Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kosake

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 6:32 pm
I have been in ALOT of guilds...
A few like this
and a few like no other
but

This guild is simply the best that I have ever had the pleasure to see.

It is full of intelegent people. Not just Children that pretend to believe because they think it is cool.

I honestly thank all of you from the deepest of my pixels for making this guild what it is.

{Please.... all of you, say your thanks to the guild here as well, I am sure that everyone reading it will appriciate anything that you have to say}  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:39 pm
I agree! This guild has been an excellent connection point for me and the non-Kemetic Pagan community. Before coming here, I would attend a gathering or two per year, visit another online board where I just never really felt at home, and make a few attempts at Pagan chat sites (which nearly put me off of ever trying again almost every time I logged on, lol). But in this guild, I feel that I have found a group of intelligent and conscientious modern Pagans, and it has revived my interest in Western magical systems in general- which I do find enjoyable, even if they're not the best match for me.

So now I feel like a more vital part of the wider community, have a renewed interest in non-Egyptian magical systems, and a wonderful sounding board for my own theories and questions. You guys rock! Thanks.^_^  

WebenBanu

Kabuki Doll

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:17 pm
Yes, a thanks would be mighty appropriate.

I don't live in a pagan community, or near one, so this has been really helpful to me despite the little time I've belonged to this guild. I've met marvelous people with various influences in modern pagan culture, all of whom are very intellegent.

I really can't explain how much I appreciate this place and everyone here.
Needless to say, I love coming to this guild.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:27 pm
redface Jeese... Well, I know that Crew does do its best to give the Guild and its members a place to feel comfortable, both in resources and community. While we still have a lot to do, I, for one, appreciate this. heart  

Jameta
Captain

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:29 pm
*Initial reaction to thread* Kosake is in the same Pagan Guild as me?! Since when? eek (EDIT: Never mind. I just saw the introduction thread sweatdrop )

*As for appreciation* ...Wow. This guild gave me a reason to truly be on Gaia and stay here. Without the caring friends I've made here, I could honestly say that I would not be nearly as happy as I am today. This guild opened my mind and my heart to so many things and gave me a place to call "home" when I thought I may be lacking a true home.

The mods are kind and caring and they actually pay attention to things. They're always there when you need them and they honestly give a darn about the guild and the members of the guild with all their hearts heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Really... what would Gaia be without this guild? ninja *Knows he as to say it* ninja Mundane xd

Thanks, guys! I love you all! This guild won't ever lose it's heart because we're just too darn stubborn to let it 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:35 pm
I have learned so many things here! I've talked to some of the people here one on one in PM's about certian stuff, and I've got help. Everyone here is very nice and looking into always giving out the right info on stuff. Everytime I get on gaia, this is where I go. I dont care about making gold or anything, after comming here, I leave gaia because I come for nothing else but this guild. I know im a little Wiccan baby, but, we're all still learning!  

QueenCrystal

Keistera

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 10:19 am
I recently had to cull my guild population. This guild and PFRC stayed. I find that there's plenty of intelligent discussion here without anyone getting overly worked up about anything. I feel at home here, and feel I don't need to get down and dirty to defend my opinions. xd You all rock, you really do.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 12:18 pm
*Love Poke* heart  

Jameta
Captain

Cosmic Space Orange

Tipsy Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 11:36 pm
i agree most other pagen guilds ive been to are full of people who do nothing but whine about how persecuted they are  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 12:09 pm
This place does rock...Three cheers to Christo for starting it!  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Cosmic Space Orange

Tipsy Mage

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:03 pm
3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:03 am
*Has been in the guild since it started* heart I've seen this guild grow up and now look how beautiful it has become!!! blaugh  

Rakei

Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff