Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)
Videogames! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black Hale

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:28 am
Just a new thread about videogames. Any videogame you wish discuss, go ahead and 'knock yourself out'!

Favourite videogame, platform, genre... favourite music in videogame. Anything and everything relating to videogames!

I'm a very PC kind of girl. My favourite genre... don't really have one. But anything with heaps of action is good. Puzzles... something where I have to use my brain just a little bit is good. And...favourite videogame would still have to KOTOR even though I've played better games.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:11 pm
I like games where the bad guys blow up into meaty chunks, like Unreal Tournament, GTA or Half-Life. I also like games with a good story and decent graphics.  

Master Clockfish

Dapper Millionaire

4,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Shizuma Sama Etoile

700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:50 am
i like castlevania and mario,sonic,mega man,kirby,zelda,metroid, and final fantasy a lot also poke'mon! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:59 pm
WOOT! Pokemon!! Gods, I don't remember that much anymore...  

Black Hale

Shizuma Sama Etoile

700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:30 pm
HalesABlack
WOOT! Pokemon!! Gods, I don't remember that much anymore...

they just come out with the ds games are you getting them?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:11 am
-`, heart ,´-

Not that i want to discuss them but i have been playing
Counter-Strike - 7 years
Half-Life - 2 years
Half-Life 2 - 1 year
World of Warcraft - from the beginning ended my carier 1 month ago as priest/warrior in Decimation (Killd Kel'thusad as world nr 4)
Warcraft 3 FT - 1 year
Diablo 2 - 2 years
Waiting on Diably 3!
and i have played alot of Platform games before that and meanwhile.
Aswell with defrend FPS games that i havent played for more then ½ a year

-`, heart ,´-

Milliani

usingdifferentacct

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:03 pm
I love adventure puzzle or rpg games my favorite one is Legend of Legaia an old psone classic ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:49 pm
Counter-Strike sucks. Most of the people who play that game are morons who accuse each other of hacking and call each other fags.  

Master Clockfish

Dapper Millionaire

4,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Shizuma Sama Etoile

700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:27 am
SPrincessPeachToadstool
I love adventure puzzle or rpg games my favorite one is Legend of Legaia an old psone classic ^^

i used to own that game, very fun! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:50 am
Oh hell, CS and DOTA....ew.... Pokemon...I don't know whether to get it or not...it's something to be debated about... internal debate that is...hehe  

Black Hale

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:08 pm
Milliani
-`, heart ,´-

Counter-Strike - 7 years
Half-Life - 2 years
Half-Life 2 - 1 year
World of Warcraft - from the beginning ended my carier 1 month ago as priest/warrior in Decimation (Killd Kel'thusad as world nr 4)
Warcraft 3 FT - 1 year
Diablo 2 - 2 years
Waiting on Diably 3!

-`, heart ,´-

I've heard good things about half life but never played it. Never played Counter Strike really......so what is it like? World of Warcraft (cough EQ is better, but Clerics and Warriors rule). blaugh
Warcraft 3 Rein of Chaos I played that game for awhile now off and on. Mostly just into customs now adays on Frozen throne. Rein of Chaos was the main game I played for War 3 before I decided to give up on trying to beat those pathetic Elitists. Diablo 2 I played for quite awhile as well till I got sick of it. I just let my character disappear, really didn't know anyone on the game so leaving wasn't hard at all. I think I played that game for over a year too.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:12 pm
LanceCalvis
Milliani
-`, heart ,´-

Counter-Strike - 7 years
Half-Life - 2 years
Half-Life 2 - 1 year
Warcraft 3 FT - 1 year
Diablo 2 - 2 years
Waiting on Diably 3!

-`, heart ,´-

I've heard good things about half life but never played it. Never played Counter Strike really......so what is it like? World of Warcraft (cough EQ is better, but Clerics and Warriors rule). blaugh
Warcraft 3 Rein of Chaos I played that game for awhile now off and on. Mostly just into customs now adays on Frozen throne. Rein of Chaos was the main game I played for War 3 before I decided to give up on trying to beat those pathetic Elitists. Diablo 2 I played for quite awhile as well till I got sick of it. I just let my character disappear, really didn't know anyone on the game so leaving wasn't hard at all. I think I played that game for over a year too.

-`, heart ,´-

Ever Quest have a good name.. it fits.. "FOR EVER QUEST ^.^" aka you never get done with it.. anyway
WoW have its better sites and a larger amount of ppl guess why ;P
Quote:
Counter-Strike sucks. Most of the people who play that game are morons who accuse each other of hacking and call each other fags.

Maybe.. im allways told that im the hacker even tho im just skilled.
I don't play the "Normal" CS i play WC3 or Super Hero (10 lvls) Mods.
cause i can get faster so the game aint that slow and borring..

realy you should try it that way

Anyhow.. CS still rulls and WoW is...... Meh..

Im waiting on Diablo 3 biggrin

Ps: The fact that im a girl makes ppl jealous in CS ^.^
Totaly stupid if you ask me lol.. I don't talk with the ppl that cant understand it when i say it first time.. must be cause they don't wanna understand it.

-`, heart ,´-

Milliani

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:33 pm
Milliani
LanceCalvis
Milliani
-`, heart ,´-

Counter-Strike - 7 years
Half-Life - 2 years
Half-Life 2 - 1 year
Warcraft 3 FT - 1 year
Diablo 2 - 2 years
Waiting on Diably 3!

-`, heart ,´-

-`, heart ,´-

Ever Quest have a good name.. it fits.. "FOR EVER QUEST ^.^" aka you never get done with it.. anyway
Quote:

Totaly stupid if you ask me lol.. I don't talk with the ppl that cant understand it when i say it first time.. must be cause they don't wanna understand it.

-`, heart ,´-

More of a Battleship player really on War 3. I don't really like Aos type games but Mauls and TDs rock. What is your login for War 3, maybe I will see you on there.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:06 pm
LanceCalvis
Milliani
LanceCalvis
Milliani
-`, heart ,´-

Counter-Strike - 7 years
Half-Life - 2 years
Half-Life 2 - 1 year
Warcraft 3 FT - 1 year
Diablo 2 - 2 years
Waiting on Diably 3!

-`, heart ,´-

-`, heart ,´-

Quote:

-`, heart ,´-

More of a Battleship player really on War 3. I don't really like Aos type games but Mauls and TDs rock. What is your login for War 3, maybe I will see you on there.

When i said WC3 Mods.. i ment in CS as in Counter Strike.. Where you can
take a race and gain XP by killing and then gain 10 lvls where you gain defrend powers ofc.. for me i allways use undead.

They got
A Bomb skill that make me blow up killing all around me when i die.
Speed so i can run faster.
Jump so i can jump higher.
And life drain so i can leach life when i shoot some one.

So.. NOT WC3 but WC3 MOD.... to Counter Strike.

Anyhow i got a mate i play WC3 with some tower maps and stuff..
I dunno what they are called but a map with 3 teams where you seand mosters to eachother and build towers too so you wont loose lifes by letting any pass by your team route..

but meh.. we allways beat all 2 vs 3 vs 3 just me and her lol agenst the other 6

they keep make some monsters that attack the towers i tell them "stop or ill kill them"

They do it again and i simpely send evrything in the head on them and they end up like s**t..
DEAD!  

Milliani

Black Hale

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:35 pm
Everquest...I should try that one... hmmm, I saw it out on special 2 days ago... I think I'll go buy it!  
Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff