Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
The_real_Axel (Time to post more for a mutant Evolution!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:39 am
Name: Eddie
Nicknames: Axel, Ed, Paul, Robert
Height: 5'9"
Dislikes: ppl who get on my bad side
Picture:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(this one didn't come out good sweatdrop )
My Organization XIII name and title: Diedex The Terror of Darkness
My future purposes on this guild:

-To evolve Adell into a BlackWarGreymon
-Get another parther (Chaos)
-Get second extra partner (Snake)
-Get DNA digimon
-to get a limited partner
-to win a contest
-get limited partner (QueenChessmon)
-get a restricted partner (Alphamon)
-to form the team called Dark Cape

User Image
Misujage made this and i looks cool! ^^

Snake's mega! lol inside jk look at 1st post
the mega thing if u have ever played the old sonic games it would say ~sseeegggaaa~  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:42 am
Adell
User Image
species: Botamon
attacks:
Acid Bubbles (digimon blows bubbles towards its enemy)
User Image
species: Koromon
attacks:
Acid Bubbles (digimon blows bubbles towards its enemy)
User Image
species: Agumon
attacks:
Baby Flame (digimon breathes out a small flame)
Spit Fire (bigger version of Baby Flame)
Sharp Claws (digimon slashes enemys with its claws)
User Image
species: Greymon
attacks:
Mega Flame (digimon breathes out a giant fireball)
Great Antler (digimon charges and attacks with antlers)
Grey Tooth (digimon bites the opponent)
User Image
species: SkullGreymon
attack:
Dark Shot: Fires the fish missile on his back.
Double Dark Shot: Fires 2 fish missiles.
Curse Breath: A purple breath that paralyzes the enemies.
species: Machinedramon
attacks:
Giga Cannon: Releases energy blasts from his cannons.
Dragon Fire: Stabs his enemy with his right hand and drills them into the ground.
Catastrophic Day: An internal mechanism that emits a shockwave that destroys everything near or on Machinedramon's person.
Infinity Hand: Crushes his enemy with his arm.
User Image
species: BlackWarGreymon
level: mega
attribute: virus
attacks:
Terra Destroyer: Collects negative energy from the world around him and shapes it into a massive sphere of darkness, which he hurls at his opponent.
Dragon Crusher: Uses the Dramon Destroyers to slash at enemies. Effective against "-dramon" group Digimon.
Black Tornado : He spins very fast, forming a whirlwind, which can rip and tear his opponent apart.
Ultra Tornado: He spins very fast, forming a whirlwind and sends two smaller ones outward.
War Blaster: Charges his arms and then shoots green projectiles outward.
Bio: Adell was found when he was just a baby Botamon when he was being attacked by other in-trainings. I stood in front of the attack to protect him. Ever since that day he want to be strong and return to challege those digimon to a battle. He still growing but he's training real hard to become strong. One day Adell and I were out on a walk when we were attacked by a Vademon. Adell started to attack Vademon but countered every move. Adell got worn out and Vademon was going to shoot me with his Alien Ray. Adell then got up and jumped in front of it. He then fell and i becamed worried. But then he digivolved into a SkullGreymon! He destroyed Vademon with one hit of his Curse Breath. From then on I knew he was going to be powerful. We then were training and Adell asked me to get some robotic armor for him. So we went to the Armor shop and i got him some. We then went back and trained more when he digivolve into a Machinedramon! I was shocked that he got this big so fast! But he still has a lot of training to do for up coming challenges........Then one day while he was training he digivolved again. But I was like he could digivolve again?! I soon realized it was a mutant digivolution. He turned out into a BlackWarGreymon. And now I think he is strong enough to take on anybody! Later on he was surrounded by ten megas. I was like "Adell run!" but he didn't he just stood there. They all rushed in and Adell took them all out by using his Terror Destroyer. After the fight we both realized the megas were the same digimon that picked on Adell when he was a Botamon.

