_SanAngeloTexas

Lil Smee

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:25 pm
What a great idea, you genius!
Lmao at least my username doesn't have anything embarrassing about any of the characters lol
Like Edward_Cullen_Is_A_Sexy_Vampire
which is what my friend wanted to use.... for some reason...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:26 pm
Though he is VERY smexy heart blaugh 3nodding  

Lil Smee

SweetlyDemented

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:30 pm
I want in ;3 Lemme know the details when you're ready to do this! ^^

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:24 pm
that sounds sooooooo cool!! i am with you! but i agree about the name things......*starts pondering*  

Moonlite Romance

Nina Fera

2,900 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Gaian 50
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:45 pm
That's A great Idea !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to know the details too !!!!!!!! 4laugh  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff