Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE BEACH rping Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iIve

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:01 pm
hehe yay my favorite place to hang*lays towel on ground than puts sun-tan lotion on n lays back relaxing*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:05 pm
walks down the steps of the beach entrance and puts my stuff down on the sand "...."  

Kiyato Sekto

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:49 am
Walks to the beach, wearing a swallow tail jacket and long pants. Opens up her parasol and sits under it, looking at the waves^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:32 am
Lance enters the Beach from the west side instead of running down the hill like most people did. He had one of those realistic looking shark fins he was carrying in a small duffle bag. He was dressed in swimming trunks tied firmly around his waist with a strong light rope. He set the duffle bag down in the sand then took the shark fin out strapping it to his back. Entering the water he put on the shark fin and dove under the water.
(Bet you can't guess what happens next) blaugh  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:46 am
(Either a female shark falls in love with you, or people run in horror for the shark-fin. Or both)
Swallowtail jacket-lady takes out a harmonica and starts to play
jail-blues.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:12 am
Some random surfer dude runs out to the water with a surf board and some swim trunks. Woooooooooo, radical there is a shark in the water. Maybe that thing will form some waves it looks rather large. He starts walking toward the water singing the jaws theme song. Da na da na dun duN duN duN dUN dUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN. He cracks up laughing and jumps onto his surf board to catch a wave. Yeah, lets catch some waves with the shark there.

A shark fin starts moving in toward the other one. Lance looks at the creature still holding his breath underwater and a look of alarm crossed his face.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:24 am
(ewww....XD)
The swallowtail-jacket-lady suddenly stops playing and shouts at the random-surfer-dude:"Get out of the water, you maniac, mating sharks are dangerous!"
Then she lifts her parasol over her head, just in time to prevent bird poo from contaminating her hair.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:46 am
The surfer dude pointed to the fin. Don't worry that isn't a real shark. I used that same trick last week. Bu......what is that other fin in the water. Run dude that thing is going to eat you! He cupped his hands to his mouth as he shouted at the fake shark.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:52 am
"Wich one of them is the fake?" asked the lady and closed her parasol.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:01 am
Surfer Dude- The one on the right isn't it obvious as he pointed.

Lance- Why am I always using the alias Lance and why do people keep calling me LanceCalvis. Oh yeah, now I remember heh heh blaugh  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:09 am
The lady threw her parasol as a harpoon at the fin on the left.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:25 am
*looks up at the shark fin issue*oh gosh.....  

iIve

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:26 am
(What?It's cool XD)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:31 am
*gets up with surf board*should i do something...... confused  

iIve

King Phar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:35 am
"no you should run like a pansy like every one else." i say  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]