Chaos
User Image
species: Punimon
attacks: bubble blow
User Image
species: Tsunomon
attacks: bubble blow
User Image
species: BlackGabumon
attacks: Blue Blaster: BlackGabumon releases a stream of blue flames from his mouth.
Horn Attack: BlackGabumon attacks with the horn on his head
User Image
species: BlackGarurumon
attacks: Howling Blaster/ Blue Blaster: BlackGarurumon blasts the opponent with blue icy cold flames.
User Image
species: BlackWereGarurumon
attacks: Wolf Claw: BlackWereGarurumon slashes his opponents with his powerful claws.
Garuru Kick: Throws a powerful kick at his opponent.
User Image
User Image
species: BlackMetalGarurumon
level: Mega
attacks: Metal Wolf Claw: Fires a blast of icy breath from his mouth.
Ice Wolf Bite: Launches missiles from the hidden weapons all over his body, causing whatever they hit to freeze.
Giga Missile: Fires a missile from his chest.
Metal Wolf Snout: Fires 4 energy beams from the four laser sites on his snout.
Bio: I found Chaos among the remains of the destroy megas that Adell killed. He was hurt so we took him in. We treated his wounds and he was finally healed. But hes a little hyper right now. He then digivolved into a Tsunmon. I was shocked that he digivolved so quickly. Hes strong for an in-training but hes still hyper. I didn't feed him no candy. I hope hes not that way when he digivolves. When we were playing outside Chaos was attacked by a Gotsumon. It tried everything to stop it, but he didn't stand a chance. But then he digivolved using a virus core he found after getting hurt. He became a BlackGabumon and destroyed the Gotsumon. He seems more serious now then he did in his previous stages. He finally digivolved to a BlackGarurumon when he was training with Adell on attacks. He caught on quickly and thats how he digivolve. For some reason he keeps digivolving quickly. He already became an ultimate in less than a week! Well this time hedigivolve due to a person being attacked by a AeroV-Dramon. Chaos couldn't jump high enought to reach the digimon so he digivolved into BlackWereGarurumon and jump and gave him a strong Garuru Kick. The person was saved and he thanked us. Chaos was happy he helped that person. One day me, Adell, Chaos were out for a walk in the digital world when we came by SkullSatamon. He was strong but Adell was stronger until he drained his power. Chaos knew he was now match but he keep attacking when he finally became BlackMetalGarurumon and killed SkullSatamon with his Ice Wolf Bite. After the battle he told me and Adell that he was the Darkdramon Adell fought when Adell first became a mega. He is now found of his new form and hopes to protect anything he can.

Omega
User Image
User Image
species: BlackOmnimon
level: Mega
attacks: BlackGrey Sword: Slashes with the Grey Sword. The Sword may also emit flame from its edges.
BlackGaruru Cannon: Fires colossal energy balls at foes. If fully charged with datas of human positive emotions, it can take out armies of Mega-level Digimon. The Cannon may also be fired as ice energy, in ball or beam form.
All Delete: The most powerful "anninihilation" attack in Digimon history; its name derives from the Digimon kana engraved upon the Grey Sword, which starts to emit lights of destruction upon the attack's activation.
Bio: Omega is the DNA form of Adell and Chaos. Adell and Chaos DNA digivolved right after we found Katsa. They wanted to get stronger so the DNA digivolved in order to get stronger. They now are a force to be known. He then learned All Delete, an attack that can destroy anything.

Rosie
User Image
species: Zerimon
attacks: Bubble Blow: Fires bubbles from its mouth.
User Image
species: Gummymon
attacks: Bubble Blow: Fires bubbles from its mouth.
User Image
species: Terriermon
attacks: Bunny Blast: Terriermon fires energy blasts from his mouth. This can be either in a rapid round of tiny blasts, or in one large concentrated blast.
Terrier Tornado: Terriermon spins himself around and shoots a green tornado at his enemies.
User Image
species: BlackGargomon
attacks: Gargo Pellets: Fires bullets or laser beams from the Gatling Arm gauntlets on her arms.
Bunny Pummel: Uses her Gatling Arm as smashing weapons.
Animal Uppercut: Sends her oppenent into the air with and uppercut.
User Image
species: BlackRapidmon
attacks: Rapid Fire: Fires powerful missiles from his arm cannons.
Miracle Missile: Fires missiles from his back rocket launchers.
Tri-Beam: Forms an energy triangle in a formation and fires a green laser from it.
User Image
species: BlackMegaGargomon
attribute: vaccine/virus
attacks: Gargo Missile: Fires two large missiles from the missile launchers on his shoulders.
Mega Barrage: Fires multiple weapons from everywhere on his body.
Power Pummel: A pulverizing shockwave from his fist.
Mega Twister: Knocks out his enemy, then swings the enemy's body around, flinging them off into the sky.
Bio: One day when me, Omega, and Zeromaru were searching for something in a room I stayed in at the digital world. When I looked under my bed I discovered a digi-egg. We were wondering how it got there. So we rubbed it gently and a Zerimon hatched. He was so cute! whee He said that he like to join us and like to be given a name. So I choose Snake and she was happy. So we started to take care of her till she digivolves. After a little while Snake digivolved into a Gummymon. She digivolved very fast.......I wonder why. After a few days Snake once again digivolved out of the blue. When the others digivolved they were fighting. Her digivolving patterns are still a mystery to me. One day, we were all training when a Sealsdramon attacked! Snake wanted to prove she was strong but he kept knocking her down. She then digivolved into a BlackGargomon. And with one Bunny Pummel. And she was happy she won. But she wanted to know why she had pants. Snake finally became a BlackRapidmon. Now she has armor and atleast has a top sweatdrop . She seems to be a lot more powerful now. Shes also is a lot more.........well......sexy..........and Omega and Zeromaru have noticed. Well now she digivolved into mega. And the surprising thing is that Omega and Zeromaru weren't around. I hope they're not plotting anything. But anyway shes now 21 and has a lot of weapons.

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:53 am
Contest Digimon:
Zeromaru
Won at: DATS Contest
User Image
species: Gaomon
attacks: Double Backhand: Spins around very fast in a whirlwind, either creating a vortex or striking an enemy in a tornado of punches.
Rolling Upper: Jumps into the air, spinning and striking his opponent with his fist.
Gao Rush: Rapidly punches an enemy.
Wild Echo: A battle cry shockwave attack.
Wild Bark: A stronger version of Wild Echo.
Wild Howling: A stronger version of Wild Bark. This attack can make the opponent panic.
species: Gaogamon
attacks: Spiral Blow: Shoots a tornado from his mouth.
Dash Double Claw: Dashes towards the opponent and slashes with his claws in an "X" pattern.
Gaoga Hound: Grips the opponent with a bite.
Double Claw: Attacks with his claws.
Dash Claw: A stronger version of Double Claw.
Super Dash Double Claw: The stongest version of Double Claw.
species: MachGaogamon
attacks: Howling Cannon: Releases his roar through his cannon all at once in supersonic waves.
Winning Knuckle: A powerful punch attack.
Gaoga Tornado: Flies in a spiral pattern around the enemy, creating a tornado around their body as he strikes rapidly from all angles.
Winning Straight: A strong punch attack by his cyborg arm.
Mach Spiral: A stronger version of Gaogamon's Spiral Blow attack.
User Image
User Image
species: MirageGaogamon
attribute: data
attacks: Full Moon Blaster: Accumulates all the energy in his body into his chest and fires a blast from the opening there.
Double Crescent Mirage: Fires crescent moon shockwaves from his two hands.
Gale Claw: Lunges forward with an incredible amount of speed, focusing his power into a single claw-swipe.
Double Gale Claw
Tornado Claw
Howling Cannon: Same as MachGaogamon's Howling Cannon.
Quick Move: Attacks the opponent using his high speed.
Sonic Move: A stronger version of Quick Move.
Bio: One day when me, Adell, and Chaos went walking in the Digital World we came across a boxing ring. We went closer to it when we seen a Gaomon fly out of the ring. We seen that a Togemon knocked him out. We asked if he was ok but he said that he won't give up because he's trying to win back his area. So I told him Adell will win it back for you. So Adell got in the ring and with one hit knocked out Togemon. Gaomon thanked us. But he asked if he can join our team to become stronger like Adell. So we took him in and we continued our battles and journey. A couple of days later, we all were training when a Fugamon attack. Adell and Chaos were held off by two strong Megadramon, so they couldn't help Zeromaru. So, Zeromaru fought against him but could make a dent in him. So then he digivolved into a Gaogamon and used Spiral Blow on the Fugamon, while at the same time the Megadramon were defeated. Adell and Chaos were impressed and we all continued our training. For some reason, Zeromaru ws full of bloodlust. Everytime he kill an enemy he destroy the digi-egg and take its data. But one day, he came across a Matadormon. He trys to fight it but it was a step ahead of him. I was so pissed that he was getting beat up when i realized I could help him. So I flew to Matadormon and punched it with my demonic arm. And my digi-soul appeared. I then use Digi-Soul Full Charge to digivolve Zeromaru to MachGaogamon. He finished him off with a Winning Knuckle. After the fight, he was back to the way he was before he had bloodlust. But he realized he was a lot stronger. One day, when we meet Zech, Zeromaru wanted to digivolve right away just in case we had to fight him. So, he trained for days and then out of the sky a Megidramon appeared! Zeromaru tried to fight it off but seeing it was a Great Dragon, he couldn't win. But he then digivolved into MirageGaogamon and killed him with his Full Moon Blaster. Zeromaru finally became a mega and was ready for what ever battles that may be instore for them.

Digivices:
Omega's: (coming soon)
Zeromaru's:
User Image
Rosie's: (coming soon)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:55 am
Other stuff from the guild:
User Image
Adell's Evolution Cycle
User Image
Adell's Digivice
Bio: This digivice was created when the one I had broke so I took it to Inverted Kingdom and he fixed it up for me. So now he made my old digivice into a new one called the Digi Diviner.
User Image
Chaos' Evolution Cycle

Omega's Crest
User Image

Sprites: (i'm making animations right now so they may not be good)
My team on DWDS:
Adell:
Kratos:
Other Digimon Sprites:
Animations for other people:
Hookmon for Livanet
Renamon for Marth_56
Other sprites that are not digimon based:
Bass Cross Megaman using shield:
Beast Out Transformation
Omega-Xis Mug Shot
Geo
Megaman Wood Dragon

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

Zephyr TruFeld

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:57 am
nice,lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:20 pm
Welcome exclaim mrgreen  

Kiokuya

ReinbachThe3rd

Dapper Sex Symbol

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:13 pm
About time you made a tamer profile Axel... xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:58 pm
The real Axel, huh? We'll just see if your firepower lives up to the name.
Minomon: Can I ride on the dinosaur?
As long as it's okay with him.  

KatsaDarksword

Zephyr TruFeld

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:32 pm
Katsa Darksword
lol,what a digimon..  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:25 am
Katsa Darksword

Adell: Sure, just hold on tight Minomon.
Heh minomon should have fun with Adell

@Dante: yea i was busy until then sweatdrop  

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

Zephyr TruFeld

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:54 am
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword

Adell: Sure, just hold on tight Minomon.
Heh minomon should have fun with Adell

@Dante: yea i was busy until then sweatdrop
sounds good to me. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:31 am
i hope Wormmon doesn't get scared now unfortunatly Greymon dark digivolved to SkullGreymon but don't worry he's still friendly

@Gale: (i got a question will my SkullGreymon still digivolve to BlackWarGreymon? or wat?)  

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:55 am
*sneaks up to Axel's HQ without suprisingly been seen* Hehehehe... ninja Let's see what he's hidden around here. Huh??? *trips on something* >_< Ouch!! What is this...? *light from nowhere reveals a chest* Hehehe...so he just put it there eh? *opens up chest but finds lighted fireworks* Huh??? sweatdrop *outside, noises could be heard*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:01 am
i see somebody found me trap.......hey Adell go see who it is......
Adell: ok.........
so who'd ya find?
Adell: Tear and Youta
i can't believe u fell for my trap chest! rofl (g2g)  

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

ReinbachThe3rd

Dapper Sex Symbol

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:05 am
Sweet wish SkullGreymon would have been around when I joined... xd  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